What To Do?

The Most Wanted Boyfriend [editing]

You looked at L. “Why…”

“Don’t ask. Just do it. I will wait for it.” L walked away. You just looked at his steps. What is his plan?

You went to the class. Jiyeon was waiting for you.

“Ah, just now, there are two guys gave the letters, making the number equals to 100. Wow! It’s daebak, you know? You had broken our Yeoshin record!” Gyuri smiled and clapped.

“So, your cute charm had overflowing in this school. Have decided to match with whom? The party is coming soon and tomorrow, our stylists will collect the letters.”

“I can’t think now. Let it be first.” You sat on the chair. Then, the teacher came in. The session went smoothly.

 


 

“Girls, give me the outfit letter, we will collect right now.” Jiyeon nudged your elbow.

“Which one?” You looked at her.

“I don’t know…” Minah stopped in front of you and Jiyeon.

“Letter, please.” Jiyeon gave hers. You still can’t pick one.

“Minah, she will give it later. Can’t decide yet…” Minah raised her eyebrows.

“Hm, before the school ends please…” Jiyeon nodded.

“Ottokae?” You asked. Jiyeon sighed.

“Picking a tarot card?” You shrugged shoulder.

“Hm, we will go for ‘pick-box’.” Jiyeon pulled out a golden box.

“Put those letters here.” You just followed the instruction.

“Okay, pick a letter and give it to Minah. Don’t ever look, we find out on the party.” You blinked eyes.

“Can not look who I had chosen…” Jiyeon shook head. You sighed and put one of hands in the box. A letter was chosen.

“Minah, here’s you outfit.” Minah took it.

“So, I can’t wait to see whom you’re matching that night!” Jiyeon smiled. You gulped. L’s words played in mind. He will be mad…

 


 

The party night, at the entrance….

(L’s POV)

It’s her, with the ladies. Her outfit…didn’t match mine! Huh, she didn’t serious! I hate girls like her! Buk!

“Oops! Sorry, sorry…” Jonghyun bowed 90°, he was scared when he realized who had he hit.

“No wor…” OMG! His outfit!

“Jonghyunnie, right? From Kim’s?” I asked the guy. He nodded while looking at the ground. I knew he was scared because of my family kept secret about his family’s company. A secret which could ruin them down to zero!

“Your outfit, what’s theme?” Jonghyun looked at himself.

“Alice in the Wonderland. I’m the clock-rabbit…” I smirked. Correct, L!

“Can you exchange with me?” Jonghyun looked at me in surprise.

“I didn’t like these fox outfit. It’s all because of Joon hyung. I think becoming a fox in little red riding hood is not suitable with me, but you deserved this. Can we exchange?” I gave my fierce and meaningful look with a smirk. Jonghyun became speechless and afraid.

“I don’t want to mess up with your family…” Jonghyun gulped.

“Er..er…o…okay…” I tapped his shoulder and dragged him to the restroom. I even made him promised not to tell anyone about this.

Huh, it’s simple. You didn’t pick mine then I will match it with you…

I laughed and went into the hall, with the clock-rabbit outfit….