Toe Loop - 6

Edges and Toe Picks

A/N: 2nd update anyone? 

Give me some love! 

✌😉

---------

 


Krystal's POV

 

"I'm tired... Jinri-ah... Can I just have a power nap.." I asked my friend who still has all the energy in the world as she gets out of the van that toured us in the island.


The tour guide's name was Tia, she said she's a part timer and it will be her last tour today because she already resigned. She'll be flying to Seoul in a few days to enter the University.


She was really talkative and we enjoyed her company. Tia and Jinri was like 2 goofballs rolled into one, and she took in consideration to bring us to places that I don't have to walk far. She said she took the chance and asked her superior if she can be the one to tour us because her best friend was a fan of mine and the two of us look alike. I told her we can take pictures later with her Instax and I'll sign it for her best friend which she happily said yes.


We went to the Teddy Bear Museum where these cute teddy bears are displayed in different costumes and eras. We went back into childhood and gush at the cute teddies displayed in there. Then she brought us to the places with the amazing views of the Island and ate lunch to one of the famous restaurants they have. She showed us this Cafe where her friend's sister works but the barista said she just left and we were treated to a free Bingsu courtesy of the café owner because they recognized me again even though I'm wearing a baseball cap over my hair. I forgot I took off my sunglasses that's why they knew it was me.


I heard Jinri when she asked Tia where a good Club is located and Tia gave her the name of the Club which I don't remember. Wow.. my friend still have the energy to go clubbing later!? When she have an 8:00 am schedule for tomorrow, tsk tsk.


We said our goodbyes to Tia and I kept my promise earlier taking a picture with her and a solo picture for her best friend. She told me her best friend's name was Dani that's why I signed the photo address to her and some encouraging words since she and Tia will be entering the University. I forgot to ask Tia where they are going to study. They seem to be good kids, I envy them because they will get to experience the uni life.


I didn't get the chance not like unnie because Dad enrolled me in this online course where i can earn my degree with the modules sent to me. I'll just have to go to the uni for the Quarterly exams. I finished my Business Management Degree but didn't bother to attend the graduation because I was preparing for a tournament back then.

 

"Sure Soojung-ah, but don't sleep that long. We are going to go Clubbing later!!!" Ah ah. No. I rolled my eyes at her while we stepped out of the elevator and enter our suite.


"You got to be kidding me Choi Jinri! Me and clubbing?! Seriously!?" I sat down on our bed and put my leg there taking off my knee brace.


She stood up in front of me with her hands on her waist "So? We are going there to unwind and just drink Soojung-ah. You know.... Maybe meet new people."


"I don't drink.." I told her dead panned. Well I drink red wine with unnie and champagne but I don't drink the hard stuffs. Heck, I don't even know what a Club looks like inside.


She plopped down beside me staring at the ceiling while blowing her nails "We can order soda or fresh juice for you if you don't want to drink. Come on Soojung-ah, for once in your life, let loose! Be free! Do the things you haven't done." I took a deep breath and sighed. That line shook me. She really knows me.


"Jinri... It's just that I haven't been in a Club ever. I don't even know what it looks like inside, what to expect. Worst of all, I'll be stuck in the table because I can't dance if someone ask me to because of this.." I puckered my lips and pointed at my knee.


"Don't worry Soojung-ah, I'll give you a ClubCation." I raised my eyebrow at what she said. What the hell is that? Another word from Jinri's dictionary?


"What the hell is ClubCation?!"


She chuckled at me and patted my head. "My friend, it means 'Club Education'. I'll show you how it is and maybe you'll enjoy it. Just trust me, will yah? Who knows, you might meet someone tonight." She winked at me while biting her lips. Uggh. Creepy. I flicked her forehead earning a slap on my arms. Here we go again.


"I don't have anything to wear! How about this?! I have to wear my knee brace too."


Jinri had this creepy smile on her lips making me cringe. . Suddenly I regret being led by her on this Clubbing thing.

 

 


We arrived on this Club that Tia told Jinri and it actually looks nice. The bouncer immediately gave us access because Tia already told him we will be arriving and we are VIPs. Turns out Tia's cousin owns the Club that's why we have special treatment.


All heads turned to us when we entered the club. Maybe because we look like idols with our look especially Jinri who is wearing a very y outfit but descent enough. She let her long hair loose and applied some make-up on her face. I admit, my best friend is gorgeous.


Or maybe they turned because they saw me wearing a little black dress that Jinri lent me, hugging my body with my hair also let loose. Jinri painstakingly put some make-up on me even though I don't like it. I actually am not a make-up person, I only wear it on competitions because it's needed. On normal days I just wear lipstick or lipgloss and pat on that All Day face powder that Etude sent to me.


And just maybe because it's their first time to see someone in a little black dress wearing heels with a knee brace and supported by crutches. Nonetheless, I don't care. We just went to our reserved table and sat down enjoying the music.


It's that EDM type I think, I kinda listen to it on the radio back in Canada and also in Seoul. Now it's Martin Garrix playing in the Club and I see Jinri bouncing in her seat to the music urging me. I rolled my eyes on her and laughed at her silliness.


She ordered Cosmopolitan from the waiter and I asked for a Mango Blueberry shake. I saw the waiter's eyebrow raised at me smiling. I just grinned at him and shrugged my shoulders. Good thing it's a little dark inside the Club and no one has recognized me or they simply didn't care.


As the night went on a lot of youngsters are now dancing and jumping on the floor. I'm enjoying the music and even obliged to a glass of Margarita ordered by Jinri. Not that bad actually, I liked it. I even went further by ordering Mojito and boy, it was good. I'm enjoying this now and the drink gave me confidence.


"Soojung-ah! Let's go to the bar! I want you to try the shots, come on!" She helped me stand up and gave me my crutches as we made our way to the bar. We sat on the stool at the corner near the bartender and Jinri ordered another Mojito for me and a shot of Tequila for her.


The bartender was really nice and we found out it was Tia's cousin, the actual owner of the bar moonlighting as bartender. Kangin Oppa was really nice and accommodating, he has this brotherly vibe and he said Tia told them about us coming that's why our drinks are on the house.


A friend of him came and his name was Joey. He introduced him to us and entertained us with his jokes together with Kangin Oppa. Joey is a nice guy and he offered to tour us again in the island that Tia didn't had the chance to take us. But we said maybe next time because Jinri will be busy tomorrow. Kangin Oppa mentioned someone named Am to Joey but I really don't remember the name. The 2nd Tequila shot I had is making me lightheaded.

 

Jinri ordered different kind of shots and the 3 of us took it altogether one by one. I don't know why but it's making me bolder minute by minute. 


"Hey Sulli, care to dance with me?" I heard him ask my friend. Jinri looked at me asking if she can because she's worrying that I'll be alone. I winked at her and nodded because I know she's dying to dance with Joey. I can see how they flirt with each other.


"Sure! Let's go! Kangin Oppa take care of my friend here!" I waved them off and ordered another shot to Kangin Oppa.


"Are you sure you can still drink Krystal-ssi? You look red now.."


"Don't worry Oppa, I can still handle it. Come on! Don't be such an ahjussi.." I eliciting a laugh from him. We made a toast and took a shot of Tequila together then he urged me to drink water.


I don't know what's happening with my vision now but I think I'm already hallucinating sort of. There's this guy who entered the club wearing skinny pants and a black singlet. He has a snapback worn backwards and looking at him walking, approaching the bar made me feel hot. Then that cold breeze suddenly came again making me shiver. Maybe because of his arms, it's not muscled and it's not thin. It's actually toned and his body isn't like those guys around but there's this sense of iness in him.

 

 


Whoah! Stop right there Jung Soojung! iness!? Really?!

 

 


What actually made me interested is his tattooed arms and his face. He actually look so... handsome. Add to that the eyeglass he's wearing and his chiseled jaw. But there's something feminine about his features but also manly. I suddenly had the urge to swallow an invisible lump in my throat and took a shot of Tequila without putting some salt and lemon.


I am really hallucinating... because he's in front of me and Kangin Oppa greeted him. But all I see in him is Johnny Depp in person. He has this aura in him that made me see him as my imaginary boyfriend. . I didn't know this is the effect of too much Tequila and shots.


Giving me the confidence to flirt with this person in front of me. . I don't even know how to flirt. Blame it on the Tequila tomorrow Soojung, just let loose tonight and make fun.


He looked at me and smiled. Why do I feel like I'm being by those brown orbs? And why did I suddenly felt a cold breeze enveloping me? His smile is addicting. And I don't know why I called him...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"Hey Johnny..." He smiled widely at me amused at what I said and i just bit my lips and smiled too.

 

 

 

 


Don't worry Soojung, you'll forget all about this tomorrow.

 

 

 

------------

 

 

 

Amber's POV

 

 

I'm late! Well it's already late. Joey already went to Kangin's club where we usually hang out. I overslept in my room and didn't realize the time. I promised Kangin Hyung that I'll be there because it's my last Friday night in Jeju.


I said goodbye to Grandma and told her not to wait for me. She just waved me off saying she knows because it's Friday making me laugh softly at her.


When I checked on Dani, she was on the bed talking on the phone. Probably Tia gossiping about idols and everything. Teenagers. Tsk tsk. I waved at her and she made a thumbs up sign to me.


I chose to wear my black skinny pants and a black singlet showing off my arms. It's a little humid tonight and the club may be packed again so it's going to be hot in there. Hopping on in my Cherokee jeep, I drove myself to the club humming to Ksuke's beats.


There's a long line of clubbers outside waiting to be let in. I parked my Jeep on one of the VIP slots and the bouncer, Choiza, let me in without any questions just a high five.


Wow.. the place is literally packed with party goers just dancing to the beats. I saw my friend Jay, heating up the dancers with his sounds. My eyes roam around and I can see Joey and this tall girl dancing and just laughing. Joey is having a good time I think judging on how carefree he looks right now.


"Ambro!" It was Kangin Hyung in the bar tonight moonlighting again. I suppose Yesung didn't show up again and only God knows where he is. When he called me, I turned to him and the air in my lungs suddenly stopped flowing. It was like being punch in the gut.

 

 


There, right in that bar sits a beautiful girl with face so ethereal because of the soft lighting in the bar reflecting on her. Suddenly the whole place went in slow motion... It was only her that I see. A cold breeze suddenly enveloped my being like this morning.

 


. What is happening to me?

 


As I stride my way to her the more her beauty gets me, the way her eyes fell on me and narrowed while taking a shot of the liquor on her glass, checking on me.

 


She's checking me out?!

 


I suddenly felt conscious about what I'm wearing. All the clothes I have in my wardrobe, this is the first time I became conscious.

 


She look so delicate, her face is something you wouldn't forget. The face you would like to see when you wake up in the morning.

 


WHAT THE??!!

 


Did I really thought of that?! I shook my head lightly and grinned. I haven't drank a single shot and I'm already thinking about crazy things.


It's Friday night Amber! Your last Friday in the island, come on! There's this girl right in front of you and she's checking you out.


But she's... She's different. Like she's not someone to play on and leave in the morning. Like I just want to stare at her all night and listen to her talk and tell me about her day...

 


HOLD IT AMBER!!

 


You need to take a shot and think about it again.

 


I reached the bar and made a high five with Kangin Oppa. He gave me a bottle of beer, my usual.


"Hey Ambro! How are you?"


"Fine Hyung. Sorry I'm late.." I turned to the Goddess beside me and gave her my smile. I don't know why but that smile I gave her is different from the smile I always give to everyone.


What happened next made me smile amusely at her.


"Hey Johnny...." She smiled at me and bit her lips. I just felt this electricity flowing in my spine when she smiled at me and bit her lips like that.


I'm speechless. For the first time ever, I don't know what to answer back. Heck! My name's not even Johnny!


"I-I-I-I ... M-my name is..." Stuttering!!?? Seriously Amber!!!?


She laughed softly at my stupidity and she looks so cute with it. She took a sip of her water and hummed something while looking straight at the bottles lined up in the bar. I saw her side grin and she looks so so...


"Ehem... You're staring Johnny.. would you like a drink?" She asked me while smiling. God... I want to see her smile every day.


"I'm-im good with my b-beer. And it's Amber.." I told her but she doesn't seem to hear it because of the loud noise inside.


"What?!" She shouted over the noise that's why I lean on her and whispered my name on her ears. Her perfume filled my nostrils... Green Tea..


"I said, my name is Amber not Johnny.. and I'm a girl for your information in case you back out early." She looked at me incredulously with her brows furrowed. Like she's thinking if she's doing the right thing or not. "Don't worry, I'm a nice person you can ask Kangin Hyung here." I pointed the beer bottle at Hyung and he made an okay sign. But deep inside I suddenly felt sad and I don't know why.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I was surprised when she suddenly wrapped her arms on my neck and whispered to me..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I don't care, for me you're my Johnny Depp tonight.