The winner is….

The Most Wanted Boyfriend [editing]

“Oh, an advantage for you, isn’t it? Okay, the next…” Seungho opened the last question.

“What character that she plays on her first theater in her primary school?” Again both of them raised hand.

“Snow white.” Seungho clapped.

“Hm, result is still the same. Both of you got right. So, how L ssi knows about this?” L stayed silent.

“He is one of the dwarfs.” Jonghyun answered. L shocked. He knows me?!

Jonghyun smiled. ‘I know before this, I’m afraid of you because my father’s business. But now, I want her, I didn’t care what the hell about the business! I want her…back!’

Jonghyun smirked while looking at L. L was shocked. Jonghyun turned to you and smiled. You were biting your lips. Jonghyun was revealing L’s past.

“How come L ssi be in the same theater? Are you also in the school? But as we know, you…”

“Continue the next event.” You said after grabbing a microphone that Honggi was holding. Seungho nodded, shocked with your action. You gave back to Honggi.

“Okay, the last is about the party. Our princess outfit…” Seungho turned to you. Honggi was giving the microphone to you. You grabbed it again.

“Alice in the wonderland.”

“Both of you, if you are matched with our princess outfit, in the same theme, you are the winner.” Jonghyun snorted. L smirked, he win!

“This is unfair! That outfit belongs to me. He exchanges with me before entering this hall. It supposed to be me!” Jonghyun shouted. Seungho looked at GO, his assistant. GO went near to him and whispered.

“Oh I see...Jonghyun ssi, it supposed to be like that but you are the one let him exchange. So, he is still the 1st winner.” L clapped. Jonghyun gave him a death glare. L smirked and shrugged shoulder.

“I will revenge someday.” Jonghyun said to L in slow but mad voices. L smirked again.

(Why I’m always making him smirked? Because he is handsome when smirking! His smirk is the best! Hahhaa)

“Bah, don’t forget about your family secret also.” Jonghyun snorted.

“So the result is L is the 1st winner and Jonghyun 2nd. Congrats L ssi, you can rest. And the other 49 guys, you may rest for 10 minutes before the next event start.” Seungho said. Jonghyun gave a burning-hate-to-death glare to L before going down the stage. L shrugged shoulder and smiled.

Dongjoon and L.Joe went near to L.

“Wow, that’s impressive hyung.” L just smiled. Dongjoon tapped L’s shoulder.

“You have known her before right?” L stayed silent.

“Let’s grab a drink. You two must work hard after this and joined me eoh?” Dongjoon and L.Joe just nodded.

‘I know you, Kim Myungsoo…’ He smiled.

 


A/N : Hoho! I’m not updated for along time isn’t it? So, I updated long this time…

Sorry my story isn’t so best…maybe I have to improve more…so I take a wonderful vacation (the truth is I had big examination on November…hehhe)

So I hope you will wait the next update, maybe in December or next year. Please stick to my story till the end! Give some comment too! I’m continuing the story a bit more...the cliffhanger above isn’t the best!

But I’m continuing it without telling who the guy is…Enjoy!

 


 

“Nah, your drink.” Honggi gave you a drink. You were sitting the corner of the hall. Thank God Seungho gave his permission to you to go down from the stage. You felt shy when all guys were looking at you.

“Than…” Splash! The orange juice was spilled when someone bump to Honggi.

“Oh! I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to…” A guy said in apologize voice. Honggi was helping you wipe the juice.

“Ah, forget it. Just a little…” Suddenly a black coat was covering your dirty skirt.

“Use that…cover it with my coat.” You gulped.

“I’m really sorry…”

“It’s okay.” You smiled awkwardly to the guy.

“Cute face. I’m sorry again, my name is Kevin. A new student, I’m entering here two days ago.” Kevin smiled. You nodded. Both of you shook hand, for a long time.

“I’m you.” A cough was heard. You turned to the one gave his coat. L’s face was red. Hm?

“Err, I go first. Nice to meet you, you aa~.” Kevin said when he saw someone call for him.

“Nice to meet you too…” You didn’t finish your words when L suddenly pulled your hand and dragged you out of the hall. Honggi didn’t have a chance to stop him as he also afraid of L.

(Nah! How many is afraid of L eoh?)

“Let me go!” You pulled your hand back. L stopped when his grip lose your hand. He was looking at you with red eyes. You were scared.

“Don’t talk with that guy anymore!” You shocked.

“Why? What’s wrong with Kevin? He’s okay for me.” You said. L suddenly pushed you to the wall.

“You must be careful to whom you are befriend of. You must remember this!” L looked in your eyes in fierce ways. You gulped. Your body was locked. His death glare made you scared.

“Understand?!” You nodded fast. L stepped back.

“It’s for your own good. Not everybody in this school is good boy, even though all of them come from a rich and famous family…” L said calmly. You looked at his face. What’s wrong with him this night?

“Let’s get in back. The next event will start soon.” You just followed his step. What’s wrong with you Myungsoo? I don’t get it….

‘Nah, so he and that girl…I know them well…’ He smiled. He was eavesdropping just now.

‘Myungsoo, you are stupid as before. Still loving her eoh?’ He laughed before entering the hall again.

 


A/N: So wait for next update to know who is him actually? Try to guess! Read and comment! Thank you!

I hoped more readers subscribe this story!Please subscribe my story while i was away....to 20 subscribers! Please oeh?

TQ!