The last time

The Most Wanted Boyfriend [editing]

"Hey." You greeted. L smiled, L.Joe was sitting there beside him. L was gaining his conscious this morning, when his foster father (aka uncle) was there with him. Your grandfather contacted him and he right away left his work in Japan for his son. You bowed a bit.

"Hey. Feeling better?" You said, somehow it feels awkward. L just nodded. L.Joe smiled.

"I'm glad you're okay hyung. You know how much I'm worried back then to see your blood? Don't scare me like that anymore." L.Joe said. L smiled to him and ruffled his hair. L.Joe was stunned but he smiled after that. Somehow, after the incident, L looked more friendly. L.Joe can feel his warmth. You took a place after getting a chair.

"Where's uncle?" You asked.

"He attended some business. I did feel sorry for worrying him and making him left his job." L said. You just nodded. L.Joe smiled and handed a plate of fruits.

"Take some." You nodded to him and took a slice of apple.

"I heard....Dongjoon is transferring?" L asked. You looked up to him while L.Joe bit his lips. His face sure showed his dislike. You just smiled to L.

"Uh...yeah. The principal can't keep him either." L smiled sadly.

"The principal should do that anyway. You're his granddaughter..." L.Joe snapped and turned to L.

"You know about it, hyung?" L.Joe asked in shock. L turned to L.Joe. He nodded a bit.

"Didn't I tell you the principal is a friend to my father...more accurately, he's a brother-in-law to my father." L said calmly. You blinked to him. While L.Joe was jaw-dropped.

"Brother-in-law?" You cracked. L smiled.

"Yeah, I should tell you guys then. As I never shared my life." L said. He turned to you, and then L.Joe. He smiled. "I was adopted by my father and I changed my name from Kim Myungsoo to Lee Sungmo. There's a reason why I changed my name." L stopped and stared at you. You bit your lips, getting a clue over that words.

"But it doesn't matter about that. I use to have a brother, Lee Sungyeol. The mother of him is the principal's younger sister." L said. L.Joe looked at him.

"Hyung..."

"Well, I should tell you about myself." L turned to L.Joe. "Because I won't keep any secret from now on."

"Hyung..." L smiled and patted L.Joe's shoulder. L.Joe's eyes filled with tears.

"Mianne...I kept a distance...because I don't want you to involve in between. You're too pure to get in hand among the dirt Dongjoon did." L said. L.Joe wiped his fallen tears. L chuckled. "Yah, don't cry." L.Joe nodded.

"You hid behind him all this time?" You said suddenly. L turned to you. He smiled a bit.

"I owe him. Dongjoon replaced Sungyeol's place after he died. I always depend on him, just like a little brother to the elder. That's why I can't bring myself to against him. And..." L sighed. "I thought he would change someday." He looked up to you and L.Joe. "Please don't hate him. He turned up like that because..."

"I know. His father. I know a bit about that family." You said. L nodded.

"I feel sorry on his behalf."

"I can't forgive him, hyung but...I can't hate him too..." L.Joe said softly. L smiled.

"Okay, get over this topic and let me finish off my story, can I?" L said to L.Joe. L.Joe nodded. You smiled to see both of them.

"I'll better get going, still have things to do." You said and got up. L turned to you.

"Can I talk with you for a while?" L said. You looked at him. L smiled. Knowing something important, L.Joe got up from his seat.

"I'll be waiting outside." L looked at him and thanked him with his looks. You just stood there. The door closed. L turned to you.

"Are you alright, you?" You nodded. L smiled.

"Well...I hope this is the last time." You looked at him. L stared at you, making you nervous. "You know what I mean." You looked away.

"Is your father still okay?" L bit his lips.

"His condition worsened, but he still stubborn to go for his work. I can't stop him either. But I'm informing him already about the deal and he's fine with it." L smiled. "I think he feel guilty too...he's also his blood."

"Are you okay then?" L looked up to you.

"I'm fine. Father already set up something for me, I will take over that and leave the rest to Sunggyu, like he wanted. But...yeah, this is the last time, you." L said while looked away. You stared at him.

"What are you talking about?"

"I will transfer back to Japan next month." You widened your eyes. L smiled. "Such a nuisance for just some months to finish school here, isn't it?" L said.

"Why?"

"I need to take care of things there, as I mention my father set up something for me." L looked at you. "I need to stay away from Sunggyu too, to my father concern on my safety and..." L smiled sadly. "To put you out of danger."

You bit your lips. Soon, you drew a smile. "Yeah...thanks..." L took a breath and looked away.

"Then, for the last time. Take care of yourself. And goodbye, you ssi." L said. He was smiling but wasn't looking at you. You stared at him, plastering a weary smile on your lips.

"Okay, thanks for everything and live well. Annyeong, Myungsoo ah..." You turned away and walked to the door. L just let the smile on his face while you closed the door. L.Joe was outside, smiled at you.

"Are you leaving? Wanna me to accompany you down?" L.Joe asked. You shook your head.

"Kuenchana. Take care." You smiled to him and left. L.Joe just looked at your retreating back. He walked into the ward. L was expecting him to come, smiling to L.Joe. L.Joe went to him and sat beside L.

"Hyung."

"Hum?"

"Can I ask you something?" L raised his brow. "You...do you like you?" L startled but quickly plastered a smile.

"Maybe, but I won't go for her. She's all yours." L said. L.Joe looked at him. L smiled and patted his shoulder. "Don't worry, I don't have intention to woo her. I don't have the chance, but you're. So, do your best and take care of her with all your heart. Promise?" L said. L.Joe blinked. L punched slightly on L.Joe's chest. L.Joe startled.

"You promise me then, arasseo?" L.Joe was still stiffened but L just smiled. He took a breath. "So, should I start about my life? I won't leave any single detail." L said. L.Joe smiled and nodded.

L kept talking. He spent the time to tell L.Joe about his life. He was doing the last favor, the one he always wanted to do with L.Joe. At least for the last time, he would cherish his time with L.Joe. He did tell L.Joe everything but leave out the story between you and him. Yeah, that one...will remain secret to himself.

 

L.Joe fell asleep on the couch. L just smiled to see him. The younger was too overjoyed over his long story and fell asleep as soon as he reached the couch. L turned his back to L.Joe. Without any holding back, he let his tears fall.

L smiled to himself, proud to hold back the tears for such a long time. His tears stained his smile and his lips dropped a bit. Slowly he bit his bottom lips, preventing himself for sobbing. He told himself, at least...cry it all...for the last time....

 


A/N: Hey Dolls...gee, okay I understand if there's someone wanted to curse over this chapter but...okay, I admit I made a little 'ouh-what-is-this' chapter...but I couldn't get anything out my head and this is the best solution I think.

Okay, see soon. Annyeong~