Lutz - 27

Edges and Toe Picks

A/N: Hey chingus! How's your weekend rolling? Since it's Sunday, why don't we have an update? It's not just one, and not two. 

Thank you to all our subscribers and readers you guys are awesome! 

Peace yow! ✌

--------

 

Amber's POV

 

"Tell me again , why am I sleeping beside you? Because it's like when we were young back in L.A. and sharing a room with Jackie, your feet always finds its way to my face." I laughed at Yuri's annoyed face stomping her feet in the floor.


When the Jungsis and I arrived from Hallim Park that afternoon, Yuri and Do-yeon was already there. Jay and Tia picked them up in the airport and went straight to our house.


Grandma scolded the youngest Jung and experienced another ear pulling, poor Dani. After that, they all talked and the two older Jungs assured Grandma that nothing will change, Dani will still continue to be her grand daughter and will still live in our house.


They talked about adding Dani to the family registry but that is still in question since they need the permission of their father to do that. But since Mr. Jung is still playing innocent, they can't do it for now. What's important is they found her and will take care of their sister from now on.


", your ex suggested that the three of them sleep together in one room.." I snorted at her throwing a pillow and blanket on the couch for her. I was hoping for a night of action from my Soojung...huhuhu TT ers!


"Tss... How bright of her. What? Is she afraid I'm going to sleep beside her?!" She sat on my couch pouting while drying her hair.


"Maybe she just wants to sleep together with her sisters. It's a special day for the three of them...finally telling Dani that they are family."


Just as me and Soojung are silently breaking away from them after dinner, Jessica saw us and her face suddenly had a smug look. She knew it the moment she saw Soojung's flushed face and hurried tugs at my shirt.


She brightly suggested that she and Soojung sleep with Dani and gave the guest room to Do-yeon and Shannon. That left the poor Yuri no room, and me being left alone by my girlfriend with much sadness in our eyes because we are going to sleep in a cold bed. I saw Jessica smirked at Yuri when the latter said defeatedly that she will just sleep in the couch.


My cousin had that very annoyed look on her face but still smiled clenching her teeth. Soojung who is pouting like a cute puppy and I with a broken expression shared a knowing look, her sister and my cousin is still at war and we are just one of the casualties. But wait, the war is just getting better.


They actually had some shoulder bumping, leg tripping, eye glaring moments earlier that made the atmosphere inside the house tense. Grandma was just laughing silently while watching the two ex lovers do their war.


"That smell of vinegar still lingers in my hair... .. I'm gonna get you tomorrow... Jessica Jung! Arrrghhhhhhh!!" Yuri smelled her damp hair and scrunched her nose because of the vinegar concoction Jessica 'accidentally' poured on her hair when we were eating.


Of course, Yuri also had her revenge by tripping Jessica on the grass when we were playing football. It was a physical game... for the two of them. I told Soojung not to join us since we can feel the tension between the two. It's much better for her to be the referee once it became a boxing match or a UFC match.


"Are you trying to kill each other Kwon? Seems like both of you are so keen on brutally murdering one another. The kids are already betting who will fall down first." She threw her towel at me still annoyed at what happened.


We all knew about the silent war they were having before Soojung's competition. But it got to another level after Jessi's walk out the night of the victory party without Soojung and I knowing because we were 'busy' that time.


Then I found out from Soojung that the reason for the walk out was because of Jessi's friend. I asked this cousin of mine what she said that night and it was confirmed. She told Jessi that she doesn't want Jessi to date that Donghae guy and just stay with her even though the label is still vague. It angered Jessi because Yuri pushed her away to meet others and now that she is finally doing it and living her life, this stupid cousin of mine wants her back without assurance.


Yuri is my cousin but sometimes her stupidness is at the next level. I understand what Jessi is feeling, being confuse of their status and all. She was pushing Jessi before because she felt that she doesn't deserve Jessi's love. Because she's scared that Mr. Jung will come back and separate them again once he finds out they got back together. That's the reason why he simply calls my abusive future 'sister-in-law' (hehehe...) his 'friend'.


Soojung said her sister is going out with this Donghae who was Jessi's special friend back in High School. He's a Pediatrician who just got back from the US and will be staying here for good as what her sister told her when they were having a rest in Hallim Park. From what I learned from my girlfriend earlier when we sneaked out to watch the sunset in the balcony of my room, Jessi and Donghae is pretty close before.


"Amber she started it! I'm not doing anything, I wasn't even lifting a finger. She's the one who bumped me when I was drinking my coffee."


"That's why you 'accidentally' tripped her when she was going to the bathroom." She looked smugly at me with a smirk on her face. "It was really an accident... I didn't know she was coming."


Ohhhhh.... Really Kwon, really.


"So you didn't see her coming too when you tripped her again when we were playing football..."


"Nope. It was part of the game. And she elbowed me on my stomach if I may add so that's intentional!"


"She won't elbow you if you didn't push her when she was running to Do-yeon asking for the ball.."


"Told yah it's part of the game..." She turned to me frowning, with hands in her waist "Yah! Who are you siding? Me or Jessica Jung??!"


"Do I really have to answer that Kwon?" I smiled at her clenching my teeth "Of course I'm in Jessica's side.." she threw her pillow to me while I laugh at her expression. The safe side is Jessica's side hehehe...


The truth is, Soojung and I agreed to be neutral about their war. She said we should let Jessi and Yuri realize themselves that what they are doing is utterly stupid. Only them can fix their problems. We're just gonna sit back, relax, and listen to them. She's right. (yeah she is always right when sometimes she's wrong) But I told her too that we should intervene once the situation turns worse.

 

 

-----------

image-facebook-jeju-island-beach-guide-cover.jpg

 

"Are you tired Soojung?"


"A little Am... Just let me lean on you.. I love it when you hug me." She smiled at me as she leaned back her body to mine. There was a comfortable silence between us while I rake my fingers on her hair massaging her scalp.


"Babe, is Yuri that mad at Jessi? I mean, no offense, but she's the one who told unnie to meet other people." Soojung asked me while we are in the beach where I brought her before. It's the day before we fly home in Seoul and we took the chance to go back here because she said she wants to dip in the crystal blue waters.


We just got back from the water and it was fun. Not just fun, it also got a little steamy. Since we're in the water and the area is secluded well... hehehe... no one will know what we are doing. *wink wink*. Besides, who wouldn't say no to a Soojung wrapping her legs on your waist while you're under water wearing that black 2 piece bikini?! Showing her curves and that long milky white smexy legs to die for. Who would say no to a Soojung biting her lips ily at you, like daring you to take a bite. Tell me, How?? That's why I didn't hold back and just strike at her.


She was sitting on my lap with her back leaning on me. We found a shaded area where we set up our blanket to sit and just stare at the sea. I covered her with my jacket while my left arm wrapped in her waist. She was playing with my left hand tracing the lines in my palm while my chin rest in her shoulders. My right hand giving her a scalp massage.


"I think she's a bit... disappointed and hurt because Jessi already found someone fast. She did say that she wants Jessi to be happy and not tied with her but I know Yuri. She's scared of your Father, that's my theory."


"But think about it babe.... She was the one who told Jessi to do it so basically, unnie got fed up and finally did it. You know, it's so..."


"So stupid..." We said together making us laugh.


I wanted to ask her something but I'm not sure if she will answer it.


It's not that I'm scared but still.... I don't want our love to be like what happened to Jessi and Yuri.


Aissshhh Amber! Just tell her already so you'll know the answer! You know Soojung, she always wants to be informed early.


"Soojung... What if your Father will also intervene with us, what are you going to do?' she suddenly turned her head to me our faces close to each other. She has this 'are you kidding??' kind of face making me laugh inside.


She cupped my face with the palm of her hands and looked straight into my eyes "I'm not gonna give you up like Jessi did to Yuri. There's no way we're going to end up like them, promise me. Dad doesn't have a say to my life now ever since he left us, I'm already at age and I will decide who I'm going to spend the rest of my life with." My ears grew hot making me smile at her.


"Oh my God! My monkey is blushing! Who would have thought that Amber J. Liu easily gets flush with words like that." She teased me rubbing my reddened ears. So embarassing tsk tsk...


"Only you can make me blush like that... Tsss..." I rubbed my left cheek on her hand looking for warmth "Sorry if I brought it up... I'm just wondering babe. Your Dad is just around the corner watching us. He already did it to your sister, I just want to be ready if he decides to repeat it again. Because I'm going to bring you in Antarctica if that happens just to get away from his dark intentions. We're going to live as Eskimos with an Igloo as our house. How cool is that?" She giggled at what I said making me look at her endearingly.


How can this talented, serious lady in the rink can be a cute and y girl when she's with me? When she's in the ice rink, she owns it. Her seriousness and talent will eat you, she's a perfectionist in every jump and spin she do. I'm also a perfectionist that's why in training no one says 'that's okay' unless it's me because okay is not perfect.


When I tell her that a certain spin or jump she did is okay, she will do it again and again until the result is flawless. When I see that the repeat is good that's the time she'll hear me say perfect, she will stop what she's doing and will sit in the ice tired. She works so hard and I'm proud of her.


"There's nothing to be afraid of Amber, I won't let Dad repeat what he did. Unless you are the one who's having second thoughts about us." She raised her eyebrow at me making me laugh softly at her with a gulp. Her glare was murderous it's illegal.


I smiled at her nervously not because it's true but because she was really making me afraid of her glare. Her lips red from her occasional biting making me dip my mouth on hers for a lingering kiss, my lips tracing hers. I can never get enough of this lips... Heck! I can never get enough of this girl!


She was smiling in our kiss making me smile too. "I never had any second thoughts with you Soojung. I kinda figured out that I'm gonna be stuck beside you forever the moment I looked into your eyes that morning."


"Oohhh.. really. What did you see?" She was staring at me interested in what I will say. I looked into her eyes and it's still the same, making me smile lovingly at her. "Same as what I'm seeing right now... blue skies, calm ocean, a beautiful sunset like this, and you beside me both of us at age 50."


She stared down at the sand because she can't hide her bright smile. I kissed her cheek and she looked up to me again her eyes full of love and happiness.


"You know Am... You wouldn't believe it but what you saw in my eyes that morning is the same with what I saw in your eyes in that same moment while we were looking at each other. The only difference is..." She rubbed her nose at my cheek smiling whispering at my ear "we we're both 80."


"And still annoying each other bickering and all!" She laughed softly at what I said her sweet voice making me fall more.


She turned her body around and straddle me sitting on my lap. Soojung was just looking at me, like memorizing each corner of my face. She wrapped my arms on her waist while she wrapped hers on my neck. Her index finger tracing the tip of my nose, my eyes, my eyebrows, my jaw making me ticklish, and finally my lips. I tried to bite her finger but she slapped my arm giggling and continued what she was doing.


God... I'm so inlove with this girl. Even the simplest things makes me love her more. Even her weirdness that I came to embrace and her occasional playfulness. It makes me want to ask her right now, in this moment, the words that will further take our relationship to the next level.


But no, I still have to wait. We still have to make her dreams come true. She still have to do what she promised to her late mother and I will help her achieve it.


"Am..."


"Hmmm..."


"When I already did my best and still didn't achieve my dream, will you still be by my side?" I smiled at what she asked.


"No, I won't." Her expression changed into something sad. Haha I was just teasing...


I looked into her eyes and smiled warmly with all the love, erasing her doubts "I won't just be by your side Soojung, I'll also be at your back and at your front so that when you feel that you are falling down, I'll be there to catch you and fall down with you. I'll protect you from all the pain and uncertainties, I'll be your shield."


"Because I'm keeping my promise, I'm never gonna leave you even if you ask me to Jung Soojung. In greatness and in sadness, I'll be here for you." Tears started forming in Soojung's eyes knowing that what I'm telling her is true. I kissed both her eyes and her nose then smiled at her.


"Why do you even love me Amber? All I do is annoy you, prank you, even pick silly fights with you. I'm not a perfect girlfriend, I also have my flaws, my insecurities. I don't clean my room, I trash your room, even steal your clothes. I don't even know how to cook for God's sake! I only know how to bake and make your tea.."


"Which you make so good don't forget that babe... Your tea brewing is the best may I add.." I added at her winking.


"I know... I took a class just for you." She blushed on what she said admitting into something she haven't done before.


"How about you? Why do you love me? I'm shy when we meet some of your fans along the street, I hate kids, I can't bake, I don't drink coffee like you do, I always scold you at practice and make you repeat all your moves just to make it perfect til you're exhausted. I had a lot of one night stands before" she raised her eyebrow on that last part "that was before when I met you... you're the only girl in my life now, hopefully will be the last.."


"Good save right there Amber.. you may continue.."


"What I mean to say babe is this.." I gave her my kindest smile and grinned "I love you because of all your imperfections, your flaws and your insecurities. I love you because you showed it all to me instead of hiding it and acting like a perfect person. I love you because you are a loving person with a kind heart to others."


"I love you too Amber... With all your imperfections... Even if you don't like kids.." she pouted at that one making me kiss her and nibble her lips because she looks so cute. Err.. kids.


"Babe... That can still be change... Just give me time to adapt to the thought of raising one."


"I didn't say anything about raising a kid. I mean my fans who are kids... Gosh Amber... your mind is already wandering to the near future, I'm impressed. Hmmm... Okay.. a girl can dream." She smiled mischievously at me grinning. Subtlety at it's finest. Jung Soojung are you hinting about what I'm thinking?!


Cupping her face, I reach for her lips and kissed her again. The kind of kiss that brings smile to our faces and makes us giddy and silly. I broke our kiss and rubbed our noses her lips in a wide grin.


"Im gonna love you until the last ice in Antarctica and Arctica melts." She giggled on what I said hugging me.


"Then we should fight climate change because from what I heard from Dani, the ice are melting fast."


"Don't worry, we'll ask Ice Queen Jessica Jung to use her powers and freeze the sea." We laughed at our silliness while frolicking at the sand.