Date Diary 1: Leejoon ssi

The Most Wanted Boyfriend [editing]

You walked to the park. Leejoon send a message to meet you there. What will be happen today eoh?

You sat on the bench, waiting for Leejoon.

“Huf...I’m sorry. I kinda late. Jeongmal mianne…” Leejoon suddenly appeared. He looked exhausted. Is he running just now?

“Are you okay?” Leejoon smiled shyly.

“I’m okay. So shall we go?” Leejoon said. You nodded.

Both of you walked side by side. The silence broke when he suddenly said something.

“Um, can I ask something?” Leejoon rubbed his back neck awkwardly.

You nodded and smile. Somehow, you found him cute when he was shy like that.

“What do you think about me? Um, I’m just curious.” You chuckled. He looked at you.

“I’m sorry for laughing. I just didn’t expect you to ask that question. You know what, if a girl looked at you maybe she say you’re cute.” He blushed.

“Do I look cute?” You nodded.

“Especially when you’re shy, like this.” You pointed to his face. He widened his eyes and looked away. You laughed a bit.

He stopped. “We have arrived.”

You turned to look. Your eyes widened. There was a mattress and some foods were on it. Picnic?

“I was preparing this just now. I think this is better for our date as we could talk and know each other better. Um, I’m sorry if you didn’t like this.”

You shook your head. “Ani~, it just great. I never thought about picnic date.”

He beamed. You walked towards the mattress and sat on it. He joined after that.

“So, I have create an event before we start to eat.” He took out two notebooks and some pens from a box beside the basket. You looked at him.

“I want to know more about you. I have listed what questions I want to ask you. You should write questions for me too.” He gave one of the notebooks and a pen.

“Any kinds of questions?” He nodded. You started to write it.

After you finished, you gave back the book to him.

“Okay, you want to start answer or me?” You pointed to him. He smiled.

“Okay, let me see. You have 5 questions for me.” He read the first question.

“Why I join the contest?” He smiled.

“You maybe didn’t notice this, but I saw you at the office on your first day. That day, I feel like I found an angel.” You blushed.

“Okay, next. I want to know about your family, could you tell me a bit?” He looked at you.

“What are actually you curious about my family?” He asked.

“I just know you’re the next heir of BLAQ heritance. As I know, it’s quite a large empire. So, how about your lifestyle? I really curious about the son of a rich family’s lifestyle.” He smiled.

“Ouh, you know about BLAQ Empire. So I guess you also a part of a rich family? Okay, you got to answer that later.” He paused.

“About that question, I do have a normal life but I got controlled a bit. I can’t randomly be friend with someone. So, until now, I only got two best friends, which both is my cousin.” You nodded.

He smiled. “Okay, I want to hear from you. So you pick between these three, which one you want to know more before we go for your turn to answer.”

You looked at the questions again. You pointed to a question. He read it.

“Are you a faithful guy?” He chuckled.

“I don’t know the real answer then. It’s should be known by yourself.”

“But can you be one?” He nodded.

“I love someone sincerely from my heart. I fall in love at the first sight and the lucky one is you.”

You smiled a bit. “Okay…”

“Now, your turn.” You nodded.

 


 

Both of you laughed. The kite didn’t go up to the sky well. It kept falling.

“Auh! I’m tired!” Leejoon pouted. You chuckled.

“Yup, I’m tired too. Let’s give up.” He smiled.

“Mianne…I’m not lucky today.” You smiled back.

“It’s okay.” You looked up to the sky. It’s already in the evening. You and Leejoon have spend the whole day at the park.

“Oh ya, the sun gonna set soon. Let go to the nearest beach!” Leejoon said.

You nodded.

“Do you have fun today?” He asked.

“Yup, I feel great!” He smiled.

“Let’s sit here.” He set up the mattress. Then, we sat on it.

“Let’s here this while waiting.” He showed a MP3. You nodded.

“You could choose what songs you want to hear. I’m okay with it.” He gave you the MP3. You took it and looked at the playlist.

Both of you heard the songs silently. You looked at the ocean. He also did the same.

“This is my favourite song!” Both of you said in unison when a song played. You turned to him. So did him.

“Ouh, we have the same favourite then…” He said.

“Yup, I really love this group!” You said. He smiled.

“Uh uh, me too.”

“I miss them. It’s quite a long time.” He nodded.

“Hey, look. The sun is going to set.”

“Sunset is really beautiful.” You said. He turned to you.

“Beautiful just like you.” You blushed. He beamed.

“Wanna hear a story about sunset?” You nodded a bit.

“Actually sun is shy with us, so it goes to hide sometime. After it gains strength, it appears back!” You chuckled.

“Yah, what a lie!” He smiled.

“I love to see you happy and laugh after hear my jokes.” You smiled.

“I could see why the girls said you are humorous. Actually you’re not humorous, but when you tried to be one, it more hilarious.”

“I looked like a stupid right?” You shook your head.

“Ani~. It’s cute.” He blushed.

“Here, again. You’re cute when you’re shy.” You poked his cheek. He looked away, tried to hide his face. You chuckled.

“You’re cute.” He stayed silent.

“It’s time.” You pulled the earphone and got up. He also stood up.

You saw the sad expression on his face. “I’m really happy today. Gomawo, Leejoon ssi.”

“Hey, drop that ‘ssi’.” You nodded.

“Sorry, I forgot that.” He smiled.

“Thank you for spending your day with me.” You smiled.

“We can still be friend if I don’t choose you, right?” He nodded.

“I’m cool with the final decision.” You smiled.

“Okay, I’m going first. Bye!” You left while waving to him.

“Bye!” Leejoon smiled cheerfully.

 


A/N: Auh…is this bad? I can’t think romantically for Leejoon’s dating part… Is this an  acceptable update? *bow

Mianne, I’m kinda disappointing all of my subbers and readers….I’m sorry if this isn’t a best update after a long hiatus…Jeongmal mianne!

But somehow, I’m gonna stick to my original plan to write all of the date with the guys. So, just wait for another update…(which I don’t know when…)

See soon!