The old you Part 1

The Most Wanted Boyfriend [editing]

This chapter continued from the last chapter I have revealed about you, okay? ^^

 


 

After one week

All of the students kept their eyes on you. You lowered your face. A week have passed and they still suspicious on you. Today was the first day you come to school after a week break.

“What are you looking at?” You said slowly.

“Wow…you’re really thick-skinned girl.” A voice said. The Queenka in you made you turned to the voice. A smirk shot to you. That ’s follower.

“I have done nothing wrong.” You said out loud. The others looked at you with hateful looks.

“Tsk tsk tsk. You know, people never say if they done wrong.” A girl stepped out. You bit your lips. This …

“So, you. How come you have guts to come to school? I thought you got expelled.” The second queenka in the school after you, Minhye said. You looked at her.

“I said I don’t steal!” You shouted.

“Woah, relax. We don’t say anything, right?” Her follower nodded.

“I have done nothing wrong, so stop interrupting my day.” You said coldly as the usual you. Yup, even you feel scared about that incident, the Queenka in you never gone.

“Not so fast.” Minhye pulled your hair when you started to walk.

“Auch! Yah!” You screamed. She and her follower laughed.

“Ladies and gentlemen, we all know about her and the stealing case, right?” They nodded.

“So, let’s forget the incident.” You turned to Minhye. All of them shocked.

Minhye smirked. “She’s not just stealing, but lying also. She lied to all of us.”

You gasped. What did she mean…

“This so-called Queenka, you said she comes from a rich family. But that’s not the fact. She’s poor and I think…” She paused and turned to you.

“She’s close to turn into a beggar.” You looked at her sharply. She laughed out loud. All of the students started to whisper.

“What are you talking about?” Minhye smirked.

“You want to deny this? It’s okay you said you aren’t stealing that day, but this…do you have strong stands to against my words?”

You looked at the others. “Don’t trust her words.”

They looked puzzle.

Minhye smirked. “She’s said that her family is rich, her father is a successful businessman, her mother is the daughter of a chaebol.”

“But that’s a lie, her father already dead and her mother is just a cleaner. “ All of them gasped in disbelief.

“No, that’s not true!”

You tried to cover up everything. You don’t want the entire secret been revealed. People will look down at you, you know that gonna be happen if they learned about your family. That’s the reason you lied.

You are the Queenka in the school, so you deserved a respect. But if they knew the real situation happen in your family, your reputation gonna be ruined.

“Oh yeah? Still wanna defend yourself?” You shot her a glare. She smirked.

She asked something from her follower. She nodded and passed her hand phone.

“How about proofing with a call?”

You looked at her. You didn’t feel good about this.

“Call your father.” You gulped. How could you called someone in the heaven?

Minhye smirked when she saw you hesitate. The others also felt weird when you’re still thinking.

“You can’t do it right? Your father already passed away, how come…”

“He’s on business trip!” You said suddenly. Minhye chuckled cynically.

“What a lame excuses.”

“You’re lying! Don’t deny it.”

You bit your lips. “I’m not.”

“!”

“You should shut up!”

“How dare you bully other when yourself….!”

“Going around, being the est queenka…yet you’re a trash!”

People kept shouting bad comments out loud. They surrounded you.

“Feel ashamed of yourself, fool.” Someone threw flour at you.

Then, the other followed.

(Oops, I can’t describe this well, so well, I skipped this part eoh? Just imagine yourself, mianne!)

You just stayed silent. At least for today. You saw someone.

“Jjong…” Your lips moved a bit. All of them stopped when they heard that name, the Kingka.

You looked at him, wanted him to help.

He looked at you for a while but then left. All of the students looked at each other.

“Seems like she don’t have the specialty anymore.”

“Then…” All of them turned to you with a smirk. You bit your lips.

I hope this is not the end of my world….

 


 

A month passed. You went through your days with being bullied by the others. No one have the guts to help you when Minhye who now become the Top Queenka, announced as you’re her ‘toy’. In your school, whoever got that title, everybody can do anything on that person and no one could help or save that person.

you, stop.” A group of boys stopped you when you’re on the way to the library. The only place you have peace.

You looked at them. The gangster, C-Clown smirked at you.

“You’re that toy right?” The leader, Rome said. You kept silent.

“Ouh, she kept silent, hyung.” The magnae, Maru said.

“Let’s look how long she will kept silent.” Rome motioned his boys, TK and Ray to get and drag you with them. You wanted to scream but knowing nobody will help you, you just followed them silently.

“Toy, entertain us. Strip.” TK pushed you to the wall. You felt scared.

“Shiro.”

“Woah, you sure are something.”

“Don’t you remember she’s a queenka, magnae?”

“Oh…neh.” He scratched his head.

“Do it.”

“I don’t want.”

“I count to three. If you don’t do it, I will do for you. But with extra.” You gulped.

“I say no.” You bit your lips. Rome smirked.

“Oh, okay. You ask for it.”

He came closer. He smirked and started to touch you. You flinched and pushed his hand away.

“, stay still.” He grabbed your cheeks. You slapped his hand away.

He growled. “ yo!”

He pinned your hand at the wall. You can’t move your hand. He smiled evilly.

“You really made me angry.” You close your eyes when he leaned closer. You shook your head vigorously.

“Hold her.” The others held you. Some of them took that chance to touch your body.

Rome smirked again. “You’re such a fool.”

“Yah!” The group turned.

“Run.” They escaped. You fell on the ground.

you yang, are you okay?” You were unconscious after that. All you know, that person is your homeroom teacher, Mr. Kang.

 


 

“She’s okay.” Mr. Kang nodded. The doctor left. You were lying there, sleeping peacefully.

Mr. Kang sighed. “Hope you’re okay, you. I’m worried about you. The principal too.”

All the teachers knew what happen to you but they can’t stop it as Minhye’s family is the important donator to the school.

He left for some matter. On that time, you woke up.

“Hospital.” The first word slipped out from your mouth.

You got up. “I need to go.”

You wore back your uniform.

Lucky you, you escaped easily from the hospital. You walked along the street.

You feel hungry out of sudden. You saw a food stall.

‘Don’t do it, you.’

Your mind said. You bit your lips.

‘Just once.’

You walked to the stall. They sell rice cakes in packet.

“Mianne..” You said then snatched a packet of rice cakes. Not all the time you got lucky, you got caught by a customer.

“Become a thief in such a young age?” The crowd looked at the scene. The stall owner was scolding you. You knew you should apologize but the Queenka in you again reacted.

“Yah, so what? They called me thief when I didn’t do it, so what makes a different if I did it? I already got the title!” You shouted back.

“Disrespectful girl!” A woman slapped you. You touched your aching cheek.

You turned and wanted to shout but you stunned to see your mother.

“Umma.”

She was angry. Really angry.

“I’m sorry about my daughter. She’s really love to rebel. Forgive us, madam.”

The owner stall looked at your mother and then you. You put on a poker face.

“I forgive her because of you. She could change her attitude.” The owner said.

Your mother bowed. “Kamsahamnida. Sorry again.”

She pulled your hand back to your home, the poor home.

 


 

“What’s going on with you huh? Since when you became a thief?!” She shouted.

“I don’t.”

“I already know that one week suspension!” You were taken aback.

“I don’t steal that time. Someone trapped me!” You were defending yourself.

“I can’t trust you, what did you done just now huh? That’s shows you’re stealing!”

“Umma, I don’t!”

Pang!

“Don’t raise your voice at me. Oh god, since when you have changed? Yeobo, what to do with her…” She sighed at her last sentence.

“I felt ashamed now. I’m frustrated on you.” She walked to her room. You stood there, with tears were running down your cheeks.

‘Why don’t you trust me? Why don’t you ask me what happen today? Umma…’

 


 

“Stop.” Minhye pulled your hair, again. You looked at her with hatred.

“I really love to see you broke down like this.” You gritted your teeth.

“You…I want you to…” She paused when she saw someone.

“Oh! Jjong oppa!” Jonghyun saw Minhye and you. He sighed in his heart. He felt hurt to see you being bullied but he can’t do anything. He knew how powerful Minhye now, plus her family’s influence in this school. And then, he also still doubting about you.

“Oppa, do you want to have some fun? I have my toy here.” Minhye said flirty.

Jonghyun kept quiet.

“You go buy us some soft drinks. Now.” Minhye pushed you away. You shook your head.

“I’m not doing it.” You tried to walk away but Minhye grabbed your hair.

“Ahhh!”

“Do.My.Command.Now.” She said word by word. You shook your head again. You had enough. You needed to stand back, even you have to do it alone.

Minhye bit her lips. “This .”

“Minhye.” Minhye stopped and turned to Jonghyun.

“Don’t try to stop me oppa.” Jonghyun sighed.

“You really challenge me huh?”

“I had enough.”

“ you.” She slapped you. You hissed in pain and then slapped her back.

She widened her eyes. “. You really get on my nerve.”

She pulled your hair hard and you also reached for hers.

A fight between you and Minhye became more serious. Jonghyun stood there, don’t know what to do.

“Hey, stop.” Both of you stepped back when you heard the principal’s voice.

“What are you doing huh?”

“She slapped me, sir.” I said.

“What? Yah! No sir, she started it.” The principal saw Jonghyun.

“I know you watch this since it’s started. Tell me what actually happened.

Jonghyun gulped. “I…I…”

The principal smiled. “you ssi, come with me. I have something to talk with you.”

“Sir, make sure you punish her. Look what she had done to me.” You looked at Minhye.

“Yah, you’re the one….”

“Stop bickering. you ssi, let’s go.”

You followed him to his room.

“Sit.”

You sat and waited for his next words.

“I will give you two days break.” You looked at him.

“Why?”

“The news about you’re stealing at the stall is spreading in the staff room. And your mom, you fight with her yesterday?”

“No need to know.”

“Okay. You need to rest, after that day…”

“Say thanks to Mr. Kang.” You got up.

you ah, you’re a great person. Be strong.”

“I was. But…I don’t know. I don’t know myself anymore.” You walked out from his room.

Again, I got suspended.

You walked home. At home, your mother was waiting for you. You also shocked to see she don’t go to work today.

“Why you come back early?”

“No need to know.” She looked at you angrily. You looked at her back.

 


A/N: Hahha, okay I know I said I don’t want to update but yeah, who’s know I have free time today? One class is canceled and I decided to relax before get back to study. And then, here another update~

Okay, the second part will come soon… Dunno it will be sooner or later but just wait patiently.

See soon, dolls!