Aftermath

The Most Wanted Boyfriend [editing]

"Gongjunim!" You smiled to her. The car already left. Everybody in the house was anxious as you aren't back since the time limit already passed an hour ago.

"Sorry for making you all worry." You said. A maid noticed your hand.

"Omo!" You just grinned.

"What happened?" You sighed.

"Yang unnie, don't grip my hand too strong." You said. She released your hand.

"Tell me what happen, gongjunim. If master know about this..."

"Don't tell him. I'm fine, just got some scratched while playing during the date just now. Ouh yeah, I'm sorry that I came home late. I'm just out with someone close, don't worry." You said, making excuses. You can't tell anyone about today event. The maids noticed your grandfather presence and quickly bowed.

"Master." You just looked at your caretaker, Yang bowed to your grandfather.

"Where you have been?" He asked. You just smiled.

"Out for my date."

"Late?"

"Don't worry, it's L." You said. He looked at you closely.

"Whatever. Yang, take care of the wound properly." The grandfather said and she nodded. A main escorted you to your room while the caretaker went for the first aid. Your grandfather just looked at your back.

"Why I feel danger..."

 


 

You went to school like usual the next day. Knowing that today will be the hardest day for you, you already prepared for everything. As soon as you entered the building, your body stiffened to see someone who coming towards you. You received a smirk.

"Morning, Kind Kang."

"How..."

"I'm a practical teacher here...L's Math teacher." Sunggyu said. You narrowed your eyes. Sunggyu chuckled.

"Don't worry, we're all in peace after he signed that document. Unless you and him crossed the line I drew." You tsked.

"We won't." Sunggyu chuckled.

"Poor the heart." He said and left. You bit your lips. When you could feel the princess in you're coming, someone grabbed both of your arms. You startled and near to hit the person, not one but two.

"Woah, easy girl. It's us." Hyomin and Jiyeon said in unison. You sighed.

"You scared me." They grinned and dragged you quickly to the classroom. You sighed heavily, knowing the reason now.

The girls in the class already waited for your appearance. Of course they are, all of them waited for your story. Dongjoon's and L's date. Hyomin and Jiyeon made you sit.

"You know what we want." You sighed and told them the story on Dongjoon's date.

"Omo~~ I wish I'm you~~" IU and Suzy squealed. You just shrugged.

"How's L?" You was taken aback with Nicole's sudden question. They were waiting.

"Well, normal date. He left earlier for something urgent. That's all for him." You smiled a bit. All of them sighed.

"Ayy, can't believe that." Some girls said.

"L is always L. He didn't really know about girls." Some girls said and nodded among themselves. You smiled and got up from the seat, walking to yours. Hyomin and Jiyeon went to you.

"Is that true?" Hyomin asked. You looked at her.

"What?"

"L's date." Jiyeon asked. You nodded. Both of them pouted.

"Hm, already 19 dates you're going through. Some kind of complete the cycle already, if we're minusing Jonghyun." Hyomin said.

"I won't give you to that guy, even though he loves you sincerely, but no." Jiyeon said. You just chuckled.

"And yeah, anyone that you already like or short-listed the guys, you?" Hyomin asked. You just smiled.

"I don't know yet." You said lowly. Hyomin and Jiyeon wrinkled.

"But you already went through all the choice." Jiyeon said. You smiled.

"Let's see next week." Hyomin widened her eyes.

"Don't say you're considering Jonghyun." Hyomin said in threatening voice. You shook your head.

"Will not taking him in the list. Well, Jonghyun and Hoon are out of the list earlier." You said. Hyomin and Jiyeon nodded.

"So, are you going to date him this Saturday?"

"I don't know yet." You said.

 


 

L rested his back to the chair. He was alone in the trio room, skipping the class. Math class. He felt sick to see that evil face. L was thinking over the deal. He just found out the full truth yesterday. After he was back to his house, he asked the guards to make some reports. The leader told him everything happened yesterday. All his guards were attacked and some inhaled sleeping gas. That explained on how Sunggyu and Kris got them. L also learnt from him about his adopted father aka uncle. Mr. Lee was infected with an unknown virus and making his body tissue and antibody deteriorated a little by little. L was getting that what Sunggyu mean with the planned death.

L sighed. Now his mind was with you. On the stupid revenge, the things became complicated. Sunggyu knew him too well. Yeah, even though L hates you damn much, but he still loves you in a way. He didn't want you to get hurt or in danger, so he won't go after you. That's the best for you and himself. He would protect you in any way he could, even though ended up being your enemy.

A knock heard. L looked at the door. The butler came in. "Your Math class already ended, Master L." L nodded and got up from the seat. He walked out from the room.

"Even though it's hard, but I will endure this aftermath well." L whispered to himself and headed to his classroom with a heavy heart.

 


A/N: Hey Dolls...a shabby update, you know? Just I don't know why...but I'm updating this..well, turn out lame like this...

Hope you're still reading... *sigh* sorry to the core *deep bow* thanks for reading. COMMENTS ARE LOVED.