Date Diary 12: Insoo ssi

The Most Wanted Boyfriend [editing]

“Insoo!” He turned. You smiled to him.

“Hey, you.

“Did I come late?” Insoo smiled.

“Just a bit. Hm, are you okay to go there? I mean…I’m sorry this is happening on our date.”

You smiled. “It’s okay, I think it’s kinda cute like this.”

Insoo smiled. “Gomawo, my little brother really wants me to go as nobody is going. Our parents are busy and my elder brother out stationed. So…”

“No need further explanation. I’m okay. It’s gonna be fun right?”

Insoo smiled. “I think so. Let’s go in.”

You nodded.

Insoo led the way. You were enchanted to see the hall entrance decoration.

“It’s beautiful and really looks like a fairy tale. Ouh yeah, what is your dongseng’s musical title?”

“He will be performing Parody of Snow White: The Snow Prince. He is the prince.” Insoo showed the pamphlet to you.

You nodded. “Parody? It’s a comedy?”

Insoo nodded. You smiled. “It will be so cute.”

Insoo smiled and motioned you to have a seat. Both of you took the seat on the second.

It’s the best view I think… Insoo thought.

Both of you were waiting for the show to start.

 

 

“We will represent three short musical today, and let’s have the first one from Grade 5 pupils, with the title ‘Parody of Snow White: The Snow Prince’. Enjoy.”

The claps heard.

Soon, a light shone on a figure. A cute boy in prince’s outfit.

“It’s that your brother?” You whispered to Insoo. Insoo nodded.

“He’s cute. Looks like you too.” Insoo just smiled.

“We will meet him for a while after this. Are you okay with it?” You nodded.

“I want to meet the cute boy too.”

A laugh heard. They laughed to the scene where an ugly lady gave it an apple to the Prince.

When the Prince bites it, there’s a worm in it.

He scolded the lady. Then, the lady mumbled to herself about why the Prince didn’t fall asleep.

You also laughed and enjoyed the musical. Even though it’s kids musical but it’s quite cool when elementary student could do an awesome job like them.

You were admiring them. Even you can’t play the musical like they’re.

 

 

After the show, you and Insoo walked out the hall.

“Wow, they are daebak. Even me can’t do well like them. They’re so adorable!” You said. Insoo just smiled.

“Let’s meet my dongseng.” You nodded.

“Soo hyung~~” A kid ran to Insoo. Insoo smiled and spread his arms.

The boy jumped in his embrace and Insoo held him up.

“Did I do great?”

“Yes, you’re. I’m proud with you, Minsoo.” Insoo pinched his dongseng’s nose.

“Aish, appa hyung~” Insoo chuckled. You also chuckled to see their cuteness.

Minsoo realized you were there.

“Ouh, you come with someone, Soo hyung.” You smiled to Minsoo.

“Annyeong, I’m you. You’re awesome, Minsoo ah.” Minsoo beamed and turned to his hyung.

“Is this your girlfriend hyung? This noona is pretty!” Minsoo said. You just smiled to his compliment.

“Not my girlfriend…yet?” Insoo let out an awkward chuckle.

“Oooo…”

“Hm, let’s go. You’re done right?” Insoo put down Minsoo.

“Ayy, why you put me down?” Minsoo whined.

“You’re getting heavy now. Are you done or not?” Minsoo pouted and then nodded.

You chuckled to their adorableness.

“Let’s go then, the driver will here soon.”

“Is you noona going to join us home?” Minsoo asked. Insoo looked at you.

“Ani. I just send you to the car. You can go back by yourself right?”

“Ayy, I want to go out too. Tag me along~~” Insoo widened his eyes.

“Yah~ don’t be kidding Minsoo. We…um…”

“Got you! See, you’re dating right?” Minsoo smiled sheepishly.

“Aish, this kid!” Minsoo started to run.

“Yeay, my hyung has a girlfriend now!” Minsoo squealed while running.

Insoo widened his eyes. “Yah! Minsoo!”

You chuckled. Insoo turned to you. “I’m sorry about his childishness.”

“It’s okay. Go get him before he’s going further.” You said and Insoo chased Minsoo.

You just smiled and chuckled to see those two siblings. They are so cute and adorable.

 

 

Minsoo was going home alone at last.

Insoo let you the way. He said you guys will be eating lunch now.

“What do you want?” Insoo asked when both of you settled down at a table.

You looked through the menu. “Hm, it’s quite a long time I didn’t eat cold noodles. Give me that.”

The waitress nodded and jot down the order. “Okay, wait for you order, miss, mister.”

The waitress left.

You smiled to Insoo. “Your brother is so cute.”

“Huff, he’s also quite bullied me at home.” Insoo huffed. You guffawed.

“He must be closed to you.” He nodded.

“Both of us always left alone at home. So slowly the bond between us tightened. I really love him.” You smiled.

“It’s nice to have someone.” Insoo raised his brow. You smiled.

“I don’t have sibling, so I quite jealous with you.” He chuckled.

“Nothing to be jealous, you.”

“Next time, if I have time, can I play with your brother?” Insoo looked at you.

“Only if you become my girlfriend, you can come to my home anytime.”

You smirked. “Are you tricking me?”

“Ani~” He smiled.

“But if not?”

“No play with my brother then.”

You huffed. “Meanie…”

He chuckled. “I’m just kidding. You can come anytime you want you. Even you’re just my friend. My parents rarely come home, so I’m okay.”

You smiled. “Gomawo~”

 


 

“It’s hard to say goodbye…” Insoo said slowly.

You smiled. “We still meet each other at the school okay?”

“It is but to go on date like this, maybe it will be once in my life.” You chuckled.

“We will see about that.” He smiled.

“So, we have to part now?” He said when he saw a black car approaching.

“It is.” You said when you saw the car.

“One advice, don’t fall for the wrong guy, you.” You smiled.

“I know.”

“We will stay friend forever if you don’t pick me right?”

“Yup, I love too. You’re a nice friend…and Seyong too.”

He smiled. “He’s my buddy after all.”

You nodded. “Okay, gotta go.”

“Annyeong, you. Thank you for today.” Insoo waved.

“I have a good time, thank you Insoo ah, annyeong!” You waved and entered the car.

He flashed a smile before the car started to move.

 


A/N: Okay, this is today update! Hope you like it Dolls~~~ I kinda sad when I saw one subber left… Did I disappointed you guys my Dolls? Tell me my mistakes by leaving comments so I can fix it…

I’m sorry if you guys feel my story is boring~~~ I feel so sad to see one subber left but maybe it just…

Maybe in the next day I will gain some more? (try to think positive… (.”.))

Okay, Dolls see soon~