A Party

The Most Wanted Boyfriend [editing]

 

“Ah! I’m tired!”  You sat. The PE time was over. It was the recess then.

“Yeoshin, the party is on 29th.” Hara gave the advertisement to Gyuri. You tried to look.

“Ah, you aa~, you don’t know about the party yet, right?” You nodded. UEE stood in front of the class.

“Remember rule no. 4? The main hall is ours. And our leader has used it to arrange the party every end of the month. It’s the night for us to be with the boys!” All the girls cheered. You puzzled. Nicole touched your shoulder.

“Have a party that surrounded with boys, and have a man that will serve us like a lady, isn’t it a paradise?” You smiled awkwardly.

 

“Let me tell the whole story.” Gyuri said. Your attention laid on her.

“Party, a night that we, the girls freely talked and did whatever we want with the boys. Not just with our boyfriend, but also the others. It is just like a party that we can have fun. This month party is arranged by the boys. We switched the turn every month.” You stunned.

“Here is the information about the boys.” IU showed her pink I-pad. You were shocked.

“Hee! It’s about 500 hundred boys in this school?” They nodded.

“The guys' names marked with pink star are the girls’ boyfriend.” You looked through out the page of the school blog.

“Hey, IU. Click the link contest.” IU grabbed her I-pad and did as Hara said.

“Ouh! A special event was thrown on the party.” The girls (except you) got their I-pad.

“Woah, everybody has it.”

“You will get it soon. Take a look.” Jiyeon passed her I-pad. Your eyes became bigger.

“What is this??” The girls smiled.

“Like I said, you just have to choose…” You looked at Gyuri then the I-pad again.

 

(The article)

Attention to the single boys. An event has been made up especially on this month party. Whoever wants to be you’s boyfriend, please fill in the form below for a battle on the coming soon party. Grab your chance now! -_______ High school’s President.

 

You turned to Gyuri. “Who is the president?”

“My namja, Seungho.” Gyuri smiled.

“Jiyeon aa~, can I borrow your I-pad for a while?” Jiyeon nodded.

“Hm, I’m curious about who had entered this stupid event.” Jiyeon, Hyomin and Jiyoung smiled.

“Want to choose now ea?” You smirked.

“Ani~, just want to know who are the stupidos…” Jiyeon grabbed her I-pad.

“Let’s see the first one. Ah, Max, the next successor of Dong Bang Enterprise. He is a smart looking and kind guy. Next is Joon. He is the heir of BLAQ heritance. He is cute, shy and humorous. The third is….”

“Stop, just say their name.” Jiyeon nodded.

“I just say 20 first names, because there are about more than 100 participant..” You nodded.

“Donghae, Hoon, Jonghyun, Hyunseung, Minwoo, Chunji, Dongwoon, Minhyuk, Seunghyun, GD, Wooyoung, Insoo, Gongchan, Seyong, Jaehyo and…OMO!!!!” You looked at Jiyeon’s face.

“Waegure?”

“Daebak, daebak! The trio is applying too!” The girls screamed.

“What?!!!”

You looked around. What’s going on?

“The trio? Nugu?” Jiyoung suddenly got up.

“They’re the hottest among the guys. Trio never interested to compete for the girls. They also never join others in ethics class. Omo, you’re so lucky! They, three of them chase you! Ahh…” Jiyoung fainted.

“Jiyoung?”

“Lucky you…” The girls said. You puzzled.