You, the richest young lady in the world

The Most Wanted Boyfriend [editing]

"Gongjunim, I don't think you can go to the school today." You looked at her.

"Why Yang Unnie?"

"Master has some matters to do regarding school and his company. But there is a meeting with shareholders of GongXiang Corp."

You sighed. "What kind of meeting?"

"They are discussing about an investment to a hotel construction project in Paris. Your company coorperated with Mint Cons. Company to build a branched hotel in Paris. Some of the shareholders think that's a waste to the company as the land you get isn't strategic."

You looked at her. "Is it about the Feng Shui again?"

She nodded slowly.

"Why don't you get Minri Unnie to attend it for me? I want to go to the school!" You whined.

"Minri is helping Master regarding to the matter of his company."

"Seokhun oppa?"

"He's in holiday."

"Call him!"

"But gongjunim, Seokhun never handled your company. He has zero info about your company." You sighed. 

That's true. It's always Jang Minri, your secretary helped you and your grandfather regarding your company, GongXiang Corp. She held the position as your and your grandfather's representative. While Im Seokhun, your grandfather's right hand always helped your grandfather managed your grandfather's company, Kangstar Corp. Im Seokhun is the youngest chief manager in the company. He is like an oppa to you.

"Oh yeah, where's Uncle No?"

"Um, he's outstation." You huffed.

"So I really need to attend that meeting?" She nodded.

"Aish why uncle outstation right now?"

Uncle No, Minwoo's father is the I&C manager for both company. He also helped you some times as he knew everything regarding to both company.

"We need to go now, gongjunim."

"The meeting will held at?"

"At the Meeting room A in Winter building." You nodded. No wonder there are some cars entered the palace this early morning. So it's about the meeting...

"Okay, I will be attending the meeting then. Harabeoji already managed the things regarding school right?" She nodded.

"He has approved your leave today. He's the principal after all."

"I hope you don't say that. I don't like to have any specialty in the school even the principal is my grandfather."

She nodded. "I understand. Mianne, gongjunim."

You prepared yourself to the meeting.

'Hm, it has been a long time.' You smiled to the mirror.

 


A/N: Yeah, revealing you as the owner of a company... Hope this chapter seems clear to you... You will become the richest when you got two company in your hand... I'm also giving some hints here...

Ouh yeah, the other thing is there is a reason why you entered the school...This plot will be revealed on the next chapter... Just wait it neh?

See soon Dolls!