Who are they?

The Most Wanted Boyfriend [editing]

You walked into the school. Today, you have to come with your driver as your bike have problems.

"you."

You turned.

"Hi, Kevin."

"Are you coming with your driver just now?" You nodded.

"My bike have problem so..."

"Uri princess should come with her driver you know?" You smacked Kevin's arm.

"Hush, you Kevin." Kevin smiled.

"Gotta go before teacher saw me." You nodded. Kevin smiled and waved his hand. You waved back.

You slowly walked along the corridor. You don't know why but today morning the corridor was empty.

"Am I late or something?"

You thought. But then you feel someone was watching you. You felt scared.

Tap! Tap! Tap!

You stunned in your position. The steps made you scared.

You gathered the courage and looked back. Empty.

"Am dreaming, I think." You continued to walk. Again, you felt insecure.

You walked calmly, trying to act tough. Finally you reached your class.

"you! Annyeong~" Jessica was the first one saw you in front of the door.

"Hi, Jessi!" You smiled to her. For a while, you felt safe again. You walked to your seat.

"Happy Monday, dear you." Jiyoung said. You smiled to her.

"How's weekend?" Jiyeon asked.

"Erm..."

"you." Hara came to you.

You raised a brow. "Wae, Hara yah?"

"Erm, you know right I follow you around on your date?"

"Yes, I saw you." You smiled to her. Hara smiled back but a bit pale.

"Why, Hara?" Hyomin asked.

"I saw these guys followed you around too. At first, I thought maybe I have mistaken, that's why I never tell you but yesterday I heard their conversation."

You looked over the picture Hara took. Man in black suit.

"What they said?" Jiyoung asked.

"Something about vanishing their target, in mean kill." You gulped. Jiyoung and Jiyeon turned to you.

"Chincha? Don't be kidding over something like this." Hara looked at Hyomin and then you.

"No, I'm telling the truth. And there's another group who chased after these guys when they are about to walk pass you on yesterday date."

You blinked. Yesterday....

Yeah, there's a fight.

"Sit down, girls! Class gonna start soon!" The teacher came in.

Hara and the other sat at their place.

You were thinking. Are they in this school too? So, the insecure feeling just now....

You shook your head. It's okay, you're strong. Black belt in Taekwondo, I can do it on my own...

You decided not to tell your Yang unnie nor your grandpa.

'But who are they?'

 


A/N: Okay, I rise this problem back~ I almost forgot this you know? Ouh....

And yeah, we will meet someone soon, so gildarige~ (Who miss the trio?? *put up hand* ^^) I really miss them you know. They will be up in the next chapter! Go go go!

^^