Your past life

The Most Wanted Boyfriend [editing]

“Yah, I feel a bit tired. Why the guys didn’t set the party on Saturday? Pick Sunday isn’t the good choice I think…” Jiyeon said. You just smiled.

“Jiyeonnie…it’s your boyfriend’s choice.” Yeoshin Gyuri said suddenly.

“Eoh, bo? Uri oppa?” Jiyeon shocked.

“He was the one arranged the date, as I know.” UEE said suddenly. Jiyeon sighed.

“Aigoo, uri oppa…” Hara suddenly went near to you.

you aa~, can I look the list of your date?” You puzzled.

“Why?” Jiyeon nudged Hara’s arm.

“Are you going to spy eh?” You confused. Hara grinned.

“Forgot to tell you. Hara is the reporter of our school magazine. I didn’t show you yet right?” Jiyeon was searching something under her table.

“See this.” You were looking at the magazine. You saw the editor page.

“Oh, your namja is the leader.” Hara smiled.

“Junhyung is the one who wanted to do the magazine. He personally asked principal for the permission.” Hara said. You nodded.

“Yah, are you forgot I’m also one of the editor?” Seungyeon said suddenly. Hara and Jiyeon laughed.

“Ah, keurae. The magazine is done by Hara, the photographer and Seungyeon, the journalist. Junhyung is in charge of production and Doojoon is the one who deliver the magazine to all classes.” You nodded by Jiyeon’s explanation. You saw the special article about the trio’s room.

“They have they own room?”

“Yup, and a butler also.” You just smiled. They are the richest; they can do whatever they want. Just like you before. Your mind went back to past years.

 


A/N: I’m revealing those past time of you. Keep reading till the end of this chapter…

(I’m saying this because this part is a bit boring…)


 

Few years back…

“You! Give me that.” The girl was trembling. She gave her favourite chocolate to you. You smiled evilly.

“Gomawo…” You walked away while ate the chocolate.

“Jjongja!” You ran. Jonghyun turned. He smiled.

you, where have you been? Ah, I heard that the stupid boy transferred.” You looked at Jonghyun.

“Dugu?”

“BaboMyung, the one you humiliate yesterday.” You ignored those words. Jonghyun smiled warmly.

“Okay, ignore that eh? Oh, here your favourite.” Jonghyun gave you a big colourful lollipop. You smiled brightly.

“Yay! You are the best Jjongja. Saranghae.” You hugged him and took the lollipop. Jonghyun just smiled. ‘I love you too.’

 

 

The next day, you were locked in a store room. Someone had trapped you in. You were so scared because no one came to look for you even Jonghyun. You had fallen asleep after crying so hard.

“She’s in there, Younger miss.” A man’s voice heard. A little girl nodded.

“Put this into her pocket and release her.” The girl walked away. The man opened the door and did what his master asked for.

“Yah, little girl. Wake up.” You opened your eyes.

“Go.” The man pushed you out. You quickly run when the man didn’t realize.

“You!” You shocked when a teacher yelled.

“Where have you been? The school was in disaster when the money had been stolen and everybody was told to stay in the main hall.” You just stayed silent. The teacher came closer to you.

“Are you done something bad?” You shook your head. The teacher pulled your hand to the main hall. The door was pushed.

“Does everyone see you ssi?” The principal asked the students.

“She’s here, wandering around the school in suspicious way.” The teacher said. You were dragged up to the stage. The students were discussing among themselves.

“Your locker is the only one we didn’t check. Can give me the key?” The principal asked nicely. You nodded and gave the key in your pocket.

“Okay, you go down first.” The principal gave the key to a teacher. You went down stage and tried to find Jonghyun.

“Jjongja…” Jonghyun saw you and hugged you.

“Are you okay? Where have you been after the assembly just now?” You cried and cried. He was comforting you.

“There is someone…”

you ssi, please come forward.” You shocked. All the students looked at you. Jonghyun held your hand tight. You looked at him and he nodded. You walked to the stage.

“I can’t believe myself but they found this bag in your locker.” The principal showed you a black bag contain money. You were shocked.

“It wasn’t mine. I swear.” The principal sighed. He touched your shoulder.

“I know you well, little girl. I’m your father’s friend; I know how your family is. But this was found…” He sighed again. The students seem like to understand what happened on the stage.

“She’s stealing the money. That !”

“Culprit!”

“Thief!” Jonghyun heard those words. He looked at you.

‘She never steals. I know her well, even she is harsh with her words, bullied other people but she’s actually…’ A girl tapped Jonghyun’s shoulder.

“It’s look like she shows her true colour.” Jonghyun looked her with anger.

“Watch your word. I know her, she never steals…”

“What if I say she is? Her father has been abandoned by her grandfather. She’s actually lied to all of us that she is from a rich family. The truth is she lives in poorly live hood. Her father had died because of the poverty and her mother is just a cleaner.”

“Keumanne, Minhye. Don’t lie to me.” Minhye smirked.

“Why don’t you ask her yourself?” Minhye left. Jonghyun looked at you.

“Okay, students. You all can go back home for now on.” The principal said. The students left with curiosity. They were accusing that the thief are you.

 “Ajusshi…I never do that. Believe me.” You cried.

“I know. But I have to suspend you from the school for a week. After this matter calm down, you came back to school, okay?” He said.

“But where I want to go? I’m dead if omma know this…she will hit me…”

“Stay at ajusshi’s house, okay?” You nodded.

“Go, pack your things. I waited you at the gate.” You walked and saw Jonghyun was still standing there.

“Jjongja…” You quickly run to him. He just looked at you coldly.

“Jjongja, I never steal. You believe me right?”

“Is really true that your father had died?” You shocked.

“What are you talking about?”

“Is true that you aren’t rich? Your mother is a cleaner. Your father had died because of poverty. You had lied to me and the other, is that true?” You stayed silent. You can’t deny the fact.

“How could you lie? I never thought that you were lying…”

“Jjongja, mianne. I didn’t mean to lie but…”

“I can’t forgive you for your lies. Maybe it’s true you are the thief? I’m a stupid for trusting you.” Jonghyun walked away. Your tears fell down your cheeks.

 


 

you?” You shocked. Jiyeon looked at you closely.

“Are you daydreaming? Let’s go to the café, today is Monday right?” You nodded. You got up and followed Jiyeon.

“Chagi~~” Jinwoon appeared. Jiyeon smiled.

“Here you are. Let’s have a lunch. you?” You turned to Jiyeon.

“Nae?”

“You want to join us eat?”

“Okay.” You followed the couple. Three of you sat down after buying the lunch.

“Are you anticipating your first date, you ssi?” Jinwoon asked. You shrugged shoulder.

“I don’t know.”

“You will date only on Sunday only or the 20 day continues just like that starting this Sunday?”

You looked at Jinwoon. “Why?”

“It’s not fair to those who get the school day.” Jiyeon nodded.

“Yup, I agreed!” You sighed.

“So, should I arrange it again?” Jinwoon nodded.

“I can help you.” You raised your eyebrows. Jinwoon smiled.

“I’m the admin for our school’s blog.” You looked at him.

“Chincha?”

“RC managed the website, but the blog is under my hand.” Jiyeon chuckled.

“Jinwoon is actually the RC’s treasurer.” Jinwoon covered Jiyeon’s mouth.

“Yah, why are you telling that?” Jiyeon pushed Jinwoon’s hand.

“It’s just her. I was wondering why RC kept your position in silence.” Jinwoon sighed.

“It’s for the safety. Ah, keep this as a secret. About my position and blog’s admin too.” You nodded.

“So how you want to arrange the date?” Jinwoon asked. You thought it for a while.

“This is the number list. Can you post it? I’ll date them on Saturday and Sunday. You arranged it according to the date. Can you make it?” Jinwoon nodded.

“Small matter, agasshi.” You laughed. Jiyeon smiled.

“You’re the best, you! Oppa, neuldo!” Jinwoon smiled.