Date Diary 20: Jonghyun ssi (or not?)

The Most Wanted Boyfriend [editing]

You sighed. Even it was already time for you to go out and meet Jonghyun for the date today, you didn’t have the feeling to go out. He sent a message regarding the place and time yesterday, but you didn’t give much attention on that. Your caretaker knocked the door and came in. You turned to her.

“Waeyeo, Yang unnie?”

“Gongjunim, I was told that you actually had a date today?” She asked carefully. You sighed.

“I don’t feel like to go out right now. Just let him wait.” You said and stared out of the window. As it’s a cue, your phone rang. You took a glance and sighed to the screen. Jonghyun.

“Gongjunim, you aren’t like yourself in these past days…this whole week to be exact.” You turned to her. She smiled. “I know for a quite long time, gongjunim. I can tell you have your problem.” You sighed.

“Nothing important. Just in case if someone came to find me, tell that I’m not home or something. I don’t want to be disturb.” You said. She nodded and left the room.

Jonghyun kept calling you, making you felt disturb with it. As you hated to ignore, you at last picked up the call.

“Yoboseyeo…”

you. Where are you now? Is there anything happened there?” You close your eyes shut.

“I’m sorry that I don’t be able to keep the promise. I guess, I don’t want to go.” You said softly. Jonghyun startled.

“No…please, come. We still-I mean, I want to…I-I I still love you, you ah. Please.” You sighed.

“Jjong, I did tell you many times that I forgive you but I can’t go back to you. Please.” Jonghyun snorted.

“I’m sure you’re hurt but I know, inside you, the feelings are there.” You sighed.

“Kim Jonghyun, I didn’t mean to hurt you. I stated this clear, I don’t love you anymore. Not even a bit. Please understand that I won’t go back to you and the forgiveness, you already have it. Now stop pestering me before I hate you and you know with whom you will deal with if the hate is on for you.” You said and without giving a damn to hear any reply from him, you cruelly ended the call. The phone was thrown to the bed.

You stepped out from your bedroom. Your maid saw you.

“Going somewhere, gongjunim?”

“I will just take some walk at the garden. Ahh, call Yang unnie to meet me, with the document regarding the company.” The maid nodded and left to send the message. You walked to the garden alone. Taking the favourite place, you sat and looked through the flower bushes in front of you. Soon enough, she came to you.

“Gongjunim.”

You turned. “I will work this weekend, anything new about the company?” You asked. She placed the files in front of you.

“The investment with the Japan company is going out well. We nearly to get their trust and predicted that we will be able to have the signing ceremony by next week. I got the report from Miss Jang, the plans and such other things are in that black file, while the others are some files that need your concern.” She explained the things while you’re taking the black file, reviewing.

“Well, I will go through it then in these two days. Is there anything else about my company?” She shook her head. “How’s harabeoji’s?”

“Fine as it is. The emerging plans are carrying out well.” You raised your brow.

“What emerging?” She looked at you.

“GongXiang is going under master’s company.” You raised your brow.

“What is harabeoji doing without informing me?”

“Because soon, I want to you take care of both company. Emerging is the best way.” You turned when you heard his voice. The old man aka your grandfather came to you. You looked at him.

“You didn’t tell me.”

“You will refuse on this if I’m telling you anyway.” You sighed.

“I should know too.”

“Don’t worry, it’s actually my company is going under GongXiang. We will use the name.” You looked at him.

“Briefly give the report on that plans to me by tomorrow, I will decide everything on that plan, Mr. Kang.” He smiled.

“Well, Miss Lee. If you are thinking of changing the content, sorry, you have to face all the shareholders of both company.” He said. You smirked.

“We will see what happened then.” You tidied up the files and got up. You left, followed by the caretaker. You bit your lips.

“He always did whatever he please…aish.” You said while walking. But that was interrupted by your butler.

“Gongjunim, there’s a man asking to meet you.” You narrowed your eyes.

“Didn’t I said I don’t want to be disturb today?” You looked at the caretaker. She looked down.

“He insisted to meet as he can tell you’re home.” You sighed.

“If it’s Kim Jonghyun, don’t let him enter.” You said.

“It’s just me, you.” You looked over the butler’s shoulder. He also shocked to hear the voice. There were three bodyguards chasing him behind.

“I’m sorry, gongjunim…we’re stopping him but…”

“Dismiss. I let him in.” You said and walked to the guy. Three bodyguards stepped away and the butler also excused himself. The caretaker left with the files in her hands. You smiled.

“How dare you to break in, Kev?” Kevin grinned.

“Well, it’s quite exciting you know. I like things like that.” You chuckled.

“How come you’re here? I mean, why you showed up here?” Kevin smiled.

“To prevent you from going to Jonghyun, actually.” You raised your brow, Kevin smiled again. You chuckled.

“Just a waste of time, Kev. I’m staying home and won’t go to him today. I don’t have the heart anyway.” Kevin nodded.

“Good one. You shouldn’t give him the opportunity at first.” You smiled.

“Arasseo, no nagging.” Kevin smiled.

“Your house is big. Thankfully I know the way to run with instinct in here, this castle are way too huge, you know!” You chuckled.

“I know the feeling when I first come here. Let’s go to the front garden, we should have some teas.” You led the way and called a maid for preparing the tea for the guest. But Kevin refused on that treat.

“Can I be your date today?” You blinked. Kevin grinned. “Well, don’t waste time in the house. Let’s go out and have fun!” Kevin said. You raised your brow. Kevin made his puppy eyes, begging you. You smiled a bit.

“Well, bring him to the living room.” You said to the maid. “As you’re forcing me, nothing can be done. Wait for me to change the cloth.” Kevin beamed and nodded. He escorted by the maid to the living room while you went to your room.

 


 

“Yah. Why were we here?” You asked. Kevin grinned.

“Well, sorry. I need to get something at the office. We will catch on movie after…sorry!” Kevin rubbed his hands together and clasped it for forgiveness. You sighed.

“Arasseo, ppalli.” You said. Kevin grinned.

“Let’s go together.” Kevin pulled you out of the car. You startled when he literally pulling you into the school. Yeah, he asked to be brought here. You just followed him, a bit being dragged by Kevin. You raised your brow when you two weren’t directed to the office.

“Yah, office is that way, pabo yah.” You said while pulling his hand. Kevin just chuckled and pulled you to somewhere else. You wrinkled. Kevin stopped at his classroom and opened the door. He pulled you in. “Oh!”

“I actually think want to reserve a restaurant or any suitable place but afraid that you wouldn’t feel comfortable…I choose school.” Kevin said. You looked at him.

“What’s the meaning of this?”

“Well…can I be your 21st guy, you?” Kevin held out a bouquet of red roses to you. You startled, didn’t aware the surprise. He smiled.

“Woah…this is quite shock.” Kevin smiled.

“I want to get in line too. In fact, I like you.” Kevin blurted out nicely. You looked at him. He smiled. “Whoever you are right now, I like you, the you inside you.” He said. You shyly chuckled and took his roses. Kevin smiled.

“Thank you anyway.” Kevin smiled and leaded you to the chair. You sat down with the help from him. He opened the lid to reveal the food. You smiled.

“Good choice tho.” Kevin smiled and took his place.

“We will spend our date here…is it fine by you?” You nodded. Kevin smiled. “I have a lot of surprise hidden for you anyway.” Kevin winked. You chuckled.

“Yah, since when you know how to be flirty like this?” Kevin smiled.

“I’m always like this.” You shook your head while chuckling. Kevin just smiled.

“Can we start eating?” You smiled and nodded. Both of you lifted the fork and knife. Along the eating, the conversation wasn’t die down. Both of you shared some stories together.

“You know, I thought of kidnapping you if you’re with Jonghyun already.” Kevin admitted. You blinked.

“Chincha?” Kevin smiled and nodded.

“First, as your friend, I don’t like you with Jonghyun. And second, because I want you.” You immediately blushed when Kevin said the last words while winking.

“Yah, stop that.” Kevin chuckled and started to wink like a girl. You laughed.

“Stop playing, Kev.”

“Arasseo.” They had their meals finished. You looked at Kevin.

“Now what?” Kevin smiled.

“As I promised for a movie…” You turned when you heard noise. Some people brought in a large white screen and set up something.

“Don’t tell me…”

“Well, I borrow this classroom today, so I can do anything.” You turned to him.

“You’re no joke. Why school tho?” You said. Kevin smiled.

“Because I want to be the school couple with you, ing~” You looked at him and burst into laugh.

“That ‘ing~’ sound…” Kevin grinned. He took the place beside you and the people walked out from the classroom as the movie started.

“Movie on~, ing~ aing~.” Kevin smiled to you. You just shook your head. Both of you enjoyed the movie picked by Kevin. Romantic comedy.

 


 

“Thank you anyway.” Kevin nodded.

“But yeah, don’t avoid me if you picked someone else.” You chuckled.

“Why would I avoid you? You’re my friend.” You said. Kevin smiled. You turned when the gate opened. Your caretaker came to you. You turned to Kevin.

“Kev, chincha gomawo.” Kevin nodded and waved a goodbye. You smiled. Kevin opened his car door.

you ah.” You looked at him.

“I really like you, lovely.” You chuckled and gave a sharp gaze.

“Yah, arasseo, arasseo. Keuman with that nickname.” Kevin chuckled. You smiled to him while waving your hand and entered the gate. You walked to the house happily while your caretaker noticed your overloading happiness. Kevin got into his car.

“Mianne, Kiseop ah. I will make her mine for my revenge.” Kevin drove away.

 


A/N: Hey there. New update...ouh, well. If you're still remember that I put a poster in Another Main chapter right? Here is the answer, Kevin. Kevin is the another main beside the trio. Ouh, well the one I kept him hiding(?)...huhu...well, see another time. COMMENTS ARE LOVED.