Date Diary 15: Hyunseung ssi

The Most Wanted Boyfriend [editing]

"Annyeong!” Someone popped out from behind.

You smiled to cover your surprise. “Hi, Hyunseung.”

He smiled. “Did I come late?”

“Ani, my driver just left a minute ago.” You said. He nodded.

“So, where we’re going?” Hyunseung smiled.

“To experience an unusual date course.” You raised a brow. He chuckled.

“First let’s go grab some coffee and tea.” He said and led the way to a café nearby.

You just followed him.

“Can we eat waffle?” You said. He smiled.

“Anything for you.” Hyunseung said. You chuckled a bit.

“You’re interesting.” You blurted out when both of you sat on the table.

He turned to you. “Huh?”

A sound heard and he got up to get your drinks and waffle. Then he came back.

“What’re you saying just now?” He asked back.

“You’re interesting. I kinda understand why Dongwoon said you’re a good companion.” He raised his brow.

“He said so?” You nodded.

He chuckled. “He’s really my best friend. Ignore what he tells you about me, will you?”

“He didn’t tell much actually. He said he didn’t want to spoil my curiosity today.” Hyunseung smiled.

“Then can we make this short time as the introductory phase?” You smiled and nodded.

This guy is sure an interesting one. He’s smart too.

“So, tell me more about yourself, you.” You smiled.

 


 

“You said we’re going for unusual date course. So, I think having a meal at a café just an ordinary one.” You said.

He chuckled. “We’re going for a healthy date course.”

You raised you brow. He smiled.

“We’re here.”

You looked up to the board sign and gasped.

“Sauna?”

“Unexpected, right? We should have some relax time during weekend. So relax and let’s enjoy our unusual date, okay?” He said.

You smiled. “It’s interesting and weird.”

He chuckled. “Let’s go in.”

“I never come here.” You said. He looked to you.

“You’re sure a rich girl.” You just shrugged your shoulder.

“Um, are you okay going to public place like this?” He asked before both of you reached the counter.

“I’m okay and excited to see how it is.” He smiled.

“You’re different from any girls I know. You’re something special.” He said. You blushed a bit and walked to the front.

Hyunseung chuckled.

 

 

“This temperature is good for your skin.” Hyunseung said.

You looked at the board sign next to the door. “Ey, are you kidding me? It’s extremely hot!”

Hyunseung chuckled. “Hihi, got you.”

“Hyunseung!” He laughed a bit before walked again. You just followed him.

“Okay, this is the suitable place.” You and him reached a room with all wooden in there. You tested the temperature with your hand.

“Um, it’s quite refreshing.” He smiled.

“I’m getting some snacks. You waited here, neh?” You nodded.

He left and you sat on a bench. “Wow, the wood felt burn.”

You chuckled to yourself. You really never come to this place yet everything is new for you.

You looked around and found a board with some information stated there. You stood up and read.

While you were sitting in this sweaty room, you can do some simple exercise to shine your inner beauty…

You puzzled. Shine your inner beauty? What’s that mean?

You kept reading and suddenly chuckled to the last sentence.

See you are smiling right? Smile more, that will shine your inner beauty.

“Ouh, you’re reading that?” Hyunseung came. You turned to him.

“This is funny, I thought its tips of exercises.” Hyunseung smiled.

“It is, smile. The best exercise to your facial muscle.” You chuckled.

“Aish, chincha.” Hyunseung motioned you to sit.

Both of you sipped the coke. It’s fee nice to drink cold water in hot room.

“I think the egg gonna cook soon.” Hyunseung said. You laughed.

“Yeah, it can happen.” He smiled.

“Are you enjoying your time?” You nodded.

“It feels great to be sweaty like this.”

“More sweaty, more healthy.” You smiled.

“I agree to that.”

“Heat also helps your skin to be healthier. It can help reducing skin aging.”

You turned to him. “You know a lot about skin and beauty care.”

“Um, I’m used to it. Blame me as I’m the only son in my family. My mom, elder sister and younger sister kept discussing about beauty care and it stuck into me too.”

You smiled. “It’s nice to have siblings.”

“Eh? You don’t have?”

“I’m the only one child my parents have.” He nodded a bit.

“Let me show you my skill. I heard Dongwoon sings for you yesterday.”

“You guys surely have no secret between.” He smiled.

“Neh, we shared everything, including how we ended up liking you on the same time.” You blushed.

“Hum, I think we had enough time here, let’s move to a nice room to dry off our sweat. I will show you my talent then.” You nodded.

“I’m anticipating seeing it.”

“Will not disappointing you.” He said and both of you walked out from the room.

He led the way to a spacious comfortable room.

“Wow, it’s nice to lay down in there.” You pointed to a place look like a cave. He chuckled.

“It is, I tried once. You can lie down on your stomach while I will show my skill.” Hyunseung said. You nodded and walked to that place. You put your feet into the caves.

Hyunseung smiled and stood there. He played a song from his phone.

(this time, the song is Soom by Beast)

You blinked to see him dancing. Woah, he’s skilled too…

You clapped once the music finished. He slightly bowed to you. You were out of that cave then beamed to Hyunseung.

Hyunseung smiled. “I can tell you like it. Anyway, who’s more pleased to your heart? My skillful dance or Dongwoon’s sweet voice?”

“Hey, it’s different between dance and singing.”

“Whatever, so you, tell me who is better?”

“I’m enjoying both.” Hyunseung looked at you.

“You’re really good with words.” Hyunseung said.

“Is that a compliment or….”

“A good thing.” You chuckled.

 


 

“It’s quite sad we have to part now.” Hyunseung said. You smiled a bit.

“We’re still seeing around at the school.”

“It’s quite hard even to greet you when you’re the trio target.” You smirked.

“Just come to me on the ethics class, the trio wouldn’t stop you.” You said. Hyunseung smiled.

“Okay, you’re promising me right?” You nodded.

“We will stay friend whatever will be happened after this.” Hyunseung beamed.

Your driver arrived.

“It’s time.”

“I’m really enjoy the date today. Thank you giving me a good time.”

“Naah~ It’s me who need to thank you because you’re spending your precious weekend with me.” You blushed.

“Thanks for everything, Hyunseung.” He smiled and nodded.

“Annyeong, you.” You smiled and waved.

“Annyeong.”

 


A/N: Okay, I’m doing this half asleep…so sorry for any mistake~ Now, who miss our trio? Will have them for the next update~

Gidarige my Dolls!

See soon!

Comments are loved and Votes are appreciated!

Kamsahamnida! ^^