The next event, physical test….

The Most Wanted Boyfriend [editing]

A/N: Hoho! I’m not updated for a long time, isn’t it? Now I’m back! I’m sorry I update this so late. It is because I forgot the next plot…hehe..

(Maybe I had thrown away the original idea together with my school notes….mianne!)

So I made up a new story line, I hope the story line is the best for my subscribers. Let’s continue to the next plot!


 

After 10 minutes…

“The physical test is going to be held. It’s arm-wrestling.” Seungho said. L.Joe was shocked.

“OMG! Hyung! I never gonna make it…” Dongjoon tapped L.Joe’s shoulder.

“You can do it. You must win this. You want to become closer to her, keurochi?” L.Joe looked at Dongjoon, then at you. L.Joe nodded.

“Nae~~hyung…” Dongjoon smiled. He also looked at the stage.

L was sitting on a chair beside you. You looked around before looking at L.

“Did you…”

L turned. “Wae?”

You gulped. L was waiting for your next word.

“Amugeotto anya…” You kept quiet. Not even looking at L. L also not bothering you and looking at the other guys. They are preparing themselves for the next test.

“I know you are curious about the quiz test, eoh?” L suddenly spoke. You were shocked.

“Bo?” L smiled, very sincerely. The smile made you stunned. This is the first sincere smile from L since you meet him again.

“You are my everything before. Of course I know every single thing about you. But wae? The 99th answer…” L turned to you. Your eyes met with him for a while before you looked down to the floor.

“Because I feel sorry…I regretted all the mistakes that I have done before. I learned my lessons. I’m sorry, I was wrong. Forgive me, Myungsoo aa~”

L laughed loudly.

“Bah! It’s funny, snobbish princess is asking my apology! Sorry you ssi, I’ll never forgive you.”

You wanted to say something but Seungho’s voice interrupt the conversation.

“Pay attention the lucky guys. The game will be ‘life or death’ round. Take a look.” There are battle chart appeared on the screen.

“There will be 24 matches between 49 guys. We’ll be drawing the name cards from this box. The last name chosen will be save from this event and save to the next event.” Seungho brought the box towards L. L felt confuse.

“My team said that you will be the one drawing the name cards.” L looked at Seungho. Seungho nodded. L sighed and put his hand into the box. He picked a card.

“First guy had been chosen is…Jaehyo.” Jaehyo put up his hand. L was drawing the next card.

“His opponent is…Baro.” Seungho said. Baro and Jaehyo got up on the stage. GO was pushing a designable table (?) for the arm-wrestling.

(Did you guys watch Exploring Human Body starring Super Junior? There was an episode that they discuss about arm-wrestling. If you watched that episode, you will know how the table looks like…)

“I’m the referee for the event.” GO said. The two guys are ready.

“1,2,3. Start!”

Jaehyo win.

“Okay, next.” Seungho asked L to draw card again. The event continued till the two last battles.

“Whoa, the battle was breath-taking. What ever it is, Wooyoung win. The next battle, L ssi, draw the card please.”

L was picking the card.

“Next person is Dongjoon ssi.” Dongjoon smiled. He waited for a long time. L smiled to his buddy. L.Joe was cheering for his hyung.

“His opponent is Jaeseop.” Jaeseop went on to the stage. Dongjoon smiled meaningfully to Jaeseop.

“What a fate eoh?” Jaeseop said. Dongjoon shrugged his shoulder.

“For a long time, I waited this moment, I think. Thanked to L, he is giving me this golden opportunity.” Jaeseop smirked.

“Like the old time, I never give up on you again!” Both of them ready for the battle.

“Ah, that is…AJ?” L said to himself. You looked at L.

“Dugu?” L stayed silent.

‘Dongjoon hyung’s old friend…it has been a long time…’

“Okay, ready? Start!” They fight. For a moment, their hands didn’t move an inch. Dongjoon smiled cynically.

“So you have gained more strength in this whole time. But I confirmed that you can never win against me.” Jaeseop snorted.

“Watch your words, babo!”

Dongjoon’s face changed. He became more serious. Slowly, Jaeseop’s hand got push by Dongjoon.

“Dongjoon win!” GO said. L.Joe cheered happily.

“I have said you will never win against me.”

“Yah! Jerk! I hate you since you stole her from me!” Jaeseop wanted to punch Dongjoon but he dodged it. Dongjoon caught Jaeseop’s hand. The situation became noisy for a while.

“Don’t make a fuss here. Ah, by the way, I didn’t steal Daran from you. She came to me, okay? Stop that childish grudge, AJ.” Dongjoon let go Jaeseop’s hand and got down from the stage.

L looked at Jaeseop. ‘He must feel frustrated.’

“You did it, hyung!” Dongjoon smiled to L.Joe.

“Oh, it became the last battle now. Who are the last three names?” Jonghyun, L.Joe and Heechun raised up their hand.

L smirked. Why him again?

“Okay, L ssi.” L was drawing card. He looked at the card before giving it to Seungho. He whispered to Seungho.

“Oh, L ssi said that this card will be the one that save from the battle. That person is….”

 


A/N: Who do you think that L has picked? Try guessing that… I’ll leave this plot at here for a while…

Let check it out who is the guy before, okay? (I want to make this chapter as the very long update!)

Okay, we reverse back to the time when L was young…

 


 

(Author POV)

He was hugging the red box tightly. His tears were rolling down his cheek. He sat on the one of the bench in the school park.

“Hey, Myung aegi~~!” Someone hugged his shoulder. His face turned to the person that sits next to him.

“Sungyeollie…” Sungyeol looked at Myungsoo’s face. He realized that his buddy is crying.

“Eoh? Waegure, Myung?”

“Am I too ugly? Am I a bad luck boy?” Myungsoo cried harder. Sungyeol hugged him. He patted his buddy’s back to comfort him.

“Don’t cry. Who’s said the ridiculous things, eoh? I’ll punch them for make my aegi cry.” Myungsoo hugged Sungyeol tightly.

“She…” Myungsoo mumbled in low voice. Sungyeol’s face turned red.

“That snobbish jerk!” Sungyeol loosened his hug and got up. Myungsoo caught his hand.

“Eodikha?”

“Giving her a lesson.”

“Andwae.” Myungsoo got up. Sungyeol snorted angrily.

“Yah! Kim Myungsoo, micheosseo? She harshly jeered you, ara?”

Myungsoo looked down. Sungyeol pulled him to sit again.

“Let’s forget all the things here and we go to Japan together, eoh?” Myungsoo looked at Sungyeol in disbelief.

“Bo? Ottokae..”

“Appa has decided to move to Japan next week. I came here to tell you that he decided to adopt you as his second son. We are going to be brother!”

Myungsoo stayed silent.

“But ajusshi can’t…”

Sungyeol held Myungsoo’s hand tightly. He smiled.

“You are my cousin after all.” Myungsoo sighed.

“But I’m the…”

“Hush, don’t talk about that. I hate it. What I know is you are my legally cousin, the son of my late aunt, okay?” Myungsoo nodded. Sungyeol hugged Myungsoo.

“Aigoo, my aegi dongseng, saranghae!” Myungsoo pushed Sungyeol.

“Stop calling me aegi, Yeollie…”

“Then, call me hyung.”

“Shiro!”

“So I’ll continue call you Myung aegi~~!” Sungyeol wanted to hug Myungsoo again but Myungsoo suddenly got up.

“I want to change my name.”

“Eoh?” Sungyeol felt confused.

“She said that my name is disgusting. Geure, I want to change it too. Hyung, khaja. I want to tell ajusshi to change my name.”

Sungyeol nodded. Myungsoo, you are the most handsome dongseng I ever had.

“Dongseng, you know what, I’m envy of your smart brain…” Myungsoo turned to Sungyeol.

“Bo? What are you saying just now?” Sungyeol smiled.

“Nothing. Khaja!”

 


A/N: Can you really relate the above plot? Hehe, I’m sorry. This plot must be revealed first before I officially introduce the guy.

And the truth is Sungyeol isn’t the guy okay? Haha, maybe I fooled you a bit but wait for the real guy to be appeared. So I will continue the next plot.Who is the one that L picked? It will be answered in the next chapter. Hehhe…

Wait for the next updated! Stay stick to my story. Leave comment also! (Hum, I was hoping for more subscribers…)

See soon!