Date Diary 2: Jaehyo ssi

The Most Wanted Boyfriend [editing]

you ssi.” You turned.

“Owh, Jaehyo ssi. You have come.”

Jaehyo smiled. “Did you wait for long time?”

You shook your head.

“Let’s go then.” You nodded. Both of you entered the building.

“What movie you want to watch?”

“Anything, but horror? I don’t really like it.” Jaehyo smiled warmly.

“Okay, let’s watch that.” Jaehyo pointed to a poster. You looked up and nodded.

He bought the ticket. You were waiting for him at a seat. You saw a couple who was feeding each other ice creams.

“We have half an hour before the movie start.” Jaehyo said when he returned. You nodded.

He looked towards what you were looking before.

“That’s cute right?” You blinked and turned to him.

“Hum?” He chuckled softly.

“That couple…” You turned back. You smiled.

“So, you ssi. Can I ask something?” You turned to Jaehyo and nodded.

“Do you really sincere on doing all these things?” You puzzled. Jaehyo put a warm smile.

“Just ask, I feel like you have to do this as the rule of girls…to have a boyfriend among the guys in the school only.” You smiled.

“Ani~ I’m willing to do this. And I don’t want to be selfish to pick whoever I want without knowing you guys, that’s why I decided to date all of you. At least, you have a chance to woo me.” You chuckled to your last word. Jaehyo smiled.

“Okay, that’s sound make sense.” You smiled.

“So how about you? Why are you joining the contest?” Jaehyo looked front.

“I don’t know, I just want to. Maybe you’re so attractive, make me join it?”

“What a reason is that?” Jaehyo giggled.

“You have an aura to make people fall into you, you ssi. And I admit, I’m one of them.”

You laughed. “Don’t make sense.”

Jaehyo smiled.

“So should we talk more? I have so many questions that I’m curious about you.” You nodded.

“You can ask anything, but I will decide to ask or not.”

“You could ask me too, you ssi.”

Both of you smiled.

 


 

You sat. Jaehyo was buying some popcorn and drinks.

Few minutes passed. You looked around, searching for Jaehyo.

“Mianne, I’m a bit late.” You turned. Jaehyo plastered his famous smile, charismatic smile.

“Oh, it’s okay. The movie isn’t start yet.” You flustered a bit to saw his shining smile.

He sat beside you. “Here.”

“Gomawo.” You smiled.

“I think I forget to tell you, you really cute when you’re smiling. That’s one of your natural attractive beauties.”

You blushed. “And you have a shining charismatic smile too. Just like my friend said.”

He chuckled.

“You’re an RC right?” He nodded.

“Actually, how RC works? I don’t get it.”

“As the name, Representative Council, we’re taking care of the students and dealing with problems happened in the school regarding the students. We represent the students in short.”

You nodded. “Similar to an organization?”

Jaehyo chuckled. “Didn’t your previous school have this?”

“We have but it’s not strong as your RC. And we called the School Upper Organisation(SUO).” Jaehyo smiled.

“The vision and mission are the same, the way we work are different.”

“Yup, you guys more dedicated than SUO. I prefer RC more.” Jaehyo smiled again.

“The movie is starting. We continued the Q&A on out lunch, eoh?” You smiled and nodded.

The movie started.

 


 

“Uwah! I really like this story.” You said when both of you were out from the cinema.

you ssi. I’m glad you like it.”

“I think I fall in love with the hero.”

“Should I be like him?” You raised a brow. He smiled.

“In order to impress you?”

You laughed. “No need Jaehyo ssi. I just like a person who is being oneself.”

“What do you want to eat?”

“Black bean noodle? I miss to eat it.” Jaehyo nodded.

“I love that too. Khaja, I’ll bring you to the famous stall.” You nodded.

Both of you walked for a while before Jaehyo stopped.

“Here it is.” You turned.

“Wow, you eat often here?” He nodded.

“I’m sorry if you don’t like this. Urm, we can go to somewhere else comfortable to you.” He said when you went into your long thought.

“Ah, ani~ I’m okay. I really like a stall like this. It looks warm.” You smiled and entered the stall. Jaehyo followed.

“I never know that rich guy like to go to the place like this.” You said when he sat.

“I’m not that rich, you ssi. My father started from bottom. So I’m use to place like this.” You looked around. I’m also used to be a place like this before, Jaehyo ssi. Even a place worst than this…

“Ahjumma, two jajangmyun please~” Jaehyo said.

Both of you talked some random things while waiting for the food.

 

The order came after that. Both of you began to eat.

“So where we’re going after this?” Jaehyo looked at his watch.

“We’ll walk along the nearby park till the day end. I’m still having something to ask you.”

You smiled. “You sure have lot things in your head.”

“Just to get know you more, who knows you’re picking me in the end? I should take note all things about you.” You chuckled.

“Preparation huh?” Both of you laughed.

‘He’s warm. Just like his smile.’

 


 

Both of you walked side by side along the path. The scenery was beautiful. The sun wasn’t too hot and sometimes the wind breezed softly.

“So the last question for today.”

Jaehyo stopped and turned to you. You also stopped and turned to him.

“Wah, I feel excited suddenly.” He drew his charismatic smile. Again, that smile succeeds to take your heart away.

“What you look into your partner?”

You raised a brow. “What that’s mean?”

“I can’t get explain this, hum…”

“Like who’s my ideal type?” Jaehyo looked at you.

“But I asked what…” He scratched his head. You chuckled.

“Okay, okay I get it. If you ask who, I don’t know. But I want a guy that can protect, cherish and love me forever.”

“Other than that? Like characteristics?” Jaehyo asked. You smiled and looked front.

“A nice guy. Cold but warm inside. Always care about me. Handsome? Haha, a little bit. Cute, a bit childish, and short-tempered? But he’s mad because he loves me, that’s okay.”

You smiled weakly. An image of someone appeared in your mind.

“Are you talking about someone?” Jaehyo said. You turned to him.

“Ani~ just random things from movies?” Jaehyo laughed.

“Yah, you should tell me the truth. From your heart.” You smiled.

“Just a kind guy and love me sincerely. That’s enough.” Jaehyo nodded.

“Okay, I have a surprise for you.” You puzzled. He smiled and put out his phone.

He was doing something before giving it to you.

He stepped back a bit. “I dedicate this song for you.”

A music played from the phone. You took a glance on the screen.

 

Gwansim eopdeon sarang norael heungeolgeorigo

Sesang mello deuramaneun modu nae yaegi gatgo

Jeone eopdeon meoseul naemyeo oemoe singyeong sseugo

Keopiui sseun maseul araga

Siganeun cham ppareuge ga maeumman jogeuphaejyeo gago

Nae gyeote neoreul sangsanghae honjamanui yeonghwal jjigeo

 

Namjaga saranghal ttaeen kkok hangsang gyeote meomulmyeonseo neul

Haejugo sipeunge cham manha

Sarange ppajil ttaen nae sarmui modeungeol da jugoseo

Dan hana geu mamman barae

Sarange ppajil ttaen

Namjaga saranghal ttaeen namjaga saranghal ttaeen

 

You smiled when he sang and danced to the song. He’s sweet!

He bowed after finishing the song. The people who were watching clapped for him.

He smiled shyly to the others.

“I’m impressed with you. Jaehyo ssi, jjang!” You showed two thumbs up when he went near you. You gave the phone back.

“Err, I feel shy when so many people watched. I thought only a few will stop by.”

“That’s mean your performance is daebak!” You said.

“That special for you, you ssi.”

“Gomawo~” You smiled shyly.

Jaehyo looked at his watch.

“It’s time already.” You also looked at your watch.

“Hm, it’s time.” Jaehyo smiled.

“I hope you have a good time today.”

“Neh! Thanks for the song.” Jaehyo nodded.

“We can still stay friend after your decision right?” Jaehyo asked. You nodded.

“I will love too. It’s fun to have a friend like you.”

You smiled. He returned back with his famous smile.

“Okay, I should be going.” Jaehyo nodded.

“Choose wise, you ssi. Annyeong!” Jaehyo waved. You waved back and walked away with a smile.

 


A/N: How’s it? I hope this is okay for you guys. I don’t know why I’m kinda feel down these days. I lost my courage to finish this story… Hum…maybe the story didn’t come out like I want before. The title isn’t suitable for the some plot I make… Should I change the title? Ah, neomu himdeuro…this life…

But still I will continue my life with this story… I’m not someone that runs from problems… Once I started, I will continue till the end… That’s me… So you guys should wait for the next update eoh? I’m focusing the other story first…to finish the other and get back to this story after that… See you soon!