Truth unfold

The Most Wanted Boyfriend [editing]

You tried to avoid Dongjoon as much as possible, not being notice by him. But as you wanted to be closer with L.Joe, you had to pretend in front of three of them. Since the news about you with the trio, the other guys didn't approach you anymore. During the ethics class also, Dongjoon made a special resquest to the principal to let you excluded from the ethics class. As your grandfather thought it's the best you're going out either one of the trio, so he let it be. He got the news about you and Kevin in relationship before and how much he against it. But you ignored it, and it got worst when your grandfather heard the breakup news. He kept nagging to you but as the usual, you didn't listen to him.

L.Joe smiled when he saw you entering the room. You smiled to him. The others weren't there yet. You went to sit beside L.Joe. L.Joe poured tea for you. You thanked him. "You're early." L.Joe said to you.

"You're earlier."

"I skip a class just now because had something to do at the office and as the ethics class is next, so I'm straight away coming here. Hyungs still in the class. They will come after. The butler took a leave today." You just smiled and sipped your tea. L.Joe his lips. He looked nervous. You turned to him.

"Are you okay?" You asked. L.Joe turned to you.

"Um? What?" L.Joe asked.

"Well, you look you have something in your head. Thinking or sick?" You asked. L.Joe looked at you. He took a breath.

"Um...well. I-um, I thought...umm..." L.Joe stuttered and stopped to take a breath again. "IthoughtIwanttoinviteyouforadatethisweekend..." You smiled a bit.

"Um, this weekend? Wait...today is Thursday." You took out your handphone and opened your planner. "I have something to do on Saturday. Can we make it Sunday?" L.Joe smiled and looked at you.

"I'm okay with any day." You smiled.

"But then...hum, I'm sorry to say but you need to meet my grandfather before that..." L.Joe's brows perked up. You smiled a bit. "It's his order. After the breakup, he kept nagging and watching over the guys I will be going out after this...I think you need to him..."

L.Joe bit his lips. "Hm...can I?" You smiled.

"Don't worry. He's just nice. Tell me when you want to meet him. I will tell him." L.Joe nodded.

"On that day?"

"You will come to my house then?" L.Joe nodded.

"Of course I want to fetch you anyway, you." You smiled. L.Joe smiled back. He got up.

"I want to go somewhere for a while. Excuse me." You just nodded and he got up. L.Joe walked to the door and wanted to open it but then, he heard some conversation outside the door. L.Joe stood there, listening when his name and you being mentioned.

You raised your brow when you saw him there. "L.Joe?" He didn't reply. Curious you got up and stayed behind him. You tapped his shoulder. He shushed lowly and listened to the voice outside. You noticed it and listened it too.

 

"Dongjoon, stop it. I beg you to stop." L said. Dongjoon smirked.

"I won't, L." L hissed.

"I know what happened that you planned all of this. About ZE:A Empire right?" Dongjoon snickered.

"Think whatever you want." L sighed.

"Your empire now is in huge debt with GongXiang Corp, which owned by you. And like the way you work, you made harm to their company right? I heard there's a case happened in finance department of them. I know it's done by your company, in order to mess up their invest. And yet blaming to other company, for making their finance having trouble. On the other hand, you're winning her heart. Yeah, if you got to be with her, plus married to her, the debt will be floated, as the company will be merged together." L said.

"So using L.Joe, you wanted her to be close as possible. Because approaching directly will make you suspicious but opposite of L.Joe, no one will notice you." L continued. Dongjoon smirked.

"Indeed the smartest L. I know you will dig in my company's matter." L looked at him.

"Stop being your dad's underdog, Dongjoon. I know every single thing happened in your unhealthy family plus ZE:A empire." Dongjoon hissed.

"Stop pretending like you're the best here!" Dongjoon howled and punched L's cheek. L backed a bit and palmed his aching cheek. He smiled. "You didn't know anything. You know nothing!" Dongjoon said. L looked at him sadly.

"If you stayed under him, you will become like him someday, Kim Dongjoon. I know deep inside you, you hate your own father."

"Stop it, Lee Sungmo!"

"Listen to me. I can understand a bit the pain and understand you. But I won't back off to stop you if you stayed with your plan. Enough with the madness, Dongjoon. You done much, torturing, damaging a company, just like a simple task to you. I'm afraid you will kill someone someday...please stop, Dongjoon." Dongjoon shook his head and clenched his fist.

"No, Lee Sungmo. No. I won't stop. In any cost, ZE:A Empire is my first priority." L looked at him.

"And then, I don't have choice but to fight against you, Kim Dongjoon."

"I don't care, Kim Myungsoo." L stared at Dongjoon. Dongjoon smirked after saying that name, after a long time, he said the name again. L never let Dongjoon called him that since. Because for L, Kim Myungsoo is the soft self of him, a self that he wanted to hide, to destroy forever in order to be saved in the madness of business war.

"But I care." Both of them startled. They turned to the door. You opened the door and stood there, with L.Joe. Dongjoon widened his eyes.

"you." L and Dongjoon said in unison. L.Joe looked at Dongjoon.

"What is this, hyung? What did you hide from me this all long time? Who are you Dongjoon hyung? Who are you L hyung? Who are you guys exactly?!" L.Joe asked like a bullet while looking at both of them. L closed his eyes and sighed. He looked down. Dongjoon, who caught red-handed felt defeated. He was afraid, everything was revealed. Dongjoon turned sharply to you and eyed you. Noticing the sharp gaze, you're shivering. Just when everybody is silence with L.Joe's question, Dongjoon as fast as lightning pulled you to his side and wrapped his strong arm around your neck.

You were coughing as it feels too tight and can't breath. "Let her go!" L shouted. L.Joe stood there, stunned. He was still in shock to see what was happening. L shot a death glare to Dongjoon. Dongjoon smirked.

"I will do everything I can to stop the empire from falling."

"But not the dirty way, Dongjoon! Hurting her is not the solution!" L said. Dongjoon snickered.

"So, who are you now? Kind Kang? Miss Lee? Princess Park?" Dongjoon asked you while he tightened his hold. You struggled with your breath.

"Wh-who you want now?" You tried to talk. L bit his lips.

"Let her go Dongjoon, before I harmed you." Dongjoon smirked.

"Beware of your death reaper, L. I can called him anytime by now." Dongjoon said. L bit his lips. Dongjoon pulled out something from his pocket. "I never thought this will be useful for today as I just play around to bring this together with me..." L's eyes widened when he saw the short knife.

"Yah, Dongjoon! No!" L shouted. Dongjoon chuckled. You looked scare when the cold metal felt on your skin.

"So, Miss Lee."

"Y-ye-ah." You replied.

"The debt...you should disrupt it. Or I will kidnapped you away." Dongjoon said. You took a breath with difficulty.

"You're bastard. I don't forgive the people who messed up in my company." You said, in tone of Miss Lee even with short breath. L stepped in front, trying to find a way to get you. Dongjoon pointed the knife to L. L stopped.

"Stay away, Myungsoo. And you, do you really wish to die?"

"Bring it on." You said.

"you!" L shouted. You smiled. Dongjoon smirked and left a bit cut on your cheek.

"Should I disfigure you or torture you to get what I want?"

"I don't care but i won't do what you want, rotten brat!" You screamed out loud. L was angry and really wanted to pull you away from Dongjoon. But before nothing, something moved fast to Dongjoon and caught his hand that holding the knife. Dongjoon also shocked. You gasped.

"Don't you dare to hurt her, hyung. No, you're not my Dongjoon hyung. You're a monster!" L.Joe howled. Dongjoon and him struggled with each other, L.Joe is pushing the knife away from you. L took the opportunity to get you. You were quick and bit Dongjoon's hand. He screamed and let you go while the other hand struggled with L.Joe. L pulled you away from them. You stood there, somehow you were trembling. L pulled you into a hug.

"You're safe, don't afraid. Calm down." He whispered, making you stiffened in his arms. It feels good but then, you fell into reality. L.Joe. You pushed L a bit and looked to their way. L also noticed that and ready to help L.Joe. He made sure you are in safe place and went to attack Dongjoon. L.Joe were struggling with Dongjoon. L took over the free hand and wanted to stop Dongjoon. For a while, three of them struggled. You were afraid, anxious and scared, looking at them.

Zapp!

You widened your eyes and stunned. Among the three, a body looked weak by seconds and slowly fell down on his knees. Your tears formed. You screamed. "No!!!"

 


A/N: Hey Dolls. Another update...which I speed up everything...and yeah. Because I wanted to end it as fast as I can. I'm afraid that I won't be able to write this and finish once I got into my sophomore...heee

So hope you still reading and enjoy till the end. See soon. COMMENTS ARE LOVED.