The Ethics Class

The Most Wanted Boyfriend [editing]

“Okay, it’s time for ethics, girls!” Their teacher said. The door was opened.

“Let's go, girls” Jiyeon grabbed your hand.

“Don’t be afraid, just enjoy.” You nodded. They arrived in front of the hall.

“The girls' arrival.” The teacher announced their arrival. The hall was huge and full of guys. There are some tables and chairs on a side of the hall. The hall was arranged like a ball dance hall.

“Let me tell you. This class is a class where teachers will see you from side and give out point based on your ethics and behavior with your friends, the guys and surrounding. This class’s points have a huge percentage for final exam grade. Don’t be too shy and pessimist. Just approached the guy and talked friendly with them. Treat them like a friend, just don’t get overboard.”  You nodded.

Hyomin smiled. A clap was heard.

“Listen here, the girls have got a new member today. Come here, girl.” You shocked.

“Don’t be shy.” Hyomin was giving advice and spirit. You walked slowly towards the teacher.

“Already know the rules and about this class?” You nodded to the teacher.

“Ok, guys. She is you, new student.” You bowed.

“Annyeong haseyeo, you imnida.” The guys clapped their hands, welcoming you with enthusiasm.

“She’s cute isn’t it, hyung?” Changjo said to Chunji.

“Hmm, yes. She is cute and beautiful too.” Chunji replied.

 

“Okay, the class started.” As usual, the girls will be always with their boyfriend.

“My dear, you look so charming today.” Gyuri smiled. Her boyfriend, Seungho touched her hand. Gyuri smiled.

“Hm, what is her name again? That new student.” Seungho asked his girl, Gyuri. They were the leader couple.

you, why you asked about her? Interested?” Seungho shook his head.

“Nope, it is enough with you by my side.” Gyuri smiled.

“Hi, can we be friends?” Insoo and Seyong approached you. You nodded. You saw Hyomin and her boyfriend on a side of the hall. Hyomin said ‘hwaiting’ to you. You smiled.

“Erm, your name is?” You bravely asked both of them. Insoo and Seyong smiled.

“My name is Insoo and he’s my buddy Seyong.” You smiled warmly at them.

“Kyeopta…” Seyong pinched your cheek.

“Hey, behave Seyong.” Insoo tapped Seyong’s shoulder.

“Oh, mianne.” Seyong blushed.

“Sorry, he always excited and love to pinch the cheeks when he see a cute things.” You just laughed softly. Both of them and you went to a table and sat. Then a guy greeted you.

“Can I join?” That guy says. Insoo and Seyong looked at the guy.

‘Jaehyo.’

“You can, what’s your name?”

“Jaehyo. Glad to meet you.” You nodded. Jaehyo sat down.

 

“Hmm, what do you want, ? I can make drinks for you.” Insoo said.

“Show off your skills, eoh?” Seyong said. You just smiled.

“A cup of tea. For all of you, okay?” Insoo nodded.

“He’s a pro barista. He is from the well-known barista family in Spain.” Seyong told you about Insoo. Insoo was preparing tea in front of them. You were enchanted by his skills.

“It’s ready. Have a great tea.” Insoo sat down back. You sip the tea. Your eyes became bigger.

“Eoh! Mashipda!” Insoo smiled.

“Annyeong, can I join here also?” Changjo said. Chunji was standing behind Changjo.

“I? There are two of you.” Jaehyo said. Changjo grinned.

“Hehe, can we?” You nodded. Seyong got the chairs for them.

“I will introduce myself properly. My name is Changjo, junior year one. And this is my elder brother, Chunji.”

“Changjo, Chunji. What a cute name.” You smiled. Chunji was attracted to your smile. The other guys as well.

“Let’s be friend, eoh? So today, I have 5 boyfriends!” You chuckled. They smiled.

“Nice to meet you all, friends.” You beamed and looked them one by one. The conversation continued until the class came to its end.