Stay away, Kevin

The Most Wanted Boyfriend [editing]

You saw Jiyeon and Jiyoung on the way to the class.

“Yah, you. How’s yesterday?” Jiyeon asked.

“Erk, okay? I don’t know.”

“What do you think about him?” Jiyoung asked. Her eyes still locked on her I-pad, reading news online.

“Hum, he’s kind. I like his cute side, but I don’t feel right around him. Comfortable but my heart…didn’t accept that.” You said.

“Then, he’s out?” You shrugged your shoulder.

“Wait till the last date.”

Jiyeon and Jiyoung kept silence.

you.” You turned. Oh?

“Kevin.” Kevin smiled while rubbed his neck shyly.

“How could you get here?” Jiyeon asked suspiciously.

Kevin smiled. “It’s secret. Here, I want to give you this.”

“Eoh?”

“It’s handmade. My first self-baked cupcakes. Hehe, I just want to thank you for being my friend.” Kevin gave it to you.

“Here are some for the other girls too. Hope you will like it.” Kevin gave it to Jiyeon and quickly walked away. He afraid the teachers will saw him in the forbidden zone for guys.

“WOW, that guy is nice.” Jiyeon said.

“I never saw him before. Is he in the list? I don’t think so.” Jiyoung said.

You shook head. “No, he isn’t. He’s new here. Thanks to an incident, we…erm, become friend.”

Both of them nodded. They walked back to the class.

 


 

Kevin shot a death glare. “Bo?!”

“Stop getting closer to her!”Kevin smirked.

“Kiseop, just stay silence. Don’t act like you’re her boyfriend. Blehh~” Kiseop bit his lips.

“Neol! I don’t want her to be hurt. Stop your plan, now!”

Kevin looked at Kiseop. For seconds, silence accompanied them.

Kevin sighed. “Stop this. For your information, I really fall for her. I want her to be mine. So, stop disturbing me.”

Kiseop shot a do-you-think-I-believe-you glare. Kevin smirked.

“Think whatever you want, Lee Kiseop.”

“I know you too much, Kevin. You want to revenge. I’ll never let you hurt her.” Kiseop said and walked away.

Kevin sighed. ‘We’ll see who the winner is then.’

 

“Kevin!”

Kevin stopped his steps. Knowing who that is, he fixed his expression before turned to that guy.

“What? Missed me, cousin?”

Hoon smirked. “Don’t make me puke, Sunghyun.”

Kevin shrugged his shoulder.

“Stay away, Kevin.” Kevin raised his brow.

“What?”

“I know you’re aiming you.” Kevin laughed.

“People these days…”

“Don’t ever try to get her. She eventually will be mine.” Hoon gave a warning.

Kevin chuckled. “What a confidence. If you’re too sure, then why you gave me warning? Just wasting your precious time.”

“You!” Kevin laughed.

“We’ll see.” Kevin left. Hoon snorted.

“He really makes me irritated!”

 


 

“You should be careful, Myung.” L just nodded to the old man.

“Okay then. I don’t want to go back to the ‘prison’ yet.” The old man smiled a bit.

“You father sent bodyguards. So you shouldn’t wander around too much.” L sighed.

“Bodyguard? Aish! Just please keep a distance from me.” The old man smiled.

“Your father arranged that. He knew you well, Myungsoo.”

L smirked. “Oh? Know me too well~~”

“Just be careful.” L got up.

“Okay, okay. I will. And stop calling me Myungsoo, I am Lee Sungmo.” L walked out from the room. He felt someone watching him.

“I bet it’s the bodyguards. Aish! Why I fell into this situation again?”

L walked to the park. He skipped classes today.

“Yeollie…” He looked up to the sky. He really missed his brother.

‘I want to have a revenge…that person is too much.’

L exhaled. He suddenly remembered the last day.

 


 

Few years before, in Japan

 “Hey, how’s your new school?” Sungyeol chuckled.

“It’s okay, I got some new friends today.”

“Really? Haha, that’s really you. I bet girlfriends?” Sungmo smiled sheepishly.

Sungyeol grinned. “Most of it, yes. But I met two Korean guys also. His name is Kim Sunggyu and his best friend, Nam Woohyun. Those two are really funny even though Sunggyu looked serious all the time.”

“I don’t get it why otosan transferred you to a different school.” Sungyeol smiled.

Sungmo pouted while he’s looking at the clock. “Hm, my life is boring…”

“Go, get a girlfriend, L. You are the famous one in the school. All the girls dream to be with you.” Sungmo rolled his eyes.

“Huh, I don’t want. You and I are different, Yeol. I said boring just now because of…”

“Second younger master, first younger master, time for lesson.” Their butler came into the room. Sungmo sighed.

“This.” Sungmo continued his words. Sungyeol laughed.

“Move your , L.”

“Allen, can’t only Yeol learn it? After all, he’s the one who gonna have the heritage.”

Their butler shook his head.

“Master gives order to teach both of younger masters. The lesson is important, second younger master.” Sungmo messed his hair.

“I really hate my life. Sungyeol, once you get the heritage, left me out of it okay?”

Sungyeol shrugged his shoulder. “We will see, Lee Sungmo.”

Sungmo widened his eyes. “Yah, Lee Sungyeol!”

 

 

“Where we’re going Allen?” Their butler kept quiet. He said today they gonna have lesson outside the palace. Sungmo looked around, he felt weird when he realized the strange surrounding. They were heading to the mountain.

Sungyeol also felt strange. He felt scared suddenly.

The car stopped. Both of them looked around.

“Where are we?” Sungyeol got his strength to ask. Their butler looked down.

“I’m sorry, younger masters.” With that apologetic word, the door beside Sungyeol was opened.

A masked man pulled Sungyeol out. Sungmo quickly grabbed Sungyeol’s hand but he missed it.

“Yeol!” The door slammed hard. Sungyeol was dragged to the edge of the chasm.

“Help! Help!”

Sungmo wanted to help but the door can’t be opened.

“Allen, what is this?” Another masked guy entered the car and pushed Sungmo to the middle.

“Hey, let us go!” Sungmo hit that guy but the guy pulled out a gun and aimed Sungmo’s head.

“Shut up! You did a good job Allen.”

The butler was shaking. “Let my family go…please.”

The guy laughed. “I will, after I finished these Lee siblings.”

“Yeol!” Sungmo screamed when he saw Sungyeol stabbed by the guy.

Sungyeol fell to the ground. “Myungsoo…let him go…”

That guy wanted to stab him again but a voice stopped him.

“Kris, wait.” He got out from the car and dragged Sungmo with him.

“Lee Sungyeol…I bet you want him to be free?” The guy said.

“Whoever you’re, please, let him go.” Sungyeol begged. He pressed his painful stomach and tried to get up.

“Yeol!” Sungmo shouted when he saw the pool of blood.

“I’m okay, Sungmo. Let him go, please.” The guy laughed.

“I’m sorry, little angel. I have to kill both of you.” The guy aimed the gun and shot accurately at Sungyeol’s heart.

“Sungyeollie!!!!”

The guy laughed and pushed Sungmo into the car back. The guy called Kris got Sungyeol and brought him into the car. The butler is nowhere to be found.

“You know what to do, Kris.” Kris nodded and walked to the driver seat. He started the engine.

“Let us go!”

“Shut up!” The guy hit Sungmo’s head and he was unconscious.

The guy shut the door. “Now, Kris!”

Kris accelerated toward the edge. Just before it fell, Kris quickly jumped out the car.

“This is the end. Goodbye, Lee Sungyeol and Kim Myungsoo. The heritage gonna be mine.”

The car exploded. Kris just stood silently beside his master.

The guy pulled his mask. He smiled.

“Younger master, this is the end.” The younger nodded.

“Then, I will live as Lee Sunggyu after this.” He laughed.

 


A/N: Hah, finally I’m back. The mystery guy plot is here! So did you guys catch him? Hahhha, yup. He is Kim Sunggyu, soon to be Lee Sunggyu. But then, the full story isn’t here yet right? That will be revealed soon…wait for it. The next chappie gonna be date diary again… The chosen guy next is Jaehyo! Wait for his romantic side okay? See you soon!