The old you Part 2

The Most Wanted Boyfriend [editing]

There are some ual harassment in this chapter...I dont want to rate M because it's only a small part~ so just let it slide, okay? ^^\

 


 

“Why you come back early?”

“No need to know.” She looked at you angrily. You looked at her back.

 

She got up from the couch. “Watch your tone.”

You stayed silent.

“The principal called me this time, telling me you got suspended again. What did you do huh?” You looked at her.

“Didn’t he tell you?”

“I don’t believe that. You never get bullied, but you’re bullying people. I let it slide when he tells me before but today, I’m frustrated with you enough.”

You scoffed.

“Umma, you don’t believe your own daughter right? Continue it then.” You really can’t accept that she didn’t believe you. You were ually harassed and she didn’t believe? World ed me up to hell. Where’s my beloved Umma before?

You snorted and walked to your room.

“Come back here, I’m not done with you.” She hollered. You stopped.

“I’m tired of you, you. Why you become like this?” She sighed. You turned to her.

“Umma, isn’t this your fault?” She looked at you.

“Bo? You’re blaming me now?”

“YEAH! YOU ARE THE ONE CHANGED ME!”

Pranng! You threw the frame that has your family’s picture. Together with your late father.

“You make us down, you ruined appa’s life with your own greed. Once you’re a rich daughter from a family, you left it, say that you give up everything for your love. But…” You paused.

“You betrayed appa and used all his money for another guy! I had enough, umma! Enough! That ajusshi, is one of the guys you seduced in that night club right?!” You became madder and threw few things that happen to be next to you.

“Shut up! You don’t know the whole thing!” She shouted back. You smirked.

“I’m old enough to understand each of your words when you and appa are bickering. I already knew it!”

“No it isn’t like that, you.”

“I don’t trust you anymore, after appa died, I don’t trust you. I never want to stay with you because I hate you. But thinking that you’re still my mother and appa gave me his will to take care of you, I stayed. Not anymore, I can’t longer stand with you! I’m done!” You walked to the door and slammed it hard. That’s the last time you ever back to your home and your mother…

 


 

“Guys, I saw her.” They turned.

“Let’s finish our job. We know we can’t keep that Queenka waiting. You know the repercussion right?” They nodded. Rome smiled evilly.

“And I’m glad we could have her tonight. And hell yeah, no one will help her like the last time.” Kangjun smirked.

“Don’t forget us too, hyung.” Rome smacked Kangjun’s head.

“I will take her first.”

“Me second.” Siwoo said out of blue. Rome shot him a glare.

“Hey, she’s going away.” Maru said.

“Let’s go.”

 

 

You shocked when a hand covered your mouth and dragged you to a dark alley. Oh my gawsh, I sensed something wrong….

“We meet again, toy.” A voice from behind made you flinched. Worse day ever…

Rome smirked. Ray pushed you hard to the wall. You yelped in pain.

“Why you bring me here?” You said in monotone even though you were scared like hell.

Maru smiled to you. “Let’s say we want to do what is undone from our previous meeting?”

You turned to him. The others chuckled to their magnae’s remark.

“Don’t try to do something stupid.” You talked back. Rome took a step to you.

“You are really special. I kinda like your braveness.”

You slapped away his hand whose want to touch your cheek. He smirked.

“Woah, what a temper.” Kangjun said cynically.

Rome leaned closer. His face was an inch from you.

“Don’t be mad. Stay still and listen to me, eoh?” He smiled and straightened back.

He patted your head. “Good one.”

He tried to kiss you but you were quick to reflex. You kicked his leg.

“Auh! Yah!” He hollered. You took a step to your left. But Ray who was closest to you, grabbed your hand and locked you on your stand. Rome smirked again.

“You make me angry again.” He tugged your shirt and pulled it hard like it gonna ripped soon.

“Hey, brat. I say you can’t have her before I get enough playing with her.” A girl’s voice heard. Rome and Ray let go off you and stepped back. But Ray kept his eyes on you, don’t want you to run off.

“Hm, it was nice to see the glamour queenka become a scare cat like this.” Minhye appeared. You gritted your teeth in anger.

“How low you are, Minhye.”

“And how miserable you are, you.” You looked away.

Pang! Pang! Pang! Pang! Pang! Pang!

“I pay you triple as you slapped me twice that time.” Minhye said after she slapped you six times. You touched your painful cheeks. C-Clown just watched, waiting for Minhye’s next command.

“Okay, I’m done. That’s only for my revenge on what she did. Now, my hatred…done by you guys. Take her hard, her till she’s unable to walk. She’s my toy, enjoy yourself, Rome and the gangs.” Minhye said. Six of them smirked meaningfully. You gulped your own saliva.

Minhye walked and grabbed a guy’s hand. “Let’s go oppa, I’m done.”

You turned to that guy. That’s…

He turned to you. Minhye just smirked while held on his arm.

“Jjong oppa~” Minhye aegyo.

“Jjong, don’t leave me. Save me from them, you already hear what Minhye’s word right? Jjong…” You begged to him. Jonghyun just looked at you and stayed silent.

Your tears rolled down your cheeks. He’s not going to leave me right? Jjong, help me…Jjong…

“Khaja oppa.” Minhye pulled Jonghyun with her. Jonghyun just followed. You were broken and fell on the ground. He left, really left.

“Then, let’s party!” Siwoo said. All of them surrounded you.

You don’t have any strength to fight them. You’re alone and they’re six boys. You will never win and sure, you don’t want to live anymore too. No more reason to live on. Appa, wait for me…

Your cloths were ripped apart. Rome was kissing your whole face and neck. Someone was pulled off your skirt. You can’t do anything, you don’t really digesting the real situation there. You were half conscious.

You were snapped from your long dream when your hole was abused by fingers. You wanted to scream but it was let out into Ray’s mouth. He was kissing you deeply. You felt tremendous pain all over your body. Just kill me, kill me…

You were unconscious the next minute.

“Yah!” A lady in black suit shouted out loud. The boys stopped. Ray was the one looked up to see who was interrupting them.

“What?”

“Let her go now!” Ray smirked.

“A fragile girl like you should back off. You will get hurt or end up like her.”

“I said, off her!” She punched Ray hard. Ray fell on the ground.

Annoyed to the sound, TK and Siwoo got up. They shocked to see Ray was on the ground.

“You will regret to get involve.” TK and Siwoo said. In one swift move, they knocked down. Ray got up.

“Guys, stop. We have company.” Ray said. A group of black suit men stood behind that lady. Rome, Kangjun and Maru looked up.

“, again.” Kangjun spat out.

“Finish them and sent them to the police for .” The lady said and the men got the entire C-Clown member knocked down.

The lady rushed you to the hospital. “Oh god, save her.”

 


 

You still lay there, unconsciously. It has been three days passed and you still in comma. The lady that helped you always came to visit you.

“You have to get up, gongchu. You have to.” She said.

The door opened.

“How’s is she, Ms. Yang?” A mid 60ers man walked in. The lady got up and bowed to him.

“She’s still in comma.”

The man looked at you. “I think she have been through a lot of things.”

“Neh, master.” The lady nodded.

“Ms. Yang, make sure you take care of her. You were in charge on her after this.” She nodded.

The old man sighed. “I should take you earlier, sonnyeo. Mianne…”

“It’s not your fault, master. You don’t know the truth.”

He plastered a weak smile. “I regret that I scold her and kicked her out from the house. I don’t know she’s suffering to save my empire and married off a guy she hate most, which I don’t approve too.”

“But Ms. Chaerin loved her husband after the marriage.” The old man smiled a bit.

“Yes, I know. They have a great 10 years together, then everything messed up again.”

The lady turned to you. “She’s the victim.”

“Then, we have to bring the old her back.” The lady nodded.

“We have to fulfill Ms. Chaerin last wish.”

 


 

“Who are you?” You said when you saw a strange lady in your room. She’s wearing a suit.

“I’m the one who found you, gongchu. You can call me Ms. Yang.”

You looked around. That night incident started to hit your memory back.

“Don’t come closer!” You said when she came near to you. She stopped, knowing you were traumatize from that night.

“It’s okay, gongchunim. You’re safe, those bad guys already busted.” You sighed in relief.

“But who are you? Why you help me?”

you, sonnyeo. You already wake up? Oh god…” A voice made you turned. An old man smiled.

“Who are you?” You said in puzzle.

“He’s your grandfather. Your mother’s father.” You looked at the lady then the old man. You could see your mother in him.

“But as I know….”

“Yes, it is. But…” The old man bit his lips. “Ms. Yang, tell her.”

“Umm…please calm down first, gongchunim. Your mother…passed away.”

Your eyes widened. “BO?!”

“She’s left us three days ago, on the same day I found you.” Ms. Yang said.

Your tears rolled down like a stream. Umma…

“I will take care of you…” The old man said. You stayed quiet.

 


 

Everything in your life changed then.

You moved into your grandpa house, the Kang’s Golden Castle. Yes, you were shocked to see the house (or more to a palace) at the first time. You knew your mother’s family is rich but you never imagined to be THAT rich.

You also changed to be a nice person. Gladly, it was summer break and you don’t have to attend to school.

During your time at the new house, you learned every single thing happened to your mother and father. You were regret for saying those bad things to your mother.

‘I’m sorry Umma, Appa. I’m a nappeun yeoja…’

“Gongchunim.” Ms. Yang called you. You turned.

“Neh?”

“This is the document you need to fill in for the transfer.” You smiled.

“Okay, so where I’m going to school?”

“China.”

You shocked. “What?”

“Actually, there is a strong reason here.” Ms. Yang said.

“Unnie~”

“Your father’s father men come yesterday.” You listened to her.

“My grandpa?” She nodded.

“They don’t have any relative left there. And you were going to inherit their business.”

“What? But my father…”

“He’s the son of a successful Korean business man in China.” You looked puzzle.

“I think your umma didn’t know this too. He cut all of the connection with them and started off on his own. I don’t know the real reason.”

“So what’s that to do with me?”

“You will have to be in that country, at least. Because you’re the new CEO.”

“What? I am what?”

“You just hold that position till you graduate. And yeah, after you graduate from highschool there, you will enter their company.”

You shook your head. “Don’t tell joke.”

“I’m not, gongchunim.” You sighed.

“What kind of surprise you have after this huh?”

“This is the reality, gongchunim.” You just pouted.

“You know what, at least you’re the first young girl that this rich.”

You pouted more. “I don’t want to be rich.”

Ms Yang smiled. “It’s your destiny, gongchunim.”

You sighed again. Next two weeks, you will enter the new school and find new friends. In China….

 


A/N: Hahha! Just can’t stop writing… But I stopped here… So did you get the full picture?

If you don’t understand, leave comments and asks. I will clear your doubt!

Okay wait for another chapter~ dunno when~ (again~) It's date diary!

See soon, dolls!