Some months later...

The Most Wanted Boyfriend [editing]

"I was quite shock to know you're principal granddaughter. I bet, all of the students in this school were shocked too." You smiled a bit to the person in front of you. Hara and Seungyeon.

"Well, yeah. I just wanna stay low." You said. Seungyeon nodded.

"Ahh, thanks for spending time for this interview tho." Seungyeon said. You nodded.

"No worries. I knew you guys are making the last issue for tomorrow." You said to them.

"Yup, I can't believe we're graduating tomorrow." Hara interrupted.

"Yehet! I forgot, congratulation for graduating." Seungyeon said after that. You smiled.

"Yeah, both of you too."

"Ahhh, we should start our interview now." You nodded.

"So, we're graduating tomorrow. What's your plan after this?" Seungyeon questioned. You smiled a bit.

"I planned to have a month holiday before going to work." You answered. Seungyeon took a note while Hara took some photos. The interview was getting deeper with Seungyeon's question.

"I heard that the company is successfully merged past few months. Is going well with business? Um, can you make a brief introduction about the company, if you're willing too." Seungyeon asked. You smiled.

"Practically, Lee Park Corp. is a mutli-service company. We did involve in so many industry. Ouh, we're in Korean and China's market. Soon we will be going for Japan market in technology industry."

"Lee Park Corp. is the new name after the merger, right?" You nodded.

"Yup, It's both my father's surname actually." Seungyeon looked at you. "I bet I won't say anything about that. Just simple word, my father had two surname, Lee and Park." Seungyeon nodded.

"Ahh, as we're graduating tomorrow..." Seungyeon scrolled through the question. "This is the last question tho. The one everyone curious about." You looked at her. Seungyeon smiled.

"Your relationship. This school has the rule for all the girls to have boyfriend and until graduate with the guy they kept dating, through family's arrangement, they need to get married." You nodded. "So currently..."

"It's depend on my family and his. We're just following." You said calmly.

"I have additional question tho." You looked up to Hara. Seungyeon quickly wanted to jot down the sudden question. You nodded to Hara. "For you, who's the most wanted boyfriend among the guys you ever met here?"

"Mwoya? Of course you will say her boyfriend's name..." Seungyeon said to Hara. You smiled a bit.

"Ani...it's not." Seungyeon raised up her brow while turned to you. You smiled a bit, can be seen the sadness in it.

"you." You looked up. A guy walked to three of you. You smiled to him. He sat down on the chair beside you and took your hand. "Didn't finish yet? I was about to take you for a lunch now." He said. You smiled.

"One last question, Byungie." You said. He nodded. You turned to Hara and Seungyeon.

"Well, you ssi. Are you sure to answer the question with L.Joe ssi is here?" You smiled. L.Joe raised a brow while gripping a bit your hand. You smiled to him and took a breath.

"He knew about this too."

"Bo?"

"There's a question we, ani Hara came out with." L.Joe looked up to Hara. Hara gulped.

"Well, I'm just asking who is the most wanted boyfriend for her among the guys she met here..." Hara said lowly. L.Joe blinked and turned to you. He looked at you for a while and smiled a bit.

"Just answer them, then we can eat. I'm hungry." L.Joe pouted. You chuckled and nodded. Hara and Seungyeon were amused with that, Hara didn't forget her job and took a picture of you and L.Joe.

"Well, like I tell you, L.Joe is not the one I think the most wanted boyfriend I want." You smiled and patted L.Joe's hand. L.Joe just smiled. "If for that title....I will say L." You said softly. L.Joe just kept his smile. "But, even so, L.Joe is born to be one and now is my boyfriend." You said. L.Joe just smiled to you.

"Okay, thanks for spending time. I will make a great last touch on this article and will see on tomorrow. Let's go Hara." Hara nodded and both of them bowed a bit before leaving. You smiled and turned to L.Joe.

"Miann..." L.Joe smiled.

"Drop the topic and let's go eat. Imma hungry~" L.Joe aegyoed and made you chuckled. You nodded and L.Joe got up, pulling you together with him. You just smiled. 'Thanks for understanding me, Byunghunnie...'

 


 

"Congratulation for your graduation!" Seungho and Gyuri ended their speech. As the last event of the day, the ceremont ended after the speech. All of the members hall smiled to see the both leader walked through the red carpet, leaving the hall. It was a part of the protocol, the leader will leave first before the other could leave. As that, it looked beautiful as the leader couple will get married tomorrow. Their family already arranged that, and both of them gladly accepted as they liked each other.

"you~" You smiled to meet Jiyeon and Hyomin. They were stepping to you with their respective boyfriends, Jinwoon and Hoya.

"I'm glad we're graduated!" Jiyeon screamed excitedly. Hyomin chuckled.

"Let her be. She's excited to be someone's wife actually." Hyomin playfully whispered. Jiyeon blushed while you and Hoya chuckled. Jinwoon just smiled and pulled Jiyeon's hand.

"I will send the invitation to you guys. It's maybe on next two months..." Jinwoon said. Jiyeon blushed more and hit Jinwoon's arm playfully.

"Oppa..." They chuckled.

"How about you two?" You asked Hyomin. Hyomin looked at Hoya.

"We have a problem with the family, actually." Hoya said. Hyomin yanked Hoya's arm.

"But I want to be with him, so we will need time to get the permission." Hyomin said. Hoya smiled.

"It's worth of waiting because I want Hyomin only." Hyomin blushed while biting her lips. Hoya smiled adoring his girlfriend. You and Lovey-dovey couple chuckled.

"Who's else on the list of getting married?" You suddenly asked.

"Um, Goguma couple, Yonghwa and Seohyun already married yesterday..." Jiyeon said. You raised your brow.

"Chincha? They didn't invite us." Hyomin said. You nodded. Jiyeon smiled.

"You know those two quite humble and low profile. They just made small wedding among the family." You nodded a bit.

"The couple I know, Forever couple, GO and UEE is getting married next month. One couple, Jaekyung and Hyunjoong also get married on the same month, two days after Forever couple." Hyomin said.

"Cute couple, Hongki and IU also Maknae couple, Jeongmin and Suzy will get engaged next week. I dunno when they plan to marry." Jiyeon said.

"The maknae still have time, Jeongmin still have his senior year." Jinwoon said.

"Pooh couple? I didn't see Vic unnie and Khun." You asked.

"Ouh, yeah. Those two..." Jinwoon looked around. "On the honeymoon." All of you shocked.

"How..."

"They get married right after the final exam ended. They didn't tell tho, as they get married overseas. So, I just got news from Nickhun yesterday when I was checking the list." Jinwoon said.

"They are fast." You commented. The other laughed.

"Ouh yeah, Childish couple, Taemin and Jiyoung get some problems within the families. Taemin is working hard to impress Jiyoung's parent as he still need to go for his senior year, we maybe heard news next year." Hoya said suddenly.

"Hum, I heard that too. Famous couple, Key and Nicole arranged to get married next year. As far as I know." Jiyeon said. You nodded.

"The stylist couple...Happy couple, Eli and Jihae didn't have family meeting yet, so I don't their progress. Romantic couple, Soohyun and Yura also Playful couple, Alexander and Min-ah say they want to get married on the same date, so they still arranging among the family." Hyomin said.

"Scandalous couple?" Hoya sighed to your question.

"Well, Jessica is caught into scandal again and Taecyeon's family didn't like her much..so, we just wait for news." Hoya said.

"Among that...we have two couples with sad story tho." Hyomin said lowly. You raised your brow.

"Who?"

"Shy couple, Doojoon and Seungyeon. Both of them are separating for good as Doojoon's family arranged another marriage for their son." Hoya answered and Hyomin continued.

"Pure couple broke up, without we knew the reason except them." You blinked.

"Ouh, this is...well, I met with Seungyeon and Hara yesterday and I looked they're fine."

"Seungyeon is handled everything well, she and Doojoon stayed as friend. Hara and Junhyung...we don't know but they said Hara avoided Junhyung." Hyomin said.

"Luckily we ended school, so the editors won't meet anymore." Jinwoon said.

"I bet yesterday is their last meeting." You said. They all nodded.

"I'm going to get the certificate from the registration table. Who's coming?" Jinwoon said.

"Oppa, let's go eat then. I'm hungry."Jiyeon said. Jinwoon smiled.

"Arasseo. Then, see you guys around. Bye." Jinwoon said and both of them left. Hyomin pulled you for a picture with his boyfriend became the photographer. Then, Hyomin and Hoya also left to meet Hoya's family. You walked to the registration table, to collect the certificate, graduation photobook and also the last issued magazine.

"you." You gasped when someone hugged you from behind. You titled your head.

"Byungie, let go. People looking." L.Joe pouted and hugged you tighter. You smiled awkwardly to the girl at the table and collected your thing. "L.Joe, I'm walking." L.Joe let you go and asked for his things at the table. When he got his, he walked to you who waited near the corner.

"I was looking for you just now." L.Joe said.

"I chit-chatted with classmates in the hall. Sorry."

"It's okay. How's your feeling?"

"Great to graduate." You said. L.Joe smiled.

"You're all ready to become Lee Park's president now." L.Joe said. You smiled faintly.

"Yeah, should be." L.Joe smiled and took your things in the long paperbag. You just gave it to him. L.Joe called out his asisstance, aka the butler at the trio room, giving him the things. He turned to you.

"Let's grab coffee nearby cafe?" He asked. You nodded to him.

"Good, I'm tired to be here anyway. I didn't sleep much yesterday." L.Joe smiled a bit and pulled your hand. You just followed him, letting the warmth transferred to you through the hand.

"We should meet the leader first." L.Joe said and you nodded. You and him greeted the leader, talked for a while and excused yourself and him. Gyuri mentioned they will hold a reunion when Seungho have time, and making sure both of you came to her wedding tomorrow.

Then, you and L.Joe went to the nearest cafe. You enjoyed his company. "Americano, Iced latte." L.Joe ordered. You just smiled to him.

"you. What should we do now?" L.Joe asked, hinted seriousness in his voice. You just looked at him, blankly.

 


A/N: Hey Dolls...okay, nothing more to say and I need sleep.

See soon, COMMENTS ARE LOVED. Anyyeong~