Date Diary 4: Jiyong ssi

The Most Wanted Boyfriend [editing]

He was waiting you at the entrance. It’s already noon. It was his plan to meet at 11.30.

But you got out from our house really late, 1 minute passed the time planned.

“Jiyong ssi, mianne. I got…”

“It’s okay, the gig didn’t start yet.” He smiled. You smiled a bit. He looked scared but his smile is cute.

“Let’s go inside.” He said while spread his hand to the entrance. You nodded a bit and walked. He followed.

The entrance led to the gloomy stairs down to the basement. You felt a bit unsecure. Jiyong saw those expressions.

“Don’t worry. It’s safe here.” You just flashed a smile. Dark place like this however could bring back your fear. That night.

Then, you and he entered a bar. “Wow, there’s a bar down here?”

“It’s not just a bar, but stage for underground bands.”

“Chincha?” He smiled. Both of you walked further into the place and he pointed to the stage.

“There will be a gig this afternoon. They’re awesome and my favourite too.” You nodded. He pulled a chair for you. You smiled and sat down.

He sat in front of you. “I’m sorry if you don’t like things like this. I just want to share my favourite with you…”

“Relax, even this kinda new to me, at least I have come to place like this once. It’s a good experience I think. Gomawo~” He beamed.

“Ouh, I’m glad you don’t mind. Hm, after we watched them, let’s meet them if you want.”

“Woah~ can we?” He nodded.

“I know their leader.” You nodded.

“You’re something.” He smiled.

“What do you want to drink? I get it for you.” You were thinking.

“Strawberry shake?” You said

“The shake is mixed with beer. Can you tolerate it?”

“That normal beer right? It’s okay if that beer.” He nodded and walked to the bar.

You looked around. The interior was romantic. Suitable for couple to have date here. Hm, interesting.

“Here.” Jiyong came back.

“Gomawo.” You smiled.

“They gonna start soon.” He said when he turned to the stage.”

“In between that, talk a bit about yourself.” You said. Jiyong smiled.

“Before that, can I know your first impression about me?” You startled.

“Uh? First impression?”

He nodded.

“You look scary.” He laughed.

“I know.”

“But it disappears when you smiled. You should smile more.” He blushed.

You didn’t notice that.

“Okay, I will tell you a bit about myself. You should too.” You nodded.

 

 

You were clapping. You turned to Jiyong.

“Uwah, they’re jjang! I love their songs.” Jiyong smiled.

“I’m glad to see you enjoy yourself.” You nodded.

“Let’s go, we meet them behind the stage.” He pulled your hand. You quickly pulled it back.

He turned and then realized. “Oh, miann. I forgot about the rule.”

You smiled awkwardly. He smiled back. “Chincha, I’m sorry. Chalmothaesseo.”

You nodded a bit. “Jja, let’s go.”

He nodded.

“Mike!” He called a name. A guy who is the vocalist just now turned.

“Hey yo, GD! Long time no see!” They high-fived.

Mike looked at you. “Your girl?”

“Erm, to be.” Jiyong said. You just smiled a bit.

you ssi, Mike. Mike, you ssi.”

“You’re jjang. Love your sweet voice, Mike ssi.” Mike smiled.

“Gomawo. It’s just nothing.”

“What nothing? You should debut you know?” You said.

“That’s will be no fun anymore. We just played for fun.”A voice said. You turned.

“Junghwan, sup!” The guy with blue hair smiled.

“Sup, GD.”

“Hwannie, she’s you ssi. you ssi, this is the leader, Uhm Junghwan.” You nodded.

“The guitarist oh?” Junghwan nodded.

“And by the way, miss, he’s the one who makes our songs.”

You put up your thumbs. “Your songs are awesome!”

Junghwan laughed a bit. “Gomawo.”

“I would become your fans.” You said. Mike and Junghwan smiled.

“Thanks a lot then.” Mike said. Jiyong smiled.

“As a gift…” Junghwan grabbed something from his bag.

“Here.” He gave you a CD. You raised a brow.

“Our songs. I also put the newest one which we didn’t show it yet. Have a time to hear it.”

You smiled and then bowed. “Oh, kamsahamnida!”

“Then, excuse us. We glad to meet you, you ssi.” Mike and Junghwan waved a goodbye.

“Can we go now?”

“Where?”

Jiyong thought for a while then looked at his watch. “We only have an hour and half left. Hm, let’s take a walk at the nearby park.” You nodded.

 


 

Jiyong stopped when he saw a kid crying under a tree. You also turned.

“Chakaman.” Jiyong walked to that kid.

“Are you okay, little boy?” The kid looked up.

“My ice cream…tthey…stole, sob, my ice…sob cream.” That boy said. Jiyong smiled warmly.

“Let me buy a new for you, okay? Don’t cry.” The boy nodded while wiping his tears. Jiyong patted his head.

you ssi.” You walked to them.

“Look at this boy for a while. I’m gotta get ice cream for him….and for you. What do you want?”

“Chocolate.” The boy said first. You chuckled to that boy cuteness.

“I want strawberry.” Jiyong nodded and left.

You squatted down beside the boy.

“What’s your name, little boy?”

“Yongsuk, Im Yongsuk.” That boy already stopped crying.

“Cute name. Do you come here alone, Yongsuk?” He nodded.

“I waited my sister after school here. Every day.” He said while pouting. You smiled and ruffled his hair.

“Noonanim…” You looked at Yongsuk.

“Neh?”

“That hyungnim is a good guy, isn’t he?” Yongsuk said. You smiled.

“He’s kind.”

“Noonanim’s namjachingu?” You chuckled.

“Ani~ we just friend.” Yongsuk smiled.

“He’s kind, don’t let him go.” You laughed.

“Kids.” You patted his head. Yongsuk pouted.

“Here.” Jiyong came short after. He gave the strawberry flavor to you and chocolate for Yongsuk.

“Gomawo, hyungnim!” He the ice cream cheerfully. Jiyong smiled.

“Don’t you get yourself one?” You asked.

“I’m okay.”

“Wanna some?” You said while giving your ice cream to him. He looked at you.

“It’s okay.” You said. He took a bite.

“Aa, cold.” You chuckled.

“Aigoo, ice cream is cold hyungnim. That’s why we called it ice cream.” Yongsuk said. Jiyong looked at that boy. That boy just shrugged his shoulder. You laughed.

“Cutie.” You ruffled Yongsuk’s hair. He was pouting again. Jiyong smiled.

 

 

“We should be apart from here.” You said. Jiyong nodded.

“I really have fun today.” You smiled. He smiled back.

“Thanks for giving a chance and willing to go out with me.” Jiyong said.

“We’ll still be friend after your choice right? If I don’t get chosen.” He asked. You nodded.

“Of course, I love to have more friends, Jiyong.” He beamed.

“Make a good choice then.”

“I will. I have to go now, annyeong!” Jiyong smiled and nodded.

“Annyeong!” He waved. You waved back and walked away.

Jiyong smiled while looking at the sky.

 


A/N: Auh! Mianne! I’m a bit rush while doing this part! Mianne if this turned shabby and not the best chapter I done!

*bow

Then, till here I will be gone again… Let’s look forward, if I have time, I will update, if not, I will come back after my final exam done (which on August!) Hope you will wait!

Gomawo, readers, subbers and viewers! Upvote if you like, comments for my improvement!

See soon!