Date Diary 13: Hoon ssi

The Most Wanted Boyfriend [editing]

“Hi, sweetie.” Hoon appeared from behind.

He decided to meet you at the mall, at a cafe. You were waiting for him for about 15 minutes.

“Hi.” A simple hi from you. He drew his sweetest smile.

“I’m sorry if you’re mad. I’m late because of…”

“Cut it off. So, what we will do for today?”

“Like a usual date. We will eat first then shopping and lastly, let’s watch movies.” You just smiled to him. What a simple plan from a player like him.

“I bet you never go for a simple date yet right? As all of the guys before bring you to a special place, am I right?” He said. You just nodded a bit.

“But I have a simple date before…” You muttered under your breath. He didn’t catch that as he’s busy calling for the waitress.

The waitress came and both of you ordered.

“So sweetie, will you tell more about yourself?” He said after the waitress left.

“What do you want to know?”

“Um, everything.” Hoon said.

You just smiled a bit.

“Why don’t you start first?” You said. He smiled.

“Okay.”

With that, the introductory session went on.

‘What a boring day, he got the wrong plan. I hate shopping.’ You said in your heart.

 


 

“Try this. I think you look awesome in this dress.” He gave you a black dress.

You looked at him. “I don’t think I like it.”

“What? It’s nice you know.” You just smiled awkwardly.

‘Nice? Hell, it’s looked like a stripper dress, you s!’

“How about this?”

“No, red is too bright.”

“It’s y.” He whispered to you. You rolled your eyes.

“Hm, what do you like actually? I really want to buy something for you.” You looked around and grabbed a simple peach coloured dress.

“I want this one.” You could see his disgust on his eyes when he looked at the dress you picked.

“Eww, the colour is too lame.”

“What? It’s cute by the way.” He scoffed.

“Okay, it’s your choice. Let’s go choose shoes and handbag for you.”

You just rolled your eyes and followed him.

After finished choosing shoes and handbag, he went to pay.

And without you realized, he bought another dress and handbag for you.

He only liked the shoes you pick.

“Okay, let’s go.” Hoon said. Both of you went out from the boutique.

“Hum, let’s go watch movie.” You just nodded. He called for his assistant and gave the shopping bags.

“Can you give your address, you?” He asked. You looked at him.

“Naah, my driver will pick me up after this so just keep it first and I will take it with me then.” Hoon nodded.

“Okay, let’s go.” He said. At least, this one can help you cheered up back.

You can see Hoon and you don’t have the same preference. You guys don’t match at all. And on the top of that, you can feel Hoon really an arrogant guy.

He’s a narcissist who he thinks all girls will fall for him because of his handsome face, or his sweet mouth or his money. But sorry, not you.

“What story do you like?”

“No scary or horror.”

“Let’s have a love story.” He walked to the ticket counter and bought the ticket.

“It’s 5 minutes more. Let’s get some snacks and entered the hall.” You nodded.

You followed him.

Then, at last, both of you sat in the hall.

“You don’t tell me you pick the couple seat.” You said to him.

“It’s nicer, don’t you think?” You scoffed. He’s different…

Soon, the movie started.

You and him shared the popcorn. He kept insisting that while you don’t want it.

Suddenly, you accidentally touched his hand.

“Ops, sorry.” You said.

He just smiled but then, he grabbed your hand. That made you shock.

“Hoon…” He smiled and then brought your hand to his lips. He planted a peck on your knuckle.

“Hey, you’re…” He put his forefinger on your lips.

“Will you be silent for a while?” He put the popcorn behind him and shifted closer to you.

You gulped.

“You’re so beautiful, sweetie…” He whispered near to your ears. You already felt uncomfortable.

“I really like you…” His hot breath crept all over your face. Knowing what he’s up to, you quickly pushed him away.

“Disrespectful guy!” You got up and shouted. He got shocked.

“Hey.” Some people who in the hall sounded piss off.

“I’m sorry. But this guy is ually harassed me.”

“What? I’m not.”

“Brat.” You spat out and walked out from the hall. Hoon followed you behind.

“Wait, you.” He grabbed your hand when both of you out of the hall.

You quickly pulled your hand. “Don’t touch me!”

“Let me explain, you have mistaken…”

“Nothing to explain, Yeo Hoonmin! Even I have mistaken you, I will still get mad because you’re crossing the line. You break the rule that I made!”

He gulped. “I…I…”

“Sorry, Yeo Hoonmin. You’re out from the list, definitely.”

“But you, I…”

“Stop it. And by the way, actually I hate shopping. The cloths you buy just now…em, give it to your . I don’t want it.”

“But I bought the black dress for…”

“That stripper dress? Give it to your . She’s suit more.”

“What you are…”

“I know you, Hoon. And I know Shin Haekyung.” He widened his eyes and stared you in disbelief.

“Stop playing her heart, Hoon. She’s the mother of your daughter after all.”

His face was red, full of anger. “Who told you? Ah, that must be Kevin right? That bastard…”

You scoffed. “Don’t drag him in. I thought you know me.”

He raised his brow. “Huh?”

“Let me introduce myself again, I’m Kang you, from Kang’s Golden Castle.”

Hoon was totally in shock when he heard your words.

“Kang…Kang’s…you are from that Kang?”

You smirked and nodded. “So, stop messing up with me or you know the repercussion for your family and your own reputation.”

Hoon nodded reluctantly. You just smiled and left.

‘You got the wrong step, Yeo Hoonmin. Now, you’re facing the old in me. Welcome back, Princess Park.’ You snickered.

 


A/N: Okay, here! Done~ Hm, the old you are back. But don’t worry, she’s back just to face Hoon only. So you’re still the sweet person…

Hehe, okay Dolls. Will update some more after… (I feel so sad I lost two more subbers…did I disappoint you guys…tell me where I done wrong, Dolls? Don’t be so silence and left…it hurt me…)

See soon…