Lucky you!

The Most Wanted Boyfriend [editing]

You was dragged to your classroom as soon as you entered the school building. You looked at the one who pulled you.

"Aish, what's happening, Nicole?" She grinned.

"The girls are waiting for you." You raised your brow.

"For what?"

"You will know soon." She smiled and you just followed her step. Well, she pulled you anyway.

Soon, both of you entered the class.

Seohyun and Jessica quickly pulled you to sit at random seat. You were shocked.

"Hey, what's it?"

"Now, you better tell us in full story what happened yesterday." Jessica said.

You looked at her puzzled. "What?"

Seohyun scoffed. "Your date with third hottest guy in Korea, Miss Kang!"

You chuckled then.

"Yah, quick~" Jiyeon whined.

"Okay, okay. I will." You said then. After taking a breath, you spilled out everything happened during your date yesterday.

"Omo!!!! He's so romantic!" Yura, Jessica and Seohyun squealed.

"Oh my god! I think I will faint if he dance for me~" Minah and Seungyeon cooed.

"I'm so envy with you!" Victoria said and Jihae, Jaegyeong, and IU nodded in agreement.

"I want him~~~" Nicole, Jiyoung and Hyomin squealed after.

"Ahem, please remember your boyfriend neh. For a mean while, L.Joe is in you's line. No stealing." UEE said.

"Cuh, you want him to right UEE unnie?" Suzy said. UEE shot her a glare. Suzy just grinned.

"Okay, okay. Stop that. Well, UEE is right. L.Joe is in her line." Gyuri said.

"Ump...you are forever L fans." Jiyoung said. Gyuri looked at her.

"Well, maybe but I have my Seungho, that's enough." Gyuri said. You smiled.

"Omo, lucky you my friend! I envy you!" Jiyeon said and hugged you. You chuckled.

"It just..like that." You said slowly.

"No, you're so lucky!!!" All the girls said.

"Okay, enough. The class will start soon." Gyuri said and the girls dismissed.

You just smiled to see them. Well, the trio was just so popular and have big influence on these girls. But sorry, not you.

 


A/N: Just a short update! I just want to show how the girls reaction on your date with L.Joe. I don't want to drag more, will update Dongjoon's date soon. L will coming after. Are you excited Dolls?!

The teaser is here! Still remember the teaser I put on Special Chapter. It will be up in two next update! Huhu~ guess L's date will have 2 chapter? I dunno, we will see~ See soon my Dolls!

COMMENTS ARE LOVED AND VOTES ARE APPRECIATED! ^^

(I have a bad news...I will start my tertiary level on first of Sept...we just have one week more for everday update....so sad! I don't want to leave you guys yet~~ I will update as many as I can! Stay still my pretty Dolls! Let's play around this whole one week okay? *smile while wiping tears*)