Love, sacrifice and future

The Most Wanted Boyfriend [editing]

"What is it, Byungie?" You asked, slightly confused with his question and also the serious tone. L.Joe looked at you softly.

"Uri." You sipped the new arrived drink. Diverting your eyes outside, you're avoiding the word. "you."

"I don't know."

"You can refuse the rule, tho. If you're against the arrangement, I will fight for it too..." L.Joe said. You turned to him. A slight sadness glowed in his eyes.

"How about you, Byunghun?"

"I will just follow your decision." L.Joe said with a smile. You sighed.

"I don't want to hurt you or even burden you, L.Joe." L.Joe sipped his drink.

"I'm fine. Anything that make you happy, eventually make me happy. Because I love you, and I want you to be happy only." L.Joe said calmly. In past few months, L.Joe did change and became manlier also mature. He was bold with words, didn't shy like usual and communicated well. You was a bit impressed with that and maybe after the trio broke up, this is one of the good things happened.

"But Byunghun...you did so many things in past few months for me. I feel like at least I should..."

"You can repay me with being happy, even though without marrying me, you."

"But..."

"Think for some days, I will ask my parents to delay the arrangement meeting. Think carefully, you." L.Joe said and touched your hand. You looked at him. L.Joe was smiling but there's slight sadness behind the curling lips. L.Joe caressed your hand with his thumbs, soothingly. You just sighed and smiled a bit to him.

 


 

"Sonnyeo." You turned when you heard your grandfather called. You smiled a bit to him and turned back to the darkness of night. He stood beside you. "Why you didn't get to sleep yet?"

"Just...can't sleep." You said lowly. He looked at you for a while.

"Have you think about the marriage, sonnyeo?" He asked. You looked at him and sighed.

"Harabeoji...I don't know." He looked up to the night sky.

"Do you comfortable with L.Joe?" You nodded a bit. "Like him?" You nodded again.

"Love?" You bit your lips and turned to the sky. He looked at you from the corner of his eyes.

"I don't know."

"I can't say a thing, dear sonnyeo. It's your own decision...I hate to force you, so I let you to choose. Marry him...or not, is in your hand now." He said calmly. You sighed.

"It's more benefits I get if I marry L.Joe than I didn't, isn't it?" You asked.

"Yes..."

"I don't know what to do." He turned to you.

"Ask your heart, my dear granddaughter. Love for future or sacrifice for future." He said with a smile. "Even though I don't know who is the one you love, but I do hope you consider every single things for your decision, you ah."

You looked at him and then nodded. "Arasseo, harabeoji. My future in my hand, also the company." The principal smiled.

"Indeed you're my girl." You smiled to him, softly.

 


 

L.Joe walked through the corridor. Today is the day that his parents and your grandfather will meet. The official meeting for the marriage arrangement. L.Joe did postpone the time after some talks with his parents but today, they came after L.Joe's mother set up to meet. They wanted to know the answer fast, which made L.Joe restless. Luckily, you understood him when he explained and at last, the day just came.

You exhaled. A knock heard and you just let the person in. "you." You turned.

"L.Joe."

"Just wanna come to bring you the dining hall. My pleasure to carry out the order." He held out his hand. You just smiled.

"Wait, let me finish with the hair." You said and turned to the mirror. L.Joe smiled and pulled back his hand. He walked and sat on the bed.

"You looked stunningly beautiful." L.Joe observed you from the back. You just smiled to him. With the last touch, you got up from the seat and walked to L.Joe. He gaped at you.

"Wow." You just chuckled.

"Let's go." L.Joe nodded and took your hand. Both of you walked out from your room and walked through the corridor to the dining hall. L.Joe stopped in front of the door.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I give my answer already, no doubt." L.Joe smiled.

"Thank you, baby." L.Joe pecked on your cheek. You blushed and the door opened by him. The guest smiled to see you and him.

"Come in, lovebird." L.Joe's father said.

"Ayyy, yeobo. They're fiancee now." The mother said. The principal just smiled. You and L.Joe took place.

'This is it.' You exhaled.

 


A/N: Hey Dolls. Heee...I want to say thanks for those who still reading the story. And here, I stated, the next chapter is the last chapter. The ending already here. And I'm sorry for all the waiting, if the ending didn't match your liking, I'm truly sorry. I don't have the heart to beautify it again and this is the best I could come out with...so with heart and mind, hope you will like it.

The ending will come later tomorrow. So, see soon.