The rule and condition

The Most Wanted Boyfriend [editing]

All the guys nodded but L stayed silent. You smiled.

“Seem like most of you agreed. Okay, my rule is I don’t want any kind of skin-ships without my permission. And my condition is…” You showed them the box.

“I will give you one day to date with me, starting next Sunday. After I finished the 20 days, I will decide my officially boyfriend. I’m being fair to all of you. Agree?”

You went closer to the guys.

“If you agreed, pick the number card in the box.” One by one picked their card. Honggi was helping by recording their number.

“Omo, I like you!” Insoo and Seyong said it. You just laughed.

 “You are kind and clever somehow.” Dongjoon said. You smiled warmly to him. L.Joe was next. He was trying to fight his itchiness. He was trembled put his hand into the box.

“Waegure L.Joe aa~?” You asked. The distance between you and him made him trembled. Dongjoon tapped L.Joe’s shoulder.

“He was nervous maybe.” L.Joe stayed silent and put out his hand. He gave the card to Honggi.

“L.Joe a~, chukkae for the battle just now.” L.Joe nodded. You smiled. He was captivated by the smile.

“Why didn’t you picked on the spot?” The cynical voice heard. You looked at L.

“I’m being fair and give the chance to all okay?”

“Love the attention eh?” You snorted. L gave his card and joined his buddy going down the stage.

“I’ll keep hold on you.” You turned to the person in front of you. Aih, he is the one of them?

Jonghyun gave his card to Honggi. “I’ll never give you a chance again. I never picked you.”

“I will make you pick me.” Jonghyun said it and walked away.

You sighed. ‘I’m not a fool.’

“Okay then. Just wait for the next Sunday.” You went down the stage after all the guys finished. Hyomin, Jiyoung and Jiyeon came to you.

“Wow, you are the best! Make the date arrangement, I never thought about it!” Jiyeon said.

you aa~, let’s celebrate this. I was happy for you. Those 20 guys are the hottest you know?” Hyomin said.

“Besides, the trio is in the list also!” Jiyoung said happily. You just laughed.

“Okay, okay. Let’s drink. I was thirsty after all.” IU came near you.

“Oh, IU aa~. You didn’t tell me that the questions are for the quiz.” IU grinned.

“Mianne, President said it was a secret. My oppa also tell me to do it. Mianne.”

“Oh, I borrowed your oppa as butler just now, gomawo.”

“Relax. I know it was President’s words.” IU smiled to you. You nodded.

“Chagi~~” Jinwoon appeared and kissed Jiyeon’s cheek. Aigoo, as usual this lovey-dovey couple….

“Waeyeo, oppa?”

“They are calling for the next event. Ah, IU ssi, Honggi was searching for you. He sent a message for you.” IU looked at her I-pad.

“Hyomin ssi, Jiyoung ssi. I think your boyfriend is searching for you too.” Jinwoon pointed to Taemin and Hoya.

“So we must go first. you aa~, stay here okay?” You nodded. Jinwoon, Jiyeon, Hyomin and Jiyoung went to the back stage.

you aa~, oppa say that I must bring you also with me to the back stage. It’s President’s order.” IU said to you. You just nodded even you were puzzled.

Both of you went to the back stage. Honggi was waving at you.

“Why I must be here too?”

“Okay, the party has come to its highlight! Let begin the couple fashion show!” Mir, the youngest RC member became the MC. You looked at Honggi after the announcement.

“You must do it too. President asked it.” Seungho appeared with a smile.

“You are here eh? Where is…”

“Seungho, what do you want me….” L stopped when he saw you. Seungho smiled.

“Here you are. I asked both of you to join the fashion show also.” You and L shocked.

“Bo?!”

(skip!)

“The first couple is Maknae couple with fairytale theme.” Suzy and his namja, Jeongmin walked along the runway.

You were peeping from the back stage. L was standing beside you.

“What are you looking?” You turned.

“Ani...” You stunned when you realized his face just an inch from you. Your heart beat crazily.

L saw the dirt on your skirt. Ah, the juice just now.

He turned and tried to find someone.

You exhaled. What’s wrong with me? He was still that boy…

 L pulled your hand. You shocked. He stopped when he saw Jihae.

“Jihae ssi, can you do something about her skirt? Some juice spilled just now…” Jihae looked at your skirt.

“Omo~ I’ll take care of it. Oppa, help me…” Eli nodded.

A few minutes, Jihae made a cute apron for you.

“Okay, it got covered now.” Jihae smiled.

You were enchanted with her skill. “Daebak. Jihae aa~, jjang!”

On the stage, Mir is calling the fourth couple. “The fourth couple is Famous couple with Cinderella and prince charming outfit this time.”

Nicole and Key were waving their hand while walking to the runway.

“Again, you are the famous.” Hyomin said to Nicole when the couple stood beside her and Hoya.

“Same for both of you, Dancer couple.” Hoya laughed for Nicole’s words. Pure couple (Junhyung and Hara) looked at them with a smile.

“Shy couple with their outfit, Frog prince.” Doojoon and Seungyeon were walking through the runway.

“Still using the nickname uh?” Hara said to Doojoon. He just smiled.

“Now is the Cute couple, in Snow white theme.” Honggi and IU walked on the runway.

“Next, Pooh couple with their wedding outfit.” Nickhun and Victoria walked on the runway.

“Scandalous couple is out with their y outfit.” Taecyeon and Jessica smiled and walked calmly.

(skip! There are too many couples to be written here…)

You and L got lined up. In front of you is the Leader couple.

You exhaled hard when the Leader couple walked out from the back stage. L looked at you.

“Nervous?” You sighed.

“No, I just…” You got tongue-tied when L suddenly held your hand tight.

“Nothing to be worried.”

“Okay, tonight’s highlight. Our cute princess outfit, Alice and her partner, the clock-rabbit. you ssi and L ssi!” L was still holding your hand. Both of you got out from the back stage and walked on the runway. The audiences were clapping their hand.

You just drew a smile to the other and waved your hand. L held your hand tight.

Jonghyun saw L was holding your hand. That namja!

Kiseop smiled bitterly and went out from the hall. Kevin saw him left.

‘Aish, that girl!’

 


A/N: Hey! I’m here! Hahhha… Bonus for the new years…hehe Ah! I left the plot till Kiseop left the hall right? Okay, we will go for the next plot in the next chapter… I think you know which of the plot is…

Still remember my plot checking? We are reaching one of the plots! Okay, check the next chapter to know which one it is?

Subscribe and leave comment too!