Toe Loop - 8

Edges and Toe Picks

A/N: Another update for all of you guys! 

---------

 


Krystal's POV

 

The pounding in my head just keeps on going. It's like massive pounding that's going on and on. I buried my face on my pillow embracing it tighter. I didn't know that pillows in this hotel are human like.


The pillow even hugged me and it feels so good.. but my head still hurts~.. I can't open my eyes due to the pain. Johnny was right...


I mean Amber.. Amber was right. Mojito and Tequila together is suicide, plus the 12 crazy shots I took with Jinri and Joey. This is one major massive hangover that I have to sleep on the whole day.


The pounding doesn't stop making me moan in pain and whimper. A tear rolled down on my cheeks and i just buried my face further in my pillow to stop the pain. Oh good.. the pillow started to massage my head and it feels so good.


If I only listened to Amber I wouldn't feel so wasted today. I bet Jinri is also wasted but she has to wake up early because of her conference. We didn't even notice her go out of the club with Joey. I should ask her later what time she got on our room.


Amber. Her face suddenly appeared in my mind making me smile and lessened the pounding in my head. I never met someone like her... She made me laugh on her corny jokes and we can talk all night just about everything.


It doesn't even bother me that she's a girl, heck she's even more good looking than those male idols combined. She has this kind of appeal to males and females, that pulls you into her while looking at her eyes. I can stare at her the whole day just talking...


Like I would like to be with her the whole day and everyday of our life, just looking at the ocean in the morning and before sleeping at night. Listening to her stories and seeing her smile, how her eyes light up.


I want to feel how it was to be imprisoned in those arms... Oh my God.. I think I'm still drunk just thinking about it.


But I remember we were supposed to.... Nah. It didn't happen. Probably didn't... Sad.


Jung Soojung!!


You're willing to give your first kiss to someone you just met last night?!


Why not? I feel like doing it... You don't plan the perfect first kiss. It just happens... when you feel it's right.


Actually, I think our lips connected for a moment when I the lemon from her lips. It was..... soft. But that wasn't a kiss... But I remember from my hazy mind it was...


"Almost... Soojung.. almost.." I muttered on my pillow.


The pillow hugged me even tighter and I'm liking the feeling it gives me together with the massage it's doing in my head. It's so comfy... if only I can take this pillow home in Seoul..


But why do my pillow smells like minty shower gel and why does it has two small humps where my face is buried?


With my eyes still closed, I held the small humps with my hands feeling it.. Wait.. Did my pillow just gasp?! I slowly slided my hands on the body of my pillow feeling it, then my hand stopped on the middle. It was flat but hard, and has a hole on it... I poked it and I realized it's a belly button.


A belly button!!??


Did I .... Oh my God!!


I carefully opened my eyes and it stings but I don't care.


Oh God please don't make it some guy I just stumbled on last night.


But if it's Amber, its okay with you Soojung?!


Shut up!!


But deep inside me there's this hope that it's her. Does that make me gay now?


I closed my eyes and tilted my head up slowly. Afraid of who might it be when I open it.


This is it Soojung. The moment of truth. Open your eyes..


The view in front me made my heart warm. I don't know why.. maybe because waking up and seeing her face in the morning is something I thought of in this hazy mind of mine. But I should be mad, right? Like make a scene or something.


Her eyes were still close and her brows are furrowed, but her fingers continued on massaging my head slowly while her other arm is wrap in my waist. Her short dark hair sticking to all places. Now I know why it's so comfy a while ago, her body was my pillow and I'm on top of her.


And the two humps my face is buried on earlier that I grabbed was her....


"Aaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!"


Pak! Pak! Pak!


Multiple slaps in her face is the only thing I can do since her arms are still around me. I could have reach for any object near or a pillow maybe but I can't because I'm still enjoying... I mean I'm still imprisoned in her arms.


She flipped me over with less effort and covered my mouth with her hands. Now I'm beneath her and she's in between my legs. I've never been this close to anyone ever... I can feel her weight in me but her eyes were still close whilst mine is wide open staring at her. Her cheeks were red and I think I saw a hand print in there.


Amber opened her still sleepy eyes staring back at me. It was red due to lack of sleep? I badly wanted to reach for those lids and close it. The moment she opened made me stupid. Her voice so husky like it's honey in my ears.


"Soojung... Before you kill me and smash your crutches at me, let me explain first? You fell asleep on me when we were..." She seems contemplating on what she will say but I know what happened "when you took the shot." Why didn't she say before we almost kiss?? "I don't know where to take you because I don't know where you are billeted. Joey and Sulli left us and I'm just clueless, I don't want to take you in any hotels because they might recognize us... I mean you. Then you told me 'Lets go home Amber' that's why I decided to take you home. Then I took you home, but you were so drunk that's why when I was going to lift you up from the Jeep you slapped me in the face.." she has a slight cut in her cheeks oh God! "Then you punched me in the eye.." she also has a black eye that's turning violet now oh Jesus! "Then you puke on me and your dress... and slept again. I carried you here in my room and lay you down on my couch." Her explanation was delivered without stopping that's why she panted after and took a deep breath. She look so cute pouting..


I nodded at her and wiggled my head indicating that she should free my mouth.


"Oh... Sorry. Promise you won't scream." I nodded at her and she released it making me gasp for air.


"D-did something..."


"Ah... No nothing happened don't worry." Why did I felt sad when she said nothing happened?! Soojung!? Not just your first kiss but also your first time!? Crap. "You were drunk, I won't take advantage of you." She smiled at me making me smile at her too. Good..


"I.. umm.." .


"I'm sorry Soojung but I kinda cleaned you after I took a shower. I-I-I-I did a sponge bath while you were sleeping because you know... And I also changed your clothes.." my eyes turned wide thinking that she saw my body without anything "Don't worry!! I closed my eyes while... while... while changing your clothes. I didn't take a peek!" REALLY!? "... Or maybe a little... But no-no-no it's nothing ual-- I mean nothing.. ! I also have t-those same b-b-body parts that you have if it w-will make you feel b-better." Amber stuttering and panicking was a cute sight.


So it means I don't have anything inside what I'm wearing right now?! Why do I suddenly felt hot knowing that I don't have anything?! Am I a closet ert now? Maybe because of how her body is pressed on top of mine, that when I move it also makes a friction on some sensitive body parts of me that sends this tickling sensation on my spine down to my toes. What the hell was that!?


I gulp on the sensation I felt and my ears suddenly turned red. I think I need a shower. A very cold and long shower.


"You know, in movies, this is the time where the girl will shout and trash the place of the guy or maybe kick him in the groin when she finds out she woke up from the wrong bed." She said teasing me.


Think of a sassy remark Soojung.. "Well... I.. you.. you're not a guy so it doesn't count. Besides, you're pinning me on the bed how can I move. And you don't have that 'thing' hanging between your legs so no use to kick you there." She raised her eyebrow at me amused at what I said "And you said you won't take advantage of me because I'm drunk. Thank you.."


"You're most welcome." She gave me that special smile again and I suddenly got a hiccup. Damn. "Hey.. you okay?" She effortlessly raised me up from the bed to sit down and patted my back like a baby who just finished feeding. How can I be okay if I can feel your arms still wrapped in my waist and it looks like I'm sitting on your lap!?


"Hick!"


Shoot. I'm sitting on her lap straddling her like I don't want to let her go. She held my bad leg and straightened it carefully. And my perky twins pressed on her hardened. The way her hands glided on my legs sent shivers to my spine.


I suddenly broke our contact and look at what I'm wearing, making her look at it too. It was a black t-shirt 2 sizes big for me and it smells like her... and my hardened ummm.... yeah.. poking at it. "Hick!" My cheeks suddenly feels hot when she looked at me with wonder and back to them that I instinctively hugged myself covering it. Amber snapped from her trance and pulled the pillow we used and placed it in front of us like a barrier. "S-s-sorry Soojung I didn't mean to ummm.."


My body is acting like this to her?! Is it because it's my first time to be this close to someone? I sure did tried to watch before but I got bored after a minute. It didn't even made me feel hot, but now, in an actual skin to skin environment there's something in the two of us that makes it feel so.... right.


"I-I'm sorry for what I did to your face last night.." I tentatively reached for her eyes thinking if I should. I did and traced the violet area with my index finger making her squirm in pain. "Amber I'm so sorry! I don't know why I punched you." She touched my hand grinning at me like a kid "Don't worry Soojung it's just a black eye. I can just apply ice on it later to stop the swelling.. although I admit, you punch hard."


I chuckled at her and smiled. She still can joke at me even though I gave her a powerful punch. "Grandpa was a boxer, he taught me some moves when he was still alive."


"He did right because you used it wisely." She winked at me and all I can do is giggle at her and laugh. I don't know why I giggled, am I flirting again at this time in the morning?! And the hiccups stopped.


We stopped laughing and just stared at each other smiling like two idiots who can't get enough of each other. There was something about her mesmerizing brown eyes that makes me wanna stare at her. I see blue skies, calm sea, cold breeze, and her sunny smile.


I didn't know that Amber is also seeing the same thing I saw in her while looking at my eyes. Maybe an information we will know later on in our lives.


"Soojung..." The way she say my name makes my heart skip a beat.


"Amber...."


"Do you remember what happened last night before you fell asleep?"


Clearly. Yes, I remember it clearly. Even though I told myself I'll forget all about it last night, still I remember that scene clearly in my head. Our lips just an inch away from each other...


I nodded at her with a shy smile. I look at her eyes and back to her lips and back again at her. Our faces getting near to each other and I don't care anymore because what I want right now is to taste that rosy lips of hers.


"We just met last night..." I whispered breathlessly while looking at her.


"I know..."


"Why do I feel like I've known you for so long..."


"Believe me... I feel it too.. Soojung.."


"I shouldn't kiss strangers... That's bad.."


"I'm not a stranger.. well last night I was a stranger before we met then after we talked and exchanged thoughts I'm not a stranger anymore... Considering I already seen a little of your..Uhh..body... No! I mean--" my index finger landed on her lips to shush her.


"You talk too much Amber... "


Our noses touched, testing the waters. I can feel her hot breath tickling my chin. My hands sliding down from her chest to her abs feeling it. She closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip controlling her urge to pounce on me.


"I don't want you to regret something at the end of the day.."


"Why would I regret it if it feels.... right.."


"I'm a girl.. and I like girls. You... You're straight.. and probably had boyfriends before."


"I haven't had a boyfriend since birth..Or girlfriend either. Maybe I can count Johnny Depp as my boyfriend but that's only imaginary. And someone took his place last night." She smiled dreamily rubbing her nose on mine.


"You're straight.."


"I probably bended last night..Judging on how close we are right now, Johnny.."


"Why are you so adorable Soojung?"


"And why are you so talkative Amber? We could have done a lot of things while we're talking.."


"Because I'm stalling you. Giving you the last chance to back out." Her hands glided on my knees up to my thigh.


"Who says I'm backing out..."


"The moment we start, we won't get out of this room until tomorrow.."


"Then maybe we should lock the door and put a DND sign.." I bit my bottom lips in anticipation.


"Nah.. No one comes barging in here.."


It was just like last night, our lips now a mere centimetre away.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When suddenly someone barge into the room startling us two....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Amber unnie!!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"You forgot to take.......out...... this dress....and...pair...of...undies...in....our...dryer.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


A teenage girl, strangely who looks a lot like me, suddenly came inside the room showing my dress and yes, my pair of black Calvin Klein undies. Her eyes went wide when she saw me and Amber in a not so very innocent position. I had the urge to bit my bottom lips and bury my face in Amber's neck out of embarrassment. Amber is now looking stupid with her jaws dropped.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"Daniiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Woah! What happened here? Nice undies you have there.....Da..ni.." I heard a familiar voice and when I looked up from Amber's neck, it was undoubtedly Tia our tour guide yesterday, standing in the doorway behind Dani with eyes so wide. We're not even for God's sake!

 


"Aishh!" I went back to Amber's neck and covered my face with my hair.

 

 

 

 

"TIA!!!!!!!!" "DANI!!!!! GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!!!"

 

 

 

Facepalm.