Kevin's friend

The Most Wanted Boyfriend [editing]

You quickly walked up to a guy who was holding Kevin in his arms. "What happened to him?" You asked worriedly. He just realized you we there.

"Story later. He need to go to hospital now." Just when you wanna call up your driver, the black car arrived. You quickly went up to the car and called that guy. He quickly placed Kevin in the car and then the car drove away when you and that guy settled in.

Some minutes later, the car arrived at the hospital. The guy quickly got down and hurriedly to bring Kevin inside the hospital. You just followed behind while calling for doctor. A nurse came with a doctor and helped the guy to take Kevin.

"Emergency room, now." The doctor said and the nurses nodded. Kevin was pushed to the emergency room. You and that guy had to stay outside. At that time, you driver arrived there.

"What happen yo Kevin?" You asked.

"He was attacked by a group of men in that alley. I want to help him but I'm not strong enough to fight. He got beaten while I'm finding away out." You wrinkled.

"Attacked? Men? But why?" The guy shrugged.

"I don't know but they were paid by somebody.....I had once see Hoon and his men beaten up him before." You widened your eyes.

"Hoon?" The guy nodded.

"That was before, I don't know this time. Maybe someone got mad when he's chosen as your boyfriend." You wrinkled.

"It can't be. I know the guys won't go overboard like this..." You said.

"Who knows?" He shrugged.

"Wait, I think I had met you before." He smiled a bit. 

"You sure forget me already..." He looked at the emergency door. " No need to know my name. Hope Kevin will be okay." He said. You turned to the door and sat down to the seat. You bit your lips. 'Be strong Kevin. I will find the bastard who did this to you."

 


 

He walked into the room. His eyes glistened with tears when he saw Kevin on the bed, wrapped here and there. His arms were casted, his left legs also. His face looked swollen while the lips looked dry and pale.

"Kev..." He touched the hand. "I'm still sorry that I can't help you early...or else you aren't this bad. I'm sorry." He looked at the closed eyes.

"Be strong and wake up soon. Luckily none of your bones broke or else I feel more guilty." He sat down on the chair. The motionless body stayed silent. "What happened actually? I don't get it. I don't think that's Hoon's man. He would come along...and never did this bad."

The door creaked open. You came in. The guy turned. You walked up to him. "I already settled about hospital. I thought of contacting his parents or family. But I don't know how."

"No need, his parents didn't bother about him." You looked at the guy.

"You know him for long?"

"We're best friend." You raised your brow.

"He never talked about you." The guy smiled a bit.

"There's a thing." The guy got up. "I should go."

"Wait." You said and took his hand. He turned to you. "You looked familiar to me. But I can't recall who are you...can at least tell me your name?" The guy smiled.

"Not really important, you." He pulled his hand and walked to the door. Just before he opened the door, he stopped at the door. "You saw me in the party, you. I'm Kiseop. Just that, I think it should ring a bell to you." He left the room. You stared at the door, thinking over the name.

"Kiseop...he..."

 


A/N: Hey, another update..just a shabby one...I did this during my boring lecture...just tempted to update and killing time..haha

Okay see soon. COMMENTS ARE LOVED.