Mixed feeling

The Most Wanted Boyfriend [editing]

"Mr. Lee."

"What?"

"I have something to report to you." L sighed.

"Okay, I'll meet you there on recess." L said and cut off the conversation.

He entered his class.

L.Joe smiled to him.

"Hyung, let's eat at the cafe today, eoh?" L.Joe asked when L sat beside him.

"Call, we can see her too." Dongjoon said. L.Joe blushed but then turned to L.

"L hyung?"

"Sorry, I have something to do." L.Joe nodded.

"Okay."

L just smiled a bit to L.Joe.

"Ayy, you want to go there today, because you want to see you?" L.Joe blushed. Dongjoon chuckled.

"Aigoo, our maknae is in love." He said out loud.

All of the class members turned to Dongjoon. L already face-palmed himself.

L.Joe looked down to embarrassment. Dongjoon smiled to the other.

"He's in love guys!"

The whole class smiled.

"Just great~" Someone said.

"Ayy, hyung. It's embarrassing!" L.Joe hit Dongjoon's arm. Dongjoon just giggled.

L looked outside the window, ignoring his tablemate.

'What is, hum?'

 


 

"They are on the move." L turned to him.

"Are you kidding me?"

"Nope, they tried to kidnap her yesterday. Luckily, we managed to stop them."

L clenched his fist. "That guy is too much."

"We will be around her."

"Watch her 24 hours if she's outside her house." L said.

"Um, okay. But there's one thing I need to tell you, Mr. Lee."

L looked at him. "What?"

"She's living in Kang's Golden Castle." L startled. Kang's?

"Do you mean that Kang's?" He nodded.

"That's why I feel weird. Why didn't she have her own bodyguards?"

"No need to ask that. She doesn't know she's someone target. Just watch her closely and protect her no matter what."

He nodded. "Aye, Mr. Lee."

"Now, dismiss."

L walked away, heading to the class.

 


 

"Hye." You saw Kevin. Kevin smiled and you sat in front of him.

"Where's the couple?" You pointed to somewhere. Kevin nodded.

You saw a cut on his lips. "Hey, what's that? Are you hurt yourself?"

Kevin touched his lips and hid it. "Oh, this. It's nothing."

"Really?" Kevin smiled back.

"Yeah, nothing." You nodded and started to eat your meal. So do Kevin.

"you!" You turned. Dongjoon and L.Joe came.

"Can we join you?" Dongjoon asked. You nodded.

"Wow, it's rare to see you guys around." You said.

Dongjoon and L.Joe sat.

"Because of this guy miss..." L.Joe quickly covered Dongjoon's mouth. Dongjoon smiled through his eyes.

You raised brow, questioning them. L.Joe shook his head.

"It's nothing, don't worry." You nodded.

"So, how's your previous date?" Dongjoon asked.

L.Joe as usual became the listener. Kevin was spacing out, he was thinking over something on his own.

You were catching up stories with Dongjoon. Sometimes, L.Joe in.

"Erm, you. I go first neh? I need to meet a teacher." Kevin said when he finished his meal. You nodded.

"Okay, see you around." Kevin flashed a smile. He left.

You, Dongjoon and L.Joe kept talking until the recess end.

 


 

"Ouh ho, not so fast, Woo Sunghyun." Kevin scoffed. This guy never tired disturbing him.

"What now, Yeo Hoonmin? We have settled yesterday right?" Kevin looked around. Aish, bad place.

Hoon smirked. "Settled? Yah, moron! Don't you get it what I said, never go around her?"

Kevin smirked back. "Baka! Yah! I win against you yesterday okay? So why I need to hear you?"

"!" Hoon grabbed Kevin's collar. He scoffed.

"Get off me."

"You should never mess with me." Kevin smirked.

"I don't afraid of you."

"Ouh yah? We will see." Hoon pushed Kevin till he fell.

"Guys!" Some big body man appeared behind Hoon.

Kevin sighed. What a day. Now he have to fight....without anyone will notice him.

"You sure pick a nice place to stop me." Hoon smiled.

"Yeah, nobody will come to this street." Kevin smiled back.

"Bring it on." Kevin clenched his fist. Hoon chuckled.

"Yesterday is a mistake. You know you never can win against me?"

"Yeah, but I know your weakness pabo!" Kevin smirked. Hoon scoffed.

"Shut up ! Guys, finish him."

Kevin smirked. "Why don't you let me pleasure you again?"

"! Kill him!" Hoon shouted.

Kevin just smiled and waited to be beaten up. He never win against fist-fighting.

Hoon smirked when he saw Kevin weakened by every punch and kick.

"Deserve your right." The guy stopped when Hoon clapped his hand.

Hoon walked to you. "Never fooling around me, Kevin. And I said this last time, never be closed to her again. Or else, I will ask this guy to kill you."

Kevin smirked in exhaustion. "I'm not listening to you. You should listen to me..."

"Gah! Never."

"I hold every single of your secret, including yesterday night." Hoon snorted and his face was full dark red. He's mad.

"Shut up!" Hoon slapped him across Kevin's face. Kevin chuckled.

"I never know a player can be a gay..."

Hoon pulled Kevin's collar. "You really want to die huh?"

"You shouldn't kill me if you don't want your secret to be exposed. Once I'm badly injured or dead, I will take you down too." Hoon snorted again and threw Kevin on the ground.

"Moron! Stupid !"

Kevin just smiled when he pissed Hoon.

"Just let go." Hoon said to his man and they left.

Kevin wrinkled in pain. His vision blackened after that.

 


 

Kevin looked around. Huh? My room?

"Ugh..." Kevin groaned in pain when he wanted to sit on the bed.

"Are you up?" Kevin startled to hear that voice. How...

Kiseop closed the door and walked in with a bowl of porridge and glass of water.

He put the food on the nightstand and sat on the bed, beside Kevin.

Kevin tried to sit up again. Kiseop helped him.

"Don't try to move much. You're badly hurt." Kevin looked at Kiseop. Kiseop reached the bowl.

"Eat this before you eat the medicine."

"Why are you here? How you..."

Kiseop looked at Kevin. "I followed you. I wanted to stop them but I just startled there, afraid. I'm a coward right?"

"Don't involve in my life anymore. If you came to save me that time, I will never forgive you." Kevin said coldly.

"Eat this." Kiseop said. Kevin shook his head.

"Get out from my house." Kevin said. Kiseop sighed.

"Will you just once hear my advice? Stop messing up with Hoon." Kiseop said.

"Why? Its my life, nothing to do with you!" Kevin said. Kiseop looked at Kevin's eyes.

"Get out!" Kevin shouted and looked away. He knew he can't stand a second to stare those eyes. He felt hurt.

"Just hear me once, stop messing with Hoon! Stop hurting yourself!" Kiseop snapped. Kevin turned to him.

"Don't shout at me and stop advising me! Leave me alone!" Kevin shouted.

Kiseop sighed and put back the bowl on the nightstand. "I can't ignore you like this. You're ruining yourself, involving yourself in danger!"

"Why do you care?"

"You're my best friend, Kevin!"

"No, we don't have any relationship at all. I don't know you and we're stranger. So stop ing care about me!!!" Kevin shouted and glared at Kiseop. He was hurt, again by the word 'best friend'.

Kiseop startled. He got tongue-tied.

"You...We're stranger? Kevin...what about...."

"You never exist in my life! Never, Lee Kiseop, never! I don't know you, I never know you! Once you walked away and say you hate me, you dead in my life!" Kevin shouted in anger. Kiseop stunned.

"Now go away!" Kevin pushed him with all his might. Even thought the pain was sting, but he ignored it. All he want was Kiseop to get out from his house, his sight.

Kiseop got up. "I will go. But Kevin, take care of yourself."

"Just go!"

"Kev....are you..."

"What?! I said go!"

"Are you really falling in love with you?" Kevin looked up.

"Yes, trillion yes! I love her, satisfied? Now, go!" Kiseop smiled a bit and nodded.

"Okay, take care of her then, Kevin." Kiseop walked out from the room and left the house.

Kevin hugged his knee. His tears rolled down his cheeks.

"Seop...I tell you a lie...I still and always love you...it's you who hate me and love her..."

Kevin sobbed.

"I will forget you and love her...I will..." Kevin wiped his tears away.

"I...hate...arghhh!" Kevin threw the bowl. Prangg!

He frustrated, he still can't say he hate Kiseop. He afraid he will never can say that...

 


 

A/N: WOW! A long update! I love this update cos Vinseop's here! Hahhaha! I hope I don't mess up this time! Anything unclear to you? Owh, yeah. About Hoon and Kevin~

That's not true, Kevin just . Nothing XXX happen between them okay? Just some random flirts and kisses~ and yeah Kevin tease his 'member'...HAHAHHAH! Scratch that, just use your imagination~ but no XXX okay?

Okay, dolls, see soon!