Him, Kim Myungsoo

The Most Wanted Boyfriend [editing]

“Er…some of…he have eczema. Ignore it, can you?” Dongjoon smiled to you. You just nodded.

“Hey, it’s amazing. The trio approached that girl.” Hyunseung whispered to his friend, Dongwoon. Dongwoon looked at them.

“Ah~ as I know they are joining the contest too…” Hyunseung shocked.

“Really? Unbelievable!” Hyunseung and Dongwoon still looked at the trio and you. There were some guys also looking at you too. You felt uncomfortable.

“Why they are looking at me?” You looked around. Dongjoon laughed softly.

“Maybe because of your cuteness?” Dongjoon said. Your face started to blush. L looked at you but didn’t say a word.

“Hey, L.Joe. Don’t be shy, just talk comfortably.” Dongjoon tapped L.Joe's shoulder. L.Joe shocked.

“Ops, my mummy!” You laughed. It was funny to see L.Joe’s fase just now. Dongjoon smiled.

“I’m sorry for laughing…but it’s funny.” You said. You gave a smile for L.Joe. He was blushing.

“It doesn’t matter…” Dongjoon walked to the chair in front of L.Joe. He could feel that L.Joe wouldn’t leave. He smiled then, some of his plans succeed.

 

“So, as what I know, you are the trio right?” You asked. L and Dongjoon nodded.

“Kim Dongjoon..” You pointed to Dongjoon. Dongjoon smiled. Then, you turned to L.Joe.

“Erm, L.Joe…” L.Joe looked down. He felt shy without reasons. Your eyes stopped at L’s face. You tried to remember something about that familiar guy. L looked around, avoiding your eyes and ignoring the matter that the others had discussed.

“Forget his name? Hm, it’s weird. When say about trio, he is the most popular one. He is…”

“Myungsoo, Kim Myungsoo….” A name slipped your mouth. L stopped looking around and turned to you. Your eyes met with him. It’s him, Kim Myungsoo. He looked so different now…

Dongjoon and L.Joe looked at both of you and L. They felt weird atmosphere there.

“How do you know his…”

“Stop there, hyung.” L got up. He finally recognized you. You also remember everything about him, the one that you had hurt his feeling years ago.

“Where are you going?” Dongjoon asked but L kept walking.

“How do you know hyung real name? As I know, in this school there is nobody knows about his real name.” L.Joe asked.

“It just slips from my mouth. Maybe I have known his name before?” You said, telling a lie. It wasn't the suitable time to tell the truth to them.

“Okay, maybe…but he has been hiding his real name in so many years…Hmm, can we know more about you?” Dongjoon gave you a warm smile. You smiled too.

 


 

L drank some lemon tea that prepared by his butler. He was in the special room for the trio during ethics class. This room was prepared by the principal after the trio talked to him about L.Joe’s phobia. Since then, three of them were excused from joining the class. L looked outside the window.

‘Why?! Why she is here? Why I have to see her again?’ L snorted. His face started to red. He reached his limit, full of anger. He saw you, Dongjoon and L.Joe down there. (A/N: The trio’s room is above the hall.)

‘! I hate being here!’ L took his PC tablet and wanted to cancel his name from the contest. His finger stopped when a black idea came into his mind. He smiled evilly.

‘Ah! It’s a good chance to revenge back, keurochi? I will make her suffer!’ He laughed loudly, sounded very cruel. L still looked down. His eyes filled with revenge and anger. He got up and took a dart. He threw it and it hit the center.

“It’s your turn to feel what I feel years ago.” L laughed again before got out from the room.