Leave me alone!

The Most Wanted Boyfriend [editing]

Two days after

You walked together with the girls. You were going to the ethics class.

“Yah, look at this girl.” Nicole pointed to Hara.

Hara raised a brow while the others turned to them. “Bo?”

“We’re heading to the class, so stop messaging your boyfriend, girl.” Seungyeon said. Hara blushed.

“Yah!” Hara smacked the nearest shoulder to her while blushing. The others laughed except the one who being hit.

“Go Hara.” Gulp! Hara turned.

“Erk…unnie…” Hara grinned to the leader. Yup, she smacked the Yeoshin’s shoulder.

Yeoshin smiled. “You sure get something for this.”

“Mianne!!” Hara ran quickly. The other just laughed.

“Cut it off, let’s go.” Gyuri said. The other stayed silent and followed, afraid that Yeoshin gonna exploded. Even she always cool, but she’s an airheaded too.

“Hara gonna died.” Jiyoung said. You turned to her.

“Is Yeoshin really scary when she got mad?”

“A lot.” Jiyeon whispered. You just nodded.

you, chakka.” Someone grabbed your hand when you, Jiyeon and Jiyoung started to walk again. You got shocked.

“Let me go!” You said when you saw who it is. Jonghyun.

“I need to talk with you for a while.”

“No need! Just leave me alone, I don’t want to be late.” You said. Jiyeon and Jiyoung stood there, watching the scene.

“Could you girls leave us for a while?” Jonghyun smiled to the two girls. They looked at you.

“Don’t.” Jiyeon turned to Jonghyun.

“Let her go, you know the rules right, Jonghyun ssi?”

Jonghyun shook his head. “Just for a while. I never harm her, I love her. Sincerely.”

Jiyoung and Jiyeon stunned for sudden confession. You already facepalmed yourself.

“You two go first. I have to deal with him.” You said and pulled your hand hard. Jonghyun let go off your hand.

you, you didn’t fall to anyone yet right? The three guys didn’t get through your heart yet right?”

“You don’t need to know that.”

“I have to. Because I know, you still love me.”

You smirked. “Yeah? Seem like you’re so into yourself. Hell No! I don’t love you anymore, Jjong!”

Jonghyun pulled your hand. “No, I know it’s me there.”

“Stop this Jonghyun, we’re finished. I never be with you again. You wasted my trust, you trust Minhye more than me, so no point here. You never trust me, you don’t help me when I need help. Enough Jonghyun!”

You pushed his hand away. He was startled.

you ah.” You put up your hand, telling him to stop.

“Stop.” You walked away.

He quickly grabbed your hand and hugged you.

“I really love you, I was too young that time. I was stupid for doing that to you ignoring your feeling. I was selfish, only thinking that you betrayed and lied to me. I supposed to understand why you did that. you, I’m really sorry. I really, still and always love you.”

Your tears were threatening to fall. His soft voice whispered into your ears and landed deep in your heart. You loosened his hug.

“I don’t love you, I can’t trust you anymore. That thing, I can’t forget it, it’s too hurt. I can forgive you but to forget and get back with you, I can’t. I can’t, Jjong, I can’t. So leave me alone, Kim Jonghyun.”

You walked with giving him a cold shoulder. Yes, you never forget what had happened back then. How you turned into the worst person.

“But Jjong, thanks. If you aren’t doing that before, I never change to be a better person like I am now.” You muttered it under your breath but Jonghyun heard it.

He grabbed your hand again and pulled you. You were shocked when your lips landed on his. Your eyes widened.

Pang! Your hand was shaking from anger.

“Stupid jerk! I said I can forgive you, so stop bothering me! But this…”

you, mianne. I just…”

“You make me hate you more! Leave me alone!” You were crying now.

“But, you ah…” Jonghyun tried one last time.

“She already said it clearly, dude. Leave.” Someone said from behind. Jonghyun turned.

“Who are you?”

“Her friend, of course.”

“Leave, you don’t have anything to do with us.” Jonghyun said angrily.

“I think you are the one who should leave.” You saw Jonghyun clenched his fist.

“Kevin…don’t.”

Kevin smirked. “Relax.”

“Go away!” Jonghyun shouted.

“Okay.” Kevin came closer to you and grabbed your hand. He’s heading away from the class.

“Yah!” Jonghyun was catching Kevin’s steps. He grabbed your hand.

“Let her go.”

“No, she’s going with me.”

“Yah!” Jonghyun punched Kevin hard. You gasped.

“Kevin!” You knelt beside him. He’s rubbing his painful cheek.

“A good one.” Jonghyun widened his eyes.

“You ask for more.”

Pang! Pang!

The silence occupied the surrounding for a minute.

Kevin shocked to see Jonghyun got two slaps from you. You were biting your lips while looked at Jonghyun sharply. Jonghyun was stunned.

“I hope that will get your sense back. Kim Jonghyun, I’m done with you.” You bent to help Kevin got up.

“One more thing, I wouldn’t turn up on your date. Never going to happen.” You said without looking at him and walked away with Kevin.

Jonghyun fell on his knees. “Why, you ah, why?”

His tears rolled down his cheeks.

 


 

“Seems like both of us skipped the class.” Kevin said. You were typing a message.

“Okay, settle.” You locked your phone after a while. Kevin raised a brow.

“I already sent a text for informing our absent. Don’t worry much, we still can graduate.” Kevin laughed to your last sentence.

“I never worry much about the graduate.” You smiled.

“Are you feeling better now?” You nodded. After crying for a while, you are feeling better.

“Don’t cry over him again after this, just a waste to cry about a jerk like him.” Kevin said. You smiled.

“I know, I’m just frustrated. I already forgive him; want him to leave me alone because I don’t want to hate him. I don’t want to be around him as I could remember every single thing happened in the past.” You paused.

“I forgive but can’t forget.”

Kevin turned to you. You looked up to the blue sky. It looked so close when you stood on a rooftop.

The air lovingly touched your face. You smiled a bit.

Kevin smiled to see you smile. “Okay, you’re getting better.”

You turned to him. “Gomawo, Kevin.”

“It’s okay. I’m your friend right?”

“I appreciate a lot, Kevin.” He smiled.

“Wanna me to entertain you?” You raised a brow.

Kevin smiled and got up. He stood few steps in front of you.

“Entertain Woo mode on~” Kevin started to dance foolishly. You were laughing hard. He’s cute dance like that and somehow it hilarious too.

“Mode off~” He panted a bit. You clapped.

“Kevin, you’re jjang!” You gave two thumbs up.

He smiled and sat beside you back.

“You’re really pretty when you’re happy.” You blushed to his sudden compliment.

“Stop being cheesy.”

“I meant it.” He turned to you. You just smiled shyly and turned away.

“And you’re kind too.” Kevin said. You turned to him.

“No, you don’t really know me.” Kevin smiled.

“I know you’re kind.”

“I’m a , Kevin. A real .” Kevin raised his brow.

“What do you mean? You’re sweet and kind, that’s what I look on you.” You smiled a bit.

“I have changed; I’m not sweet and kind before. I’m a , bullied people weaker than me, um, so many worst things I did before.” Kevin looked at you.

You were biting your lips. Those dark pasts were threatening your tears to fall.

“Let it all out, don’t keep it. But that if you’re okay to tell me. Yeah, it’s maybe personal for you. I understand.” Kevin patted your shoulder. You smiled a bit.

“I trust you. You’re the only know the whole story because I trust you.”

 


A/N: Yeah! Here we are! Next chappie is the full story behind your past. But sadly, I have to hold that update because I have an exam to focus in end of July. The plot is half-created in my head. So, just wait if I could make it before the exam or not. But stay still there, I will update for you! Oh, hey there new subbers! Thanks for subbing! Hope you will like my whole story! Leave comments for me to improve and upvote if you like this! Gomawo!

See soon!