You as Miss Lee, the owner of GongXiang Corp.

The Most Wanted Boyfriend [editing]

You walked to the principal room. Your grandfather suddenly called you out in the middle of the classes just now.

"Miss Kang, the principal wanna meet you in his room." Your English teacher said when she's entering the class just now. All the girls turned to you.

Hyomin and Jiyeon quickly turned to you and whispered. "Why he's calling you?"

You shrugged shoulder.

"Your grandfather sure have something." Hyomin whispered. You just smiled to her and got up.

"You don't do something wrong right?" UEE ssaid when you crossed her place.

"Aniyeo~" You said to her and she nodded.

You sighed when you finally reached your grandfather's room. He really need to know the effect calling me in the middle of classes!

You knocked the door.

"Come in." You opened the door. He's not alone, as you can see.

"Morning, Mr. Principal. Anything I can help, sir?" You said politely.

He smiled. "No need to be formal, sonnyeo. I called you because your workers need to meet you."

The two men turned and smiled to you. Mr. Xiu, the Chief Financial Manager of your company and the other young man, you don't know.

You sat in front of them.

"Miss Lee, we need to tell you an important thing. Oh yeah, this is Mr. Shan's son, the new lawyer, Shan Hanmin." You nodded. 

*take note that bold conversation is in the Mandarin

"Oh I already heard that Mr. Shan retired a week ago." Mr. Xiu nodded.

"So, what's the important thing?" You asked. Mr. Xiu turned to the young guy and nodded a bit.

"Miss Lee, I came across the financial report last month and I found this." He handed you a file. You looked through it.

"Eh? How did this..."

"Someone in the financial unit must be the one who did this." Mr. Xiu said.

"You're saying that someone is betraying me?" Mr. Xiu and Hanmin nodded.

"Did you guys know who is it?"

"This matter still in investigation, but we need to inform you that we might have to stop our investment to several companies as we suspected they are the one who sent this spy because the money goes along with the day we invested to them."

You looked at them. "Which companies?"

"A&A Corp., MidWinter Ent., XingXing Company and GreenStarship Inc."

You bit your lips. "GreenStarship is our longest comrade, you know that right?"

"I aware that, Miss Lee. But we can't help it as they also become the suspects." You smiled a bit to them.

"Solve this without involving them, I mean don't stop the investment for them yet. You guys know what to do right?" Mr. Xiu nodded.

"If that your commands Miss Lee, we will do it and investigate this ASAP."

"Use the plan B, it's much better. Nothing will give harm to our partner. And yeah, catch the betrayer, bring that brat to me soon." You said and both of them nodded.

They left after excused themselves.

"You really strict." Your grandfather said suddenly.

"Stop talking in Mandarin, your accent sound weird. And, harabeoji! Why you call me tho? You alone can solve this." You said. He smiled.

"My sonnyeo, our work style is different. If I have to make a decision just now, I won't use plan B." You huffed.

"It's because you're too soft-hearted." He smiled again.

"Sometime being soft is needed in business."

You stood up. "Whatever, I should go back to the class."

He just smiled.

You walked out from the door and left to your class.

 


A/N: Okay, what is this? Just a shabby plot... Haha~ As I'm afraid my Dolls is confused with the nickname...

Miss Lee is the nickname of your businesswoman character.. Princess Park (Snobbish Glamorous Princess) is the that lie in you. Well, this is well-known you know...so don't feel questionable when Hoon knew that ...Kind Kang is who you are now...

So is that clear? *smile

Okay the real update is next~

See the next chapter! ^^