Friend forever

The Most Wanted Boyfriend [editing]

"you..." You smiled a bit. Kevin quickly lowered his head and tried to ger rid of his tears. "When did you came in? I didn't hear you..." Kevin said, still looking down. You walked to him.

"Kev..." Kevin noticed the unusual tone and looked up after he done with the tears. You gave him a smile. "Can we talk?" Kevin wrinkled but then nodded.

"Firstly, Kev. I was in here just now." Kevin stared at you. You just smiled. "I accidentally heard your and Kiseop's conversation." Keivn flustered and felt nervous. You sat down on the chair and touched Kevin's hand. Kevin just looked at you.

"Let me tell you a truth here." You said calmly and put on a sad smile. "I actually picked you because I want to play save." Kevin raised his brow. You looked at him in the eyes. "I forever look you as a friend. But I did choose you to be my boyfriend because I don't want to get involve with other guys that I don't know the real them."

"But you didn't really know me..."

"Because you approached me as a friend. I feel save when I'm with you. So, I trust you because I could feel your sincerity." Kevin looked at you. You smiled to him.

"I have something to tell you too. You said you heard my and Kiseop's talks just now, right?" You nodded. "I'm not the nice guy like you say. You shouldn't believe me. I approach you because of a reason." You smiled.

"I know. Revenge?" Kevin nodded. You looked at him. "But you done nothing till now..."

"At first, yes. I want to ruin you, but I see you in a new light. Which make me find another plan, becoming your friend and making him jealous. But more I know you, I can feel you're nothing to do with the revenge and I feel like a fool if I continue."

"Because you're still human and you have a good heart inside you. That heart opened up to me and made me feel safe with you." Kevin smiled.

"I'm sorry tho...I played with you..." You shook your head.

"I use you too." Kevin smiled a bit.

"Can we still be friend?" You smiled and nodded.

"We're friend forever, Kev." Kevin smiled and touched your hand.

"Thank you." You smiled.

"I'm sorry tho...about Kiseop..."

"Naah, it's fine, you have nothing to do with him." Kevin said, smiling brightly. You looked at him. Kevin nodded to you. You smiled.

"I did remember when did I met him for the first time, at that shop...come to think, you're there too?" Kevin nodded. You smiled wearily. "Sorry..." Kevin bit his lips.

"No more sorry. We're friend." You nodded to him. Kevin smiled.

 


 

Kevin was allowed to go home in the Sunday evening. You were there, helping him that day. Ever since you and him told the truth, you two became more closer and Kevin even shared his past with you. So you sort of know the things between him and Kiseop, his dont-care-about-their-son parents and how he changed himself into a jerk. After that day also Kiseop never come to see Kevin.

"Thanks." Kevin said when both of you entered the car. Your driver started to drive away from the hospital.

"Are you okay to stay alone at home?" Kevin smiled.

"I can move my hands and leg now. No worries, I can still live on my own."

"Well, I can send a maid to you for help..."

"It's okay tho, you." You nodded. Kevin looked outside the window. He smiled.

"You wanna stayed at my villa first? The sunset view from there is nice." You raised up your brow. He smiled.

"It has rooftop, so we can see the sunset from up there." You smiled.

"Cool. I like to see nature." Kevin smiled. "So long time didn't spend time for nature." Kevin nodded. He turned back to the window. You also looked out.

"Thanks again. At least, I don't feel alone anymore." Kevin said. You looked at him.

"You don't need to feel alone. As long as you stayed as my friend, then you're not alone, Kev." Kevin nodded.

"So...will you tell the school about us? Well, you know the rule." You sighed.

"Can I stay with you until we graduated?"

"What? You wanna end up with me? Marriage? Seriously, you?" Kevin asked. You bit your lips. "you ah, you know that..."

"Yeah...but I don't feel save if..."

"You should find someone before it's late. If we still able us as couple, you couldn't find someone suitable." Kevin said. You looked at him. You nodded a bit. "As a man, I will suggest you the trio, or Donghae. I heard good things about Donghae. But among the trio...I only can trust L or L.Joe. I know L for long and L.Joe look polite. Somehow, I feel something with Dongjoon..." Kevin said. You looked at Kevin.

"I can trust your deduction, right?" Kevin nodded.

"L, L.Joe or Donghae?" Kevin asked. You looked at him.

"I can't go to L." Kevin raised his brow. You just smiled a bit. Kevin blinked.

"You..like him?" You blinked, a bit shock with the sudden question. Kevin smiled. "So, it's true. You like him. But there's something happened right?" You just stayed silent. "Left you with Donghae and L.Joe."

"Let's talk about anything but not this."

"Tomorrow I wil tell that we broke up." Kevin said. You looked at him. "No, I will. For your own good, don't worry. If someone hurt you, I will help you. You should be careful too." You sighed. Kevin smiled and touched your head. You huffed lowly.

"Okay..." Kevin smiled.

 


A/N: Hey, another update. I'm writing rubbish, I think...but I will keep trying to end this. Thanks for still reading. COMMENTS ARE LOVED.