Date Diary 9: Minwoo ssi

The Most Wanted Boyfriend [editing]

“Hi, noona!” You smiled to him, the cute guy.

“Hi, Minwoo seng~” He smiled. You patted his head.

“I don’t know how you get into the list.” You said while chuckling. He pouted.

“Ayy, I said before I want to have a chance too, noona. Don’t ever think me as a kid here!” He said with annoyed face. You smiled.

“But you are.”

you noona!” You chuckled.

“Geurae, arayeo~ So what’s up today?” Minwoo smiled.

“We will be playing at the arcade and karaoke!” You laughed. He quickly turned to you while pouting.

“Yah, why are you laughing noona?” You smiled.

“You are yet childish, Minwoo. Really, I can’t see you in different light.” Minwoo pouted.

“Whatever, just let’s go.” Minwoo grabbed your hand and led the way. You were a bit startled but smiled then.

 


A/N:Let me clear things for those who are puzzling!

Minwoo is your younger cousin (from your mother’s side) He is in love with you when the first time he saw you (the time is when you’re running away from China, okay?). He once confessed but you turned him down as you really think him as a dongseng… So, he tried to be mature and yet he proved it on the party.

Now, he’s dating you, of course!

So it’s clear to you then? Sorry I don’t have time to put this story in any chapter (The truth is I forgot~ *grin)

So, enjoy the date~

 


 

“Woah, I never knew you are expert on this.” You said when both of you stopped at a machine. Minwoo blushed.

“They called me a dance machine for nothing then, noona.” Minwoo muttered. You smiled.

Minwoo got up on the step machine. “Let me show you my charm.”

You smiled and nodded. He turned to the machine and put some coins.

The music played. It’s upbeat and fast too.

“You watch this closely, noona!” Minwoo said and started to dance. You were looking at him.

Not a single beat he left. He got all right even though it’s a fast one.

He stopped. You clapped and cheered. He flashed a smile.

“Woah! You’re awesome, boy!”

“Cute boy, you’re jjang!”

You turned around. There were bunch of girls standing there, admiring Minwoo’s dance. Hum, you’re quite popular, dongseng~

“Op!” You were shocked when Minwoo pulled you to him.

“Now, noona picked a song, I will show you my skill.”

“Huh?”

“Just a random choose, that’s proving me aren’t cheating.” You smiled when you understood what he means. I always trust you my dongseng~

You picked a song. It’s the latest song that machine have, Janus by Boyfriend.

Minwoo smirked. “It’s easy tho.”

“It’s the combination of hands and feet, you know?” You said.

“Arayeo, noona~” Minwoo smiled. The music started.

And again, you’re admiring his skills. His hands moved and feet also were not losing any beat.

“You’re not a bad girl~” Minwoo sang the chorus. You chuckled.

Even though he’s looking cool, he’s cute and adorable to you.

“Done!” Minwoo stood there while looking at you.

All of the viewers gave him a big applause including you. You beamed and showed two thumbs up.

“Nice job, Minwoo!” He smiled.

“Let’s go for the next game.” He pulled you to another place.

Yes, you’re happy with him. So many things you played together.

 

 

“Noraebang~~” Minwoo acted like a kid again.

Aigoo, just be a kid, Minwoo~

“Khaja, noona~”

You smiled and nodded.

“Today, let me entertain you~” Minwoo made you sit on the sofa and he walked to the machine.

“I will be the machine today, pick a song noona!” He said using the microphone. You chuckled and searched a song.

“Let’s have fun. I feel like I want to dance.”

Soon, the music heard. Minwoo frowned.

“Ayy, noona!” You chuckled. You have played the song he hated most, Gee by Girls Generation.

“Gee Gee Gee, baby baby~” He sang it at last. You were dancing to the song. He chuckled and kept singing.

Both of you really have fun and tired yourself till the time is up.

 


 

“Minwoo seng~” Minwoo stopped and turned to you.

“Hum?”

“I really appreciate what you do today. I have fun, Minwoo.” He smiled.

“I’m glad you’re.”

“But I can’t develop….”

“I know, noona.” Minwoo cut your words.

You looked at him. He smiled a bit.

“I’m always you’re dongseng, didn’t I?” You felt sorry. He held your hand.

“I know how’s your feeling noona. I don’t want to change that.” He smiled, a bitter one.

“It’s okay as long as you’re placing me somewhere in your heart, even though as your dongseng.” Minwoo said. You bit your lips.

“Minwoo, noona…”

Minwoo cut off. “Let me finish first.”

You nodded.

“I already know and realize you will never look me as a guy to be with you. I know, noona. But I really want to have a day to be with you, to have a date with you, like today.” He paused.

“That’s why I try hard on the contest. At least, I have a chance to date you even once. Even you will not choosing me, I just want one opportunity that I get in on my own.”

Your eyes were teary. Minwoo smiled.

“Aigoo, don’t touch by my little speech, noona.” You smiled a bit.

“Let me stay as your dongseng, neh?” Minwoo asked with his puppy eyes.

You smiled widely. “Neh, always and forever.”

“Come to me if you have problems. Don’t trust the other boys in the school too much. I don’t want you to be hurt.” You nodded.

“Why you sounded like an oppa than a dongseng?” He chuckled.

“I’m a dongseng that care about my noona, so be careful in your choice. And then, don’t fall into any trap, plus the player Hoon sunbae.” You nodded.

“I know. I will. Gomawo, Minwoo yah, for everything.” Minwoo smiled.

“It’s time now. I should go right?”

“Will you walk me home, Minwoo?” You asked. Minwoo beamed.

“Okay, let’s go.” Both of you walked side by side.

 

 

“Here, we’re arriving.” Minwoo said.

You looked at him.

“Chincha gomawo, Minwoo yah.”

“Ayy, anything for my beloved noona. Go inside noona.”

You nodded and turned.

“See you around in the school, noona.”

“Yes, we will. Annyeong Minwoo!”

“Annyeong!” He waved and then left. You closed the gate.

Minwoo, gomawo dongseng…

 


A/N: Yaw! I made this? Hurgh! Unbelievable! Kekeke~ hope you guys aren’t disappointed with this update! Okay, another guy kicked out from the list!

Huhu! I’m a cruel one right? Keke~

Okay, see soon, Dolls!