The choice

The Most Wanted Boyfriend [editing]

You walked into the building. The school quite busy this morning. You didn't know the reason either.

Jiyeon came next to you. You smiled when you noticed her. "Hey, Jiyeonnie~"

"Morning, you. How's your weekend?"

"Like usual." Jiyeon looked around and then looked at you.

"Did you really going for Jonghyun's date?" You smiled a bit and shook your head. She beamed. "A good choice."

"But I'm going out with someone else as replacement." Jiyeon looked at you and raised her brow. You just smiled.

"I heard you said someone else. Hey, tell us~" Both of you turned. Hyomin was walking behind you two. You chuckled.

"21st guy."

"Yah! Name!" Hyomin nudged your arm slightly.

"Let's go, we will be late if we stayed here." You said. Jiyeon and Hyomin pouted and followed you. You looked at them.

"Ouh yeah, why I feel like today school looks so busy?" You asked. Jiyeon and Hyomin turned to you.

"Because today is the day you tell your choice. Didn't see the notice on the school's blog? All of the students were invited to the special gathering tonight. We will go to Seungho's mansion this night and have a small party. I think it's because of our Leader couple's anniversary. But yeah, your choice will be announced tonight too." You wrinkled.

"How come I don't know nothing?" You said. Hyomin and Jiyeon shrugged. As a cue, your phone vibrated when three of you stepped out from the elevator. You read the message.

"Hum, your boyfriend seriously need to meet Princess Park." Jiyeon blinked and you showed the message. Jiyeon grinned.

"Don't hurt my cute oppa...forgive him neh? Eoh?" Jiyeon used her best aegyo. You just rolled your eyes and entered the class. Jiyeon followed and begged for mercy. Hyomin just shook her head. The girls turned to you.

"you ah. Ready to choose?" UEE's voice heard. You looked at her.

"Well, yeah. I hope so." The girls smiled.

"Must be one of the trio." Jessica said. Hara smiled.

"The best one, must be L.Joe. I like his date." Seungyeon said while looking at the photo Hara took. They're working out on the article for the magazine.

"But Dongjoon ssi is better?' Hara said.

"I like L." IU said.

"Hum, just good if you don't pick Hoon, seriously." Seohyun suddenly said.

"Yup, agree with Seohyun. That playboy is a no-no." Victoria said. Seohyun grinned to her.

"I won't go for him too." You said to them.

"I really want to see you and Minwoo. I like him a bit." Minah said while flipping the school magazine pages which on the article your date with Minwoo. You smiled.

"Minwoo is my cousin. I don't have feeling for him." You said. Minah shrugged.

"I'm for Minwoo too actually..." Yura said. "You too right Jihae?"

"Yup." Jihae said simply. You just smiled to them.

"If about looks, it's trio. But I kinda like Dongwoon." Jaekyung suddenly said. You smiled.

"Yeah, he's good looking. No doubt." Nicole said.

"Mind your own Key, I think with you, Leejoon is the most suitable." Jiyoung said with her confidence tone.

"I think better to have Donghae, he's so nice!" Suzy said. The girls gave their agreed looks.

"Well, I do agree with the maknae, you. Donghae is nice, you already know that right?" Gyuri said. You looked at her and nodded.

"I will feel in ease if you choose Donghae, sweetie." Hyomin said while patting your back. You just smiled to her.

"Hum, but you are free to choose." Jiyeon said. You smiled to her and all of them.

"Well, thanks. I will tell my choice tonight." You looked at Gyuri. "I heard it's your anniversary? Congrats, yeoshin."

Gyuri smiled. "Thanks, you."

The class started when the teacher came. You just kept smiling and hoping your choice is the best. You just hope nothing bad happened. A face flashed in your mind. You sighed.

'I do hope I could choose him, but I can't. Maybe I should forget him...for his safety and so do I.'

 


A/N: Hey, sorry for short update. But yeah, seriously. I want to finish this story. I already find my courage to update...but I hope you will still read my ridiculous idea. Thanks for the supports. I will update some more when I have time. COMMENTS ARE LOVED.