L in danger?

The Most Wanted Boyfriend [editing]

“Yeoshin.” You called Gyuri when all of the girls on their way to the ethics class. Gyuri turned. The other still walked.

“I’m aware that you give me one month to pick a boyfriend, right? I think I want to fair to those 20 guys. I want…”

“I have heard about your date list.”

“Then, give me some more times…” Gyuri smiled.

“Okay, I understand that. I anticipate who gonna be your boyfriend.” Gyuri tapped your shoulder and walked away. You smiled.

Gyuri turned. “We gonna be late for the class. Let’s go.”

You followed Gyuri’s steps.

The ethics class today started. Today, Seungyeon asked you to join her and her boyfriend, Doojoon.

“Mianne for stealing your time, but the cold leader are asking me to interview you as soon as possible.” Seungyeon looked at Junhyung. That guy was chit-chatting with his friends and Hara. You smiled.

“Go ahead then.” Seungyeon nodded.

“Oppa, the questions?” Doojoon was passing his I-pad. Seungyeon took it.

“Okay, we’ll begin now.”

(skip!)

Dongjoon tapped L.Joe’s shoulder. “Wanna go down?”

L.Joe pointed at you. Dongjoon looked down.

“She’s busy, I think.”

“Looks like it. We waited for a while. Ah, I’m bored being here.”

“Hyung, I think I can control the itchiness for now on.” Dongjoon looked at L.Joe.

“Jongmal? Chukkhae!” L.Joe smiled shyly. Dongjoon looked around.

“Oh? Where’s L? He should know this good news also.” L.Joe shrugged shoulder.

“I didn’t see L hyung since the recess.” Dongjoon realized that too.

“Where’s L, hyungnim?” Their butler came closer.

“Master L went to see Principal just now.”

“For what?” Their butler shook head.

 


 

“L ssi, your father called just now.” L looked at the principal. At last, the old man said the important point. That old man kept silence since he came to the room. That old man asked him to play chess together. He knew that old man well, he knew the old man have something serious to tell him when that old man asked to have a match on chess.

“He asked you to return to Infinity palace.” L smirked.

“Why? I didn’t graduate yet. He gave me time until I graduate right?” The old man smiled.

“Myungsoo, it’s better for you to return. You’re risking yourself for being here.” L looked at the principal. He was shocked when that old man called his birth name. That old man never called that name unless it’s really important.

“There is some blackmail letters sent to Infinity palace. The person that killed Sungyeol is aiming you now. Geusarammi…wanted to kill you.” L’s eyes became big. Yeollie’s murderer?

“Who is that person? What he want actually? Sungyeol was dead…urgh, bastard!” L smacked the table and got up.

“Calm down Myungsoo. Your father wants you to return as soon as possible. It’s dangerous for you to be here, far from the palace. That person knows where you are now.” L shook his head.

“Ani~ I don’t want to go back. I will face that jerk that killed my hyung, I want to know who is he, why he do this. I want to revenge for Yeollie.” L got out from the room. The old man sighed.

‘He’s really stubborn like his mother.’ The old man called L’s father.

“Dongseng, mianne. I can’t persuade him. He’s just too stubborn.” L’s father sighed.

“It’s okay hyung. I will take care of it.” The old man nodded. His brother-in-law really has a sad life.

(Info: Sungyeol’s omma is the principal’s younger sister.)

L pushed the special room door. “Oh, both of you’re here.”

His buddy turned. “Oh, you’re here.”

“She seems like busy down there. Why principal called you, hyung?” L.Joe asked. L just sat down and stayed silent. L.Joe understood and didn’t ask more. It’s his hyung personal matter; he shouldn’t meddle in that matter.

“Let’s go down. She’s alone now.” Dongjoon said suddenly.

“But hyung, just 25 minutes left for the class.” L said. Dongjoon pulled L and dragged him. L.Joe just laughed. L sighed.

“You are the best when come to force and order people around, hyung.” L said and L.Joe laughed, louder.

“Yah, L!” Dongjoon slapped L’s arm.

“Auw! It’s hurt!” Dongjoon stick out his tongue. He pushed the hall door.

“Omo! It’s trio.” The boys said and bowed. The girls’ boyfriend quickly blocked their girls’ eyes. The trio walked towards you. L was left behind.

“Alone today?” Dongjoon said to you. You turned.

“Oh, trio. Come, sit here. I was with Shy couple just now. They went somewhere else. So, what brings you all here?” Dongjoon smiled and sat beside you. L.Joe sat in front of Dongjoon.

L sighed when he realized the place in front of you is left. Aish, chincha!

“We’re here to accompany you.” L.Joe said shyly. You smiled.

“Gomawo, you’re so cute, L.Joe.” L.Joe smiled while rubbed his back neck. You saw L sat in front of you.

“We met again.” You said to L. He didn’t respond.

“Who is the first one will be date you on the Sunday?” Dongjoon asked. You thought it for a while.

“I don’t really remember it. Wait for a while.” You took your I-pad and checked the list.

“It’s Leejoon ssi.”

“He’s in our class. Cute guy, a bit shy like L.Joe. But Joon is a humorous guy.” Dongjoon said.

“Oh? He’s in your class.”

“Ah, keurae. Leejoon hyung is in year 3 now.” L.Joe said. You looked at L.Joe.

“Three of you are in same class eoh? As I know, L.Joe…”

“Our class is the special class. The student who smart can jump up one year and put into our class. L.Joe is the some of students who pass the test and jump up one year.” You nodded.

“Our class had the least number of student that the other class. Around 10 students.”

“L? Why you are so silent?” You asked L suddenly. He shocked and turned to you. Your eyes met his.

“I have nothing to say.” L said coldly. You sighed.

“Hey, you ssi. We met again.” You turned. Who is this guy…?