The Trio

The Most Wanted Boyfriend [editing]

“Let me introduce them one by one.” Gyuri said suddenly. The light was turned off. Gyuri the projectors, some girls fainted when a picture appeared.

“First person is Kim Dongjoon. He is the only son of ZE:A Empire. The empire is the biggest in Asia. He has ranked the 3rd most wanted guy in Korean. Next.” Some girls also fainted when the picture changed. You looked at them puzzled. Gyuri smiled.

“It’s normal, you aa~. He is L.Joe, true name Lee Byunghun. He is the next Top’s Empire successor. Top’s Empire is fully controlled the Japan’s technology, which is the most popular and richest. He has ranked the 2nd most wanted guy in Korean. The last person.” The picture changed. All the girls fainted except you and Gyuri. But  you realize Gyuri was wearing a sunglass.

“Eoh?” You shot her a questioning look.

Gyuri grinned. “I also can’t look directly to his picture. He is L. True name is undefined. He has noble as the richest next successor. He is…”

“Eeeeh?!!” You were shocked.

“What’s the matter?”

“I have met him somewhere…”

“L? As I know, before entering this school, he studied in Japan. He is the son of Infinity corp., the famous electronic company around the world. He is the 1st ranked….” Gyuri fainted.

“Hee? Yeoshin!” You sighed.

‘What’s wrong with them? I’m not affected at all…’ You looked at L’s picture again.

‘I’m sure that I have met him before!’

 


 

“Yah, Dongjoon hyung. Why you put our name too?” L.Joe asked. Dongjoon smiled.

“We always together, aren’t we?”

“But…but…but I don’t want to join in…”

“He was trying to heal your phobia.” L tapped L.Joe’s shoulder.

“But…”

“No excuses. This girl is suitable with you, I think.” Dongjooon smiled. L.Joe snorted.

“But how come L hyung also join in?” L.Joe asked while looking at L’s face.

“I made him.”

“You know him,  L.Joe. He is the best in forcing people, right?”

“Wanna die?” Dongjoon snorted, making L and L.Joe laughed.

“No matter what it is, the main point is to heal your phobia.” L.Joe looked at his best friends.

“Ridiculous idea…” Dongjoon smiled and hugged L.Joe’s shoulders.

“You are in, right? Malja?”

“Yah, hyung. Let me go.” Knock! Knock!

“It’s time for ethics class, Master.” Their butler said. The trio nodded.

“Let’s go.” Dongjoon dragged both of them.

“Eh? But, our room is…” Dongjoon pushed the hall’s door.

 

“Hello, I’m sorry for interrupting you guys. We’re late.” The boys shocked.

“T..tri…trio?” Seungho got up from his seat and quickly approached the trio. He bowed.

“We didn’t know that you’re joining us.” Dongjoon smiled.

“Just pretend as usual. It is ethics class right?” The boys nodded.

Dongjoon, L and L.Joe walked to the chairs which Seungho and his assistant, GO prepared for them. They sat.

“The girls didn’t arrive yet?” The boys shook head. The trio looked around. L.Joe was uneasy, thinking of the girls. He started to feel itchy. Dongjoon tapped his shoulder.

“Relax. Don’t think about it.” L.Joe gulped. L was smiling, looking his dongseng’s nervous.