Detention

The Boy Who Is Prettier Than Me

 

 

---

“Class dismissed.” your teacher announced.

With that, your friends went up to you. They gave you a look. You raised an eyebrow, “Wae?” you asked.

“Are you dating Ren huh?” Minhyun asked. You gasped, “Mwo?!”

Minhyun rolled his eyes then pointed at you, “You and Ren arrived here together. So.. Tell us! Are you dating Ren?” he asked.

You let out a sigh, “I already stated the answer of your question in the whole class earlier.” you replied.

“Is that really true?” JR asked. You nodded, “Yeah! We’re not dating, okay. I’ll never date the person I hate the most!” you stated.

Just then, your eyes caught Ren hearing your words. You gulped. “Ren..” you whispered.

“Seonsaengnim need us now for our detention.” was all he said an left.

You bit your lower lip then look to your friends, “I need to go now. Annyeong oppas!” without waiting them to say something, you already left and followed Ren.

---

“So.. You two, I assigned you to clean the director’s office. Be careful of all important papers there, araseo?” your teacher said.

Both you and Ren nodded, “Dae!”

Satisfied, your teacher left you and Ren alone. Silence filled the atmosphere.

“Um..” you started but he cut you off, “Let’s go to director’s office now. I’ll need to go home early.” he said the left.

You pouted, “He didn’t even let me finish my sentence.” you mumbled to yourself.

*But I wonder why he need to go home early.* with that thought, you followed Ren.

---

“You do the papers, I’ll take care of the floor.” he said. You just nodded and do what he said.

You were working on the papers and placed it on the right place. Ren on the other hand was mapping the floor.

Hour later, you and Ren finished the detention silently.

Ren was about to leave when you suddenly spoke, “Yah! What happen to you?!” you asked.

He stopped and turned to you, “Mwo?!”

You crossed your arms across your chest and look at him with a serious face, “Don’t you remember? We need to practice today.” you snapped.

“No, not today. I need to be home early.” he said and was about to leave again but you spoke once more, “After stoling my first kiss yesterday, you’re just ignoring me like this huh?!” you gasped that made you covered you mouth when you realized your words.

*Oops! ! What did I just said!* you mentally scolded yourself. Ren spun around and walk to you. You gulped, *Omo! Please stop!* you started screaming on your mind.

Ren stop in front of you. You automatically looked up and gulped. “So I’m your first kiss huh?” he smirked as he make another step forward.

You stepped backward but Ren keep walking closer to you. You too, you continued stepping backward until your back pressed the wall. “Omo!” you suddenly gasped.

“You’re trapped with me now.” he whispered. Ren started to lean his face closer to you.

“W-What are you d-doing?” you managed to ask. “What do you think?” he whispered once more.

You look straightly to his eyes, “A-Are you going to... k-kiss me?” you asked nervously.

Ren pressed his palm to the wall next to your face before he said, “What if I kiss you?”