Date Diary 16: Wooyoung ssi

The Most Wanted Boyfriend [editing]

You were just got out from your car when someone called your name.

you.” You turned.

“Oh, Wooyoung ssi.” He smiled. You smiled back. Your driver greeted you and drove home.

You have to blame your grandfather. After he knew your dates’ schedule, he never gave you permission to leave the castle by your own. Now, you have to go anywhere by car except for school.

“I’m glad to meet you today.” Wooyoung said. You chuckled.

“Hey, I always turned up okay?” Wooyoung smiled. You and Wooyoung have been a good friend during the ethics class. Wooyoung and Jaehyo are friends.

“Hm, let’s go. We will be late.” Wooyoung said. You raised your brow.

“Where are we going?” Wooyoung smiled a bit.

“You said once, you’re hardcore Shinhwa fans?” You nodded excitedly.

“Not only hardcore, I always hope to become their dongseng.” You chuckled to your own words.

“Let me make it turn to a reality.” Wooyoung said.

You raised your brow. He smiled.

“Let’s go, my driver is waiting.” Wooyoung said and let the way.

Then, both of you left that meeting place with his car.

 

 

“Okay, we are here.” You looked outside. There was a café. You looked to the café board.

“Ehh??”

Wooyoung smiled. “You don’t know this café, aren’t you?”

You shook your head. Wooyoung smiled.

“They opened this café a month before. Maybe you’re busy, that’s why.” He said.

You were jaw-dropped when you got out from the car. The outside decoration was so speechlessly awesome!

“Wow, I never know this.” You said. Wooyoung chuckled.

You looked around. “Why there is no one coming? I mean no customer?”

Wooyoung just smiled.

“Let’s enter first.”

You followed Wooyoung. When he opened the door for you, you smiled and said thank you.

You stepped in first.

“Welcome, Miss Kang you!” You jumped in surprise when some people that you guess the café staff cheered and greeted you.

Wooyoung and the staffs just smiled.

“Come in, our boss No 1 fans. We will treat you as the princess every time you step in here.” A girl in maid outfit dragged you to a table. That table looked special than the other, based on its decoration. You looked at Wooyoung, questioning him.

“I’m a waitress in this café, and your maid today. So, princess, any order?” You blinked and then a chuckle heard. You turned to Wooyoung.

“What is this duh?” Wooyoung smiled.

“This café is booked for us today, and…”

“Saengil chukka hamnida, saengil chukka hamnida, saranghaeyo uri gongchunim, saengil chukka hamnida~” You turned and gasped.

It’s Shinhwa! They were singing the birthday song for you. You just can’t believe your eyes.

Eric stepped out and went to you with a cake in his hand.

“Blow the candle, princess.” Your eyes were teary. Touched by this sudden event.

You never wanted to celebrate your birthday since your parents were gone. Your grandfather respected that and just wished your birthday every year.

But this is just perfect! Your idols were congratulated you and yet prepared a cake for you.

You blew the air after you made a wish. ‘Please, always safe my beloved ones and friends from any danger.’

All of them clapped. You wiped away your tears.

“Aigoo, princess. Don’t cry.” Hyesung said. You smiled to him. Then, you realized.

“Dongwan oppa is not here…” All of them chuckled.

“Sorry about that, he is busy but he sends regards.” You smiled.

“I’m so happy to see Shinhwa oppas. Wooyoung…” You turned to him.

“Gomawo~” Wooyoung smiled.

“It’s just a small thing. Now, let’s start the party.” Wooyoung said and signaled a waiter to turn on the music.

Soon, the very first song of Shinhwa hurt.

“Yah, Jang Wooyoung. Why you put this in the playlist tho?” Eric said. Wooyoung just smiled.

“Ayy, sunbaenim. This is fun duh.”

You chuckled. “Thank you so much.”

“Aish, I need to blame this song now! I can feel my body move with the rhythm.” Minwoo said while his legs kept tapping the floor.

“Let’s make this a real party then, right leader?” Andy said and started to dance. You clapped your hand.

At last, they performed a song for you.

You were so happy, you admit it. This is the happiest birthday you ever had.

 

 

Wooyoung opened the door for you. You turned around. Shinhwa with their staffs stood there, smiling at you.

“I feel sad to leave.” You said.

Junjin walked to you and touched your hair.

“You can come anytime you want. We are here waiting.” Junjin said.

“But not all of us, take note that.” Eric said. The others eyed him.

“What?”

“Stop cracking the sweet moment, hyung.” Andy said. All of them smiled when Eric made faces.

“You can come, the door always open for our sweet dongseng here.” Hyesung said. You beamed.

“Thank you, oppas.” All of them smiled. You waved to them and entered the car. Wooyoung bowed to them then got in the car.

The car left.

“I just hope she will get a nice person with her.” Minwoo said.

Eric, Andy, Junjin and Hyesung nodded.

 

 

“Wooyoung, thanks a lot.” You said when both of you arrived at the meeting place just now.

He smiled. “I just want to make you happy and make your dream come true on your birthday.”

He took out a paper bag. “Here, your birthday present.”

“Aigoo, if you don’t give anything, the surprise already feels like a present itself.” You said. He still handed the present.

“Hope you like that. I…I made a song for you as a present but I…I shy to sing so…I just give the record…just hope you like it.” You smiled.

“Just a cute of you. Thank you so much, Wooyoung.” He smiled.

“If this is not a date to get you, I will do this someday. I just want to make my friend’s dream comes true. That’s all.”

You smiled. “Thoughtful guy. I appreciate this. Thanks once again for this.”

“You should choose wise neh?” Wooyoung said. You smiled.

“I know. Thank you my friend.” Wooyoung smiled.

“My driver comes.” You said. Wooyoung nodded.

You smiled to him. “Thank you, I have a great day today. Thanks a lot.”

“Ayy, stop the thanks part. You said it too many times already.”

You grinned. “Just…I’m thankful.”

“Okay, I know.”

“Annyeong, Wooyoung.” You said to him.

“Annyeong.” He waved and you opened the door.

You got out and waved him back. Then, you closed the door.

His car left and you walked to your driver.

‘This is so unbelievable~’

 


A/N: Aigoooooooo! I feel weird writing this… Sorry if you disappointed on this… Um, I will try to make up with the next update~ It’s L.Joe’s date! Yeay! Who miss him? kkk….

Well see soon my Dolls!