Keep eyes on her

The Most Wanted Boyfriend [editing]

L sighed. He turned around.

“Keep a distance.” He said. A silence answered him.

“You should do that or else I escape, and then you will lose your jobs.”

L continued his walk.

“Myung…ah, L sshi.” L turned. You smiled at him.

“Oh, you’re walking to school huh?” You said.

“I don’t like to have a driver.” L said coldly. You just smiled.

“Okay, I go first. Have a nice day.” You waved and cycled faster.

“No more nice day whenever I see you.” L muttered those under his breath but you still catch it. You sighed.

 

L walked to his locker. He opened and a piece of paper flew out from the locker. He looked down.

‘READ.’

He picked up the paper and unfolded.

‘I will take your beloved girl, like I took Sungyeol from you.’

L bit his lips. This guy!

He walked towards the backyard of the school.

“Hey, come out.” L said. A guy with black suit walked near to him.

“Neh, Mr. Lee.”

“I need you to guard this girl also.” L showed him your picture in his phone. Luckily they upload our picture in that party.

The guy looked at his master. “But…”

“That brat send me a letter and threatened me, he will kill her too. Just guard her, don’t inform this to the big master.” The guy nodded.

L turned away. “Do your job now. I’m okay with myself.”

He walked away and left the bodyguards with his commands.

 


 

You looked around. Jiyeon saw you’re looking around.

“What’s wrong, _______ah?”

“I dunno, I feel someone is watching me.” Hyomin looked at you.

“Just your imagination.” Jiyoung said.

You shrugged your shoulder. Again, you looked around the café. Yeah, it’s Monday.

“Jiyounggie~” Taemin appeared.

“Ouh oppa.” Jiyoung smiled to her boyfriend.

“Let’s go to the library together. I need you to teach me Maths today.” Taemin pulled his girlfriend’s hand. Jiyoung nodded.

“Sorry, got to go. See you guys in the class.” You, Hyomin and Jiyeon nodded.

“I think I have to go to, Hoya is calling me.” Hyomin said after a while.

“Auh, this is called girl give up more on love than friendship.” You said bluntly.

Jiyeon giggled. “Don’t worry I’m still here.”

“May oppa join, Jiyeon?” Jiyeon looked up. Jinwoon was smiling to her.

“Aiy, of course oppa! I miss you~”

“Miss you too~”

You wanted to puke. “Stop that…cheesy!”

That lovey-dovey couple laughed. You just smiled.

“________ah.” You turned.

“Oh, Kevin. Alone?” He smiled.

“I was with Alexander and Soohyun just now but they’re missing.”

“If you are talking about those two, they’re there.” Jinwoon pointed to a table. Kevin turned.

“Oh, okay. Dated guys…” Kevin said.

“Come, join us Kevin.” You said. He smiled and sat down.

“Hehe, so this is lovey-dovey couple right?” Jinwoon smiled while Jiyeon nodded.

“________, how about I join you eating each Monday?”

You beamed. “That’s a good idea!”

“Okay, let’s enjoy the lunch~” You and  Jiyeon said in unison.

They giggled.

“Kevin, thanks. At least, I don’t have to watch this couple alone…” You whispered to Kevin. Kevin just smiled. The couple is still being lovey-dovey. You just ignored them and kept talking to Kevin.

“Kevin, just join me in the ethics class.” You said. Kevin smiled.

“I love too but…em, you know the trio are chasing you and of course some boys afraid to be around you.” You laughed.

“Since when you afraid with them?”

Kevin chuckled. “Aish, you’re ruining my acting.”

You smiled. “I just love to have more friends. Just ignore them, I know you aren’t like the other.”

Kevin nodded.

 


 

Seohyun and Jessica surrounded you when you were sitting at your place.

“Hey, I saw a cute guy sitting with you during lunch. Is he in the lucky guy list?” Jessica asked. You looked at both of them.

“Ah, Kevin? No, he is not.” Seohyun looked shock.

“But how come you’re being close to him?”

You looked puzzle. “He’s my friend.”

“Your friend since childhood?”

“Ah, no. I met him in the party. He’s nice, I like him to be my best friend.” You answered Jessica’s question.

“Woah, he got specialty to be around you. That’s not nice.” Seohyun said.

You raised a brow. “Why?”

“You know, the 20 guys are eyeing you. That’s not nice to see you are so close with someone in the school. Moreover, he isn’t in the list.” Jessica said.

“Fyi, you’re the first girl made the rule to date all of them before giving your final decision. This never happen, all of us picked a guy who gave the best first impression.” Jaegyeong who sitting next to your right suddenly said.

You just shrugged your shoulder. “I just love to have a nice friend like Kevin.”

“I hope he’s okay. Who knows the guys will act on this matter, may bullied Kevin?”

You just smiled to Seohyun. “Kevin can take himself. I’m confident with him.”

The girls just shrugged their shoulder.

 


 

“You sure never learn Woo Sunghyun.” Kevin stopped. He turned.

“Oh, my lovely cousin. Anything wrong?” Hoon gritted his teeth.

“Don’t you get my word? Don’t try to be close to her.” Kevin laughed.

“Oh, Yeo Hoonmin. I never scared to your word, pabo. I just listen to my word.”

Hoon smirked. “Oh yeah? How about I give you some hard punches?”

Kevin smirked back. “I don’t really care.”

“If I saw you again with her, then you have my revenge.” Kevin shrugged shoulder and left.

 

 

“Don’t mess with Hoon, Kev.” Kevin stopped to the sudden voice. He turned to his left. Kiseop was leaning against the wall.

“Don’t mess in my problem, Lee Kiseop.” Kevin said in cold voice. Kiseop stood straight and faced him.

“Kevin, you know how danger your cousin are, right?”

Kevin smirked. “Stop acting like you care.”

“It’s for your own safety, Kevin.” Kevin laughed cynically.

“Ouh yeah? Hell ed up.” Kevin wanted to walk back but Kiseop grabbed his hand.

“Listen to me, Kevin. I don’t want you to hurt yourself.”

“Like you care.”

“Yes I care, you pabo!” Kiseop raised his voice. Kevin flinched.

They stared at each other for a while before Kiseop looked away.

“You’re still my best friend, Kevin. Of course I care about you.”

Kevin smirked and pushed Kiseop’s hand away.

“Stop being like this and never involve in my life again!” Kevin walked away.

Kiseop just watched his steps.

Kevin held back his tears. ‘So I’m just his best friend? He completely erased our love…his love gone…’

 


A/N: Aouh, heart-breaking plot. I just love to write more on Vinseop’s part, hahhaha! Okay, I will update more soon.We’re getting near to reveal the full story of you. Gildarige!

See soon!