A nice guy, Lee Donghae

The Most Wanted Boyfriend [editing]

(flashback)

Gyuri walked faster. She have to attend a meeting with the RC and principal. She shouldn't be late.

"Why don't you tell me earlier, UEE?"

"Mianne, yeoshin. I forgot to tell you."

Gyuri just nodded. Finally both of them arrived in front of the principal room.

"Girls Pres?" Both of them turned.

"Um, yeah?"

"Are you coming for the meeting?" They nodded.

"The meeting is held in the RC room." The guy said.

"Eoh?" Gyuri bit her lips and turned to UEE. UEE already looked down.

"Mianne." UEE said.

Gyuri sighed and turned to the guy. "Thanks."

"Cheon." The guy walked away.

 

 

"Wah, Gyuri. It's daebak. You got so many letter." Jaegyeong said.

"Yeah, leader. You're the record holder now." UEE said. Gyuri just smiled.

"So how we should pick here?" Jihae asked.

"You know that we have to pick our boyfriend in the party right?"

All of the girls nodded.

"We will randomly pick two, and we will see which one we like most between two during the party."

They agreed.

"I wonder why the principal make this rule." Minah asked.

"Are you talking about 'we need to have a boyfriend from this school' rule?" Yura asked. Minah nodded.

"The school mission for having one class of girls is to educate future wifes to the next generation successors in this school." Jiyoung said. All of the girls in the class turned to Jiyoung.

"Uh? So we will end up married one of the boys in this school?" Victoria asked. Jiyoung nodded.

"Is that true, Gyuri unnie?" Seohyun asked. Gyuri nodded.

"It is, but the principal won't force you if you don't want to marry him."

"So, the one we will pick now is the one we will marry?"

"Yes, but you still can choose another guy. The one who stayed as your boyfriend till our graduation day will be the one." UEE answered.

"As I know, not all of the boys in this school is the successor." Jiyoung said.

"It is but they are one of the inheritors. Which they should marry to someone who have the same standard with the family." Gyuri answered.

"We can't escape this, right?" Jessica said.

"As I said before, the principal won't force you. He let you choose in the end. That's his promise to us."  Gyuri said.

"Thanks to someone who oppose the rule that we must married to one of the boys." UEE said.

"Nugu?"

"I don't remember his name but he is the one give the opinion to the principal about the enforcement of our marriage to our boyfriend." UEE said.

"He's quite cool, he called straight to the principal's cellphone and talked about it once he knew the rule." Gyuri said.

"Woah, I'm kinda attracted to his braveness." Hyomin said.

The girls smiled.

"Oh yeah, I remember his last name, Lee." UEE said suddenly.

"Lee?" The girls asked. UEE nodded.

"He must be someone important in this school." Jiyoung said. All of them nodded.

"Okay, girls. Let's choose now." Gyuri said.They started to choose.

"Jihae, Yura, Minah. Bultakhae." Three of them nodded. The leader asked them to make an outfit for all the girls based on the two letter they have picked.

"We will do it diligently." Jihae said. Yura and Minah nodded.

"I hope we all pick the right guy. You all have remember who is your choice right?" They all nodded. All the cards with the outfit theme were passed to the three named girls.

"Who pick the card have a guy's last name Lee?" Victoria asked suddenly.

"Me." Jiyoung and Hyomin raised their hand.

"Me too." Gyuri said.

"Name?"  Jaegyeong asked.

"Lee Howon." Hyomin said.

"Lee Taemin." Jiyoung said.

"Lee Donghae." Gyuri said.

UEE looked at the leader. "Yah, you got that! It's him, Lee Donghae!"

Gyuri turned to her assistant. "Huh, really? Why I think Lee Howon is his name?"

Hyomin looked at both of them. "The guy I pick? Wah, it's daebak. I absolutely pick him."

Jiyoung pouted. "It's not Lee Taemin huh?"

Hara smiled and patted the younger's shoulder. "I know Lee Taemin. He's nice and cute. Suitable for you."

"I will consider on the party." Jiyoung said.

"Gyuri, it's Lee Donghae, I'm sure 100%!" UEE said.

Hyomin sighed. "So, it's Lee Donghae."

Gyuri shrugged shoulder. "I don't remember."

 

 

"The girls, it's time to choose." The MC announced.

Gyuri looked at both guy in front of her. Lee Donghae and Yang Seungho.

She still remembered what happened on free time with Donghae just now.

 

"You should hear what your heart said. It's better if you pick Seungho. He's better than me."

"But...can I ask something, Donghae ssi?" He nodded.

"Are you the one who called the principal that time?" Donghae smiled.

"Maybe you aren't the one for me, Gyuri ssi. I can tell you are in love with that charismatic Pres." Donghae said suddenly.

Gyuri blushed. "Err..."

"I know, I know. Mm, so I lost. By the way, I really enjoy our time, Gyuri ssi. I'm kinda falling for your charm too. But it's okay." Donghae paused.

"Seungho!" Seungho turned. Donghae motioned him to come. Seungho walked to them.

"Neh?"

"Be with her. I'm giving you extra time with her." Seungho looked puzzle. Donghae nudged his arm.

"I know you crazy over her." Seungho blushed when Donghae whispered to him.

"Okay, have a good time." Donghae walked away.

 

"Gyuri ssi." The MC called her name. Gyuri turned.

"Neh?"

"You may choose now." Gyuri nodded when she saw all the girls have chosen. She was the last one.

She stood behind those two guys. Her heart thumped hard. She was nervous.

"Hear what your heart said..." Donghae's voice lingered in her ears.

Gyuri closed her eyes. She smiled.

"Gomawo, Donghae ssi." Gyuri whispered and Donghae smiled. Gyuri back-hugged her choice.

"Okay, that's the end. Give a big clap to the couple!"

Donghae turned to Gyuri and smiled. Gyuri smiled back.

"Good job, Gyuri ssi. You're a yeoshin." Gyuri blushed.

"Take care of her then. And you know, let yeoshin stay as her nickname. Its suits her." Donghae said and patted Seungho's shoulder. The latter nodded and grabbed Gyuri's hand. Donghae smiled.

"Bye, Yeoshin Gyuri."

(end of flashback)

 

 

"So, our leader got the Yeoshin name from him?" Jiyoung nodded.

"Yup, we all owned him one, you. If he don't oppose the rule, maybe we have to marry in the end." Hara said.

"Yeah, an arrange marriage." Hyomin said.

"I don't want to get married right away after we graduated from highschool. It's old school and I still want to have freedom outside." Nicole said.

"So, he's nice right?" Jiyeon got back to the topic. You just smiled.

"Yeah, he's nice. Maybe that's why I feel comfortable around him."

"If I'm in your place, I will pick him right away." Suzy said.

"Eoh? What about the trio?" Jiyeon asked Suzy.

Suzy thought for a while. "I just admired the trio. But if I want to marry them, I don't think I can. I'm better end up to someone like Donghae ssi."

Jiyoung smirked. "Oh yeah? If you need to choose between L and Donghae?"

Suzy gulped. "Erm, no comment."

The girls laughed. They all knew Suzy have crush on L since the first time she came into this school.

Her best friend, IU nudged Suzy's arm. "How about Jeongmin?"

"He's mine, of course." Suzy said.

"So, if L and Jeongmin, who will you choose?' IU asked.

"Err...Jeongmin oppa." IU smiled.

"Woah! It's not L?" Hyomin said.

"She's fallen hard for Jeongmin already." IU said. Suzy blushed.

All of the girls formed an 'O'.

You looked outside. 'I should pick Donghae then?'

 


 

A/N:Hello Dolls! Double update! Hehe, just wanted to give Lee Donghae a spot! Yup, he is considered as another 'main'! Haha! So how many main now? The trio and him!

Oh yeah, and the one who in the photo teaser. Did you guys catch him yet? I don't think so....

I picked Donghae as I think he's the nice one here. And I made you show him your house right? That's the reason...he replaced Jonghyun here. Jonghyun isn't the main till this chapter. And yeah, the next update, I will reveal the candidate to 'Who is the guy in the photo teaser'

Try to guess then~

See soon, Dolls!