Gone

The Most Wanted Boyfriend [editing]

You picked the call which made you awake early in the weekend morning. You put the phone closed to your ears. "Yoboseyo?"

"you. It's me, L.Joe." You blinked and processed the name. Just then, you sat on your bed.

"Neh...wae?"

"Maybe...you did forget about our date after so many things happened. But I don't wanna waste a date with you..." You opened your eyes and stared at the wall in front of you. You cursed under your breath.

"Ouhh, yeah. Well...I didn't aware you remember it."

"So can we go today?"

"Ah, sure. What time?"

"I'll pick you at noon. Your grandfather...ah, ani. The principal is in?"

"I think yes. You just need to greet him before we go out." L.Joe chuckled on the other line. You raised your brow.

"Thinking that principal is your grandfather makes me more nervous." You smiled.

"See you at noon, L.Joe." The call ended. As a cue, your caretaker came in. You looked up to her. "Yes, Yang unnie?"

"A letter was sent to you, gongjunim." She handed a white envelope. You took it and opened it. A familiar handwritten was on the paper. You read through.

 

you,

Sorry to concern you with my letter. But I just to present my thankfulness over the chance you given to me. I'm too much grateful over that. Thanks again, I owed my life and reputation to you.

About the mess I did, I will clear it up soon. The one I did over your company. And the money that we indebted, I'll pay it back. But I'm shamefully asking you for some time. I need time, but I swear on my life I'll pay it back all, eventually. I hope you can give me some time. I'm sorry for asking this.

Also, I did know about L and you. And about Sunggyu. That person is not a joke. If really he will get the inheritance, I hope he won't turn into something bad. If it was to happened, you need to stop him. You know the business trick, you can handle him. Another thing, I hope you can take care of them on my behalf, L and L.Joe. It would be nice if you ended with one of them. You will find your own happiness. Both of them love you unconditionally.

Then, this is my last goodbye. I will be gone forever from your life. If we met by accident someday, it would be better if we didn't know each other and start afresh, isn't it? Again, thanks for everything, Kang you.

-Dongjoon-

 

 You folded back the letter and put into the envelope back. You turned to your caretaker. "Prepare me a casual...ani, blouse and jeans. I'm going out at noon." She nodded. "And could you call up Minri unnie and Uncle No now? Before I'm going out, I want to meet them for a while."

"Mr. No is here, having a annual visit, together with his son. Minri, I will contact her now." You nodded.

"Okay, I'm going to bath." You stepped down the bed and walked to the bathroom. Getting the familiar aroma from the bath tub, you just smiled while your head full of plans.

 


 

You looked at both of them. The lady looked at you concerned. "You really thing it's fine to prolong the date? That debt is not really small."

"Minri unnie, our profit won't get much influenced by that. I know to keep it untouched. We are merging the company, right? KangStar will be able to balance it again." You said. The man looked at you.

"Even so, you..."

"Gongjunim..." You looked up and saw the caretaker. "Your guest is already arrived." You nodded and turned to your worker.

"No need to worry about this matter. Just proceed with giving time to ZE:A Empire. We will make a notice also renewing contract later. Even they crumbled down, we will make them stand again. By cleaning the dirt." You said and stood up. "I do have things to do now. I will discuss more later. So, excuse me." You said and left. Your caretaker escorted you to your grandfather's study room. You knocked the door before entering.

"Ouh, sonnyeo." You smiled to your grandfather. You turned to the person in front of him. L.Joe was smiling to you.

"You're here." L.Joe nodded. "Give me some minutes to change my cloth." You said and excused yourself. L.Joe just nodded and back turned to the principal. The elder was smiling.

"L.Joe." L.Joe looked at his face. "Just one thing I need to be assured." He said calmly while looking at his cup of coffee. L.Joe was waiting for his next word.

"Protect her. Care for her. Those two need to be your goal of life...also the most important thing for you." He smiled to L.Joe. "If you're able to do this, then I can let her go to you."

L.Joe looked at him. "I don't need you to love her whole-heartedly. I just wanted a man that strong enough to be her shield. The life of her will be harder when the company passed to her hand. She's a woman. I need someone that can support her from behind." The principal smiled again. "Can you promise that?" L.Joe stared at the principal for a while.

"I don't know if I can meet your expectation or not, but I'm ready to become one. Because since the day I realised I love her, protect her is my one of my goal." L.Joe said, confidently. The principal smiled a bit.

"You're getting mature by time. I can see an adult Lee Byunghun now...." L.Joe just smiled shyly. The principal nodded. "Keep that thought in your mind. Protecting the one you love is the most powerful strength that men can have. I will look over your way." L.Joe got up and bowed 90 degree.

"I will do, I promise. Thank you for trusting me." The principal nodded and dismissed him. He took a glance to his handphone. He smiled a bit. 'Be careful on your way, Myungsoo..'

 


 

L got up and pulled his luggage with him when his father's man called him. He handed his luggage. "I will just take this back pack on the plane." The man nodded. L walked to the waiting place. He didn't sit but looked around. He faintly smiled.

"I will miss Korea after this, I guess." L mumbled to himself. He put on his sunglasses and fixed his white with black line hat. He walked to the check in place after the man finished doing everything.

L walked to his seat. The stewardess smiled and helped him with his backpack. L sat down and looked out the window. A notification appeared on his handphone. An email from someone. L opened it.

I dunno if you already on the plane or not. But I just wanna informed that I already set up things you asked. L.Joe will stay by her side. I will keep my eyes over him and make him learn step by step. Don't worry much. Take care of yourself too, Kim Myungsoo.

L smiled a bit. He knew that man can handled it. L.Joe is a strong guy inside but his soft side and kindness was too much, he's too pure to stand in business place. But L can see his talent laying behind the soft side. L.Joe will be a strong leader if he got the right knowledge and going on the right way. Indeed, he persuaded the principal to take care of L.Joe and set up the maknae with you. Because it's nothing to lose. L.Joe needed a way, and the fastest one he can conquer is the man's strength, woman. A man can stand still and strong because they wanted to protect the one they love. L.Joe could do that, because he loved you. He will shine in his own way, by the love he owned. And you...surely obtained the place you can holding on, leaning for and a place that can protect you and hide you whenever you need. "That's the only one last favor I can do you for you, you ah.."

The plane took off after that. L kept his eyes outside the window. He already flying...leaving the place he was born and the place that hold most of his loved one and memories. L smiled to the sky. 'Goodbye, Korea. Goodbye...you. And Japan...welcome me again.'

 


A/N: Hey Dolls. I guess....this is the last time we will be seeing L...also Dongjoon. Farewell to both, they have ended up like this. So, we won't see them anymore after this.

Hum, I did tell you I wanna finished this fast. And yeah, it is. Just L.Joe now left....we will have the ending soon... (haha, at last I could say this after so long this fics put on hiatus and such thing happened...hum) Hope there's still people waiting for the ending...

Okay, see soon. Annyeong~