Salchow - 40

Edges and Toe Picks

A/N: Hi chingus! Dropping another update for today! 

 

Peace yow! ✌

---------

 

IMG_9990.jpg

 

"Happy Birthday Yuri unnie!!!"

 


She was all smiles when the teens gave the cake they baked with 27 pieces of small birthday candles on it ready to be blowed by her. Kyungie prepared her Birthday soup as we sang her Happy Birthday. Yuri unnie looks well this morning not like yesterday that she looks pale. Seems Kyungie made sure that she's well rested and treated with care yesterday.


Jessi intentionally didn't join us when we went to the Kwon household for the surprise. She said she's still sleepy and lazy to go out that she's going to stay in bed the whole day and will emerge later for the dinner. I know she's still nursing her broken heart but unnie looks well this morning.


Seems like the old Jessica is back, with the way she interacts with my Amber and the teens. She's more doting with Dani than ever before, she told me earlier that she will just devote her time now in taking care of our sister and making sure she's going on a straight path.


"How about me?! Aren't you going to take care of me?!"


"Weirdo, you have Amber. She's the one who will take care of you from now on. I'm just here if you need anything or someone to talk to Soojung. I'm going to take care of Dani like how I took care of you before.


"I love you unnie, I'm glad you're back." I hugged her tight from her sides while she leaned her head on me.


"I'm really sorry Soojung, I really am. I decided to talk to Donghae's wife the day after tomorrow. Victoria will set the meeting for us, and I'm planning to do it as an entrapment on Donghae. I already texted him this morning telling him that we're done. He keeps on calling so I blocked his number on my phone."


Her cellphone rang displaying Sooyoung unnie's face on the screen asking to FaceTime. Unnie answered it but directed the camera on me knowing that Soo unnie is still holding some grudge because of her Mr. Smith.


"Hey Dr. Choi! Long time no see!"


"What the pineapple! Hey killer, what's up?!" She made a gangsta sign making me laugh.


"I thought it's torturer? Now it's killer! Next time will be murderer."


"I haven't forgotten everything Soojung, never forgotten." She was shaking her head jokingly making us laugh.


"By the way, where's your stupid duckface of a sister? I need to talk to her ASAP." My eyebrow raised as high as the Eiffel Tower in Paris.


I smirked at her knowing one of her secrets. Sooyoung's best kept secret that I was using before to blackmail her and buy me Bingsu when I was a kid. I saw her gulp, and boom. She knows what is running on my mind.


"I haven't forgotten Dr. Choi, never forgotten." Nyahahahahahaha!!!!!


"You know, I really need to meet your partner and warn her about your weirdo tendencies. But congratulations by the way, I heard you can clean your room now!" I scoffed at her and meronged.


"Sure I'll introduce her to you, but you don't need to warn her because she knew all about it. That's why she loves me so much. And for the clean part, of course I can! I was just a little lazy before, but now I'm a changed person. Amber is a neat freak, but she does let me trash our room once in a while. Old habits die hard." I winked at her and smiled making her laugh out loud from the other line. Seems like Sooyoung unnie is even more beautiful now than before.


Well she is beautiful before, I'm just saying that she even became more beautiful.


"I'm so proud of you my little murderer! Let's meet one of these days, okay? Now, where's your ugly sister? Pronto!" I waved goodbye at her and gave the phone to my sister.


"YAH!!! That's my sister! Don't call her a murderer! Walking stick..." they started to talk animatedly so I excused myself and let them. That's when me, Amber, and the teens went to the Kwon's to surprise Yuri.

 

 

Vic unnie came by the afternoon with Jinri saying that my best friend called her to hitch a ride and also to talk about a new project that she's going to do. Jinri told me she's going to leave her job as a Medical Representative and take a chance on the modeling industry, maybe some acting too. Vic said she has to enrol in an acting school first before dreaming of being an actress.


They started to prepare the special meal for Yuri unnie with Vic's specialty. She said Yuri always ask her to cook Unadon whenever it's her birthday or they order it on a Japanese restaurant that they always frequent in Japan when they travel for her photoshoots.


She said Yuri can finish 3 bowls of it in one seating so Vic taught Kyungie what to do so that she'll be the one to prepare it for Yuri in the future. I busied myself preparing the desserts for tonight with the help from Jinri while Luna came with her boyfriend Jonghyun with 5 boxes of liquors and beer that Amber requested.


"Vic unnie, isn't 3 bowls a lot? I mean..." Kyungie looked at me trying not to laugh "It's eel! You know what it can do to a person's body if eaten. It's one of the reasons why Japanese loves eating Unagi." I shrugged my shoulders at her and laughed too.


"She loves eating this when she has photoshoots in Japan, she said it gives her energy and heats her body especially on winter. It's true I tried it before, I ate a lot and it gave me great stamina." Vic said as a matter of fact. Jinri looked at me teasingly earning a glare from me.


"Soojung-ah... Want to try it?"


"No, I don't need it." I threw a kitchen towel at her and continued on mixing my cream cheese. But it does look delicious... I think I want to taste it but I'm afraid that they will tease me again. I'll just whisper to Kyungie later hehehe...


"Soojung-ah... You walk funny... Hehehe..." I want to smack Jinri with my spatula for stating the obvious. It's a little uncomfortable yes, but I admit it was an experience that I loved but will never do it again. I almost killed Amber this morning after breakfast when I accompanied her on the shower. She prepared an Epsom salt bath for me and we soak on the bath tub for my muscles to relax. She said she saw it on Google that Epsom salt bath is good especially after .


We prepared Strawberry Cheesecake cups and Mango Blueberry muffins plus another cake for Yuri to blow her candles again tonight. Amber went to the supermarket with Dani and Shannon to buy her promised ice cream to my sister because we kinda had a vanilla flavored session last night.


Night came and our guests arrived one by one including the hockey team with Uncle Mike, and Vivi her model cousin. Yuri unnie decided to just hold it inside her house because it's too cold now to eat outside since winter is coming.


Her house gives that homey vibe that makes you stay indoors for a long time. It has a high ceiling making it look big and the rooms are all at the 2nd floor. The most treasured part of her house is her gym complete with the equipments she needed to maintain her figure. Sometimes Amber and I use it when we're lazy to go outside and just text Luna to come over.


The dinner started and they all love the Korean feast that Vic and Kyungie prepared with Yuri unnie eating a lot of the Unadon that was prepared especially for her. I don't know why Yuri unnie was grinning at Amber while they are whispering at each other with Vic winking at Yuri. Jjong was a great bartender making cocktails and drinks for all of us. Yuri's wine collection was opened with much protest from the birthday girl making the night more fun, with Jessi and Kyungie snatching her prized Cabernet Sauvignon that is being kept on a safe place. The birthday party became a big drinking fest and the college kids had the time of there lives like the adults.


I saw the two of them talking at the balcony and it seems they are having a good time even laughing while drinking the wine. Looks like Jessi is Facetiming someone on her phone with Kyungie, they were loud and laughing. I pity whoever they are Facetiming tsk tsk...


Yuri unnie saw them and the bottle they have, I saw how her face fell realizing it's the most oldest wine she has and it costs a lot. May I add that they are drinking the wine from the bottle and not from a wine glass. Amber and I were watching them from afar and laughed at her when her past and present glared at her challenging Yuri unnie to protest. Looks like she can't do anything and just scratched her eyebrow about it.


Seems the only sober people left is me and Yuri. Vic is also getting chatty with Vivi and Luna while clinging on her boyfriend.


"Jessi's okay now, I suppose?" Amber asked me while we lounge in the couch while drinking her beer. Her right hand unconsciously running in my thigh. I took a sip of my wine and watched Yuri trying to get the bottle from the two but she was met with Kyungie's hands swatting her away and Jessi laughing even snorting. Why does it looks like Jessi and Kyungie are already drunk?! And they bonded over wine?! No hair pulling and kicking of the ex and current? Nice...Hehehe...


"We already had a talk this morning... She's still hurting over Donghae but she has decided, it's over and she texted that douchebag breaking up with him. She said she and the wife will meet on the other day to entrap him. Do you know what Jessi said to me this morning?" Amber turned to me fanning herself, puffing her cheeks to blow air . "What?"


"She said she already realized her mistake and she is letting go of Yuri. It's all about Dani from now on... Her lovelife has to take a back seat first." I notice Amber squirming beside me with beads of sweat running down on her forehead "Babe, are you okay?" I reach for her face and she flinched..she's burning hot. "You're burning! Are you sick?! Wait, I'll just get some medicine--" she stopped me from standing up and just wiped her face.


"I'm o-okay babe... Maybe it's the thermostat of the house. Or maybe I had too much beer ahahahaha..."


"Are you sure?! You look strange..." I narrowed my eyes on her and remembered that she and Yuri we're grinning a while ago. Did she?


I helped her take off her jacket and wiped her face with a tissue. She was sweating a lot and her ears was red... She was biting her lips while smiling at me. What did you take?!


Luna saw us in the couch and checked on Amber "Hey... Are you okay? How many beers did you have?"


"About 6 cans?" Amber held up her fingers trying to count how many she drank. I burst out laughing when she held up four fingers to Luna. Our friend rolled her eyes and flicked Amber's forehead.


"That means it's her seventh. And I saw her and Jjong earlier downing 2 shots of Tequila. And your youngest sister.." she pointed at Dani laughing and chatting with Jackson with a can of beer on their hands. The rest of the team already went home and he's the only one left. "I saw her taking a Tequila shot given by this dork."


"Amber! Did you gave her?"


"She's turning 19, that's okay. And your unnie gave her a can of beer earlier so maybe you need to scold her too." I flicked Amber's forehead too and glared at her. She just chuckled at me and buried her face on my back.


Jessi and Kyungie went to us with their faces red, Yuri was behind them following their every step. Are they drunk?! Oh yes, based on how the two of them walk, yes they are drunk. Their arms are draping on each other's shoulders like they are the best of friends laughing while unnie is drinking on the bottle. She gave it to Kyungie and the latter drank on it too. I stood up and went to get unnie and made her sit on the couch while Yuri held Kyungie by the arm.


Yuri unnie was just shaking her head and scratching her eyebrows. Hahaha! This is insane...


"I told you Kyungieee... That wine ish the besht! *Hik!*"


"Hahaha!!! *Hik!* You are right Jessiiii! *Hik!* I don't know why *hik!* thish doofush is keeping it *hik!* from ush!" Kyungie was poking Yuri on her forehead while saying her speech. I can't help but laugh at unnie and Kyungie on their drunken state. Looks like they bonded over that bottle of wine.


Jessi was laughing then she dropped her head on the back of the couch and slept.


Okayyyy... Who else are drunk?!


"Kyungie come on... Let's get you to bed you're drunk..."


"I.am.not.drunk." she kept on poking Yuri's stomach hard making unnie squirm. Yuri hooked her arms under Kyungies legs and carried her bridal style. The latter wrapped her arms on Yuri's neck and buried her face.


"Soojungie... I think the two of them had enough. We have to go first... Can you manage bringing your unnie in your house?" She said looking worried at unnie.


"Don't worry I'll handle this unnie, just go and rest. Happy birthday again.." I kissed her cheeks and smiled at her then she turned around and carried Kyungie on her room so they can rest.


I saw Amber sleeping on the couch with her head leaning back with open while Jessi is nowhere to be found. What the?! Where's Jessi?!


I went to the way going to the backyard when Jessi suddenly pops in front of me. She came out from the bathroom looking red. I wanna record this moment but nevermind, although she looks so funny being drunk hahaha!


"Jessi! Are you okay? Do you want to go home now?" I fixed unnie's hair and wiped her face with a tissue. She was smiling at me funnily and slapping my shoulders looking terribly intoxicated.


"Soojung-ah... I'm sleepy... Call Dani *hik!* Let's go *hik!* home in your *hik!* home... Hahaha! Did I just say home *hik!* two times?!" She held her fingers on me and produce 3 instead of two. Way to go unnie!


I pulled unnie to the living area and made her sit on the couch. I tapped Amber's face lightly to wake her up and she did looking disoriented.


"Babe, can you help me take unnie home? She's wasted..." I pouted at her and she pinch my cheeks and gave me a quick deep kiss. I roam my eyes around and saw Tia and Shannon chatting in the dining table eating chips and drinking beer. I went to them and patted their backs.


"Unnie, we're just going to finish this then we'll sleep." Shannon grinned on me while hugging my waist.


"Did you see Dani? She suddenly disappeared... And where's Do-yeon?"


Tia threw her can on the garbage bin and went to me "Do-yeon went to her room unnie, she said she's already dizzy with the drinks. As for my best friend..." She looked around and also took a peek outside the window into the backyard "She was just talking to Jackson a while ago. Then she said they're going back to the house and talk on the pool. Maybe they're still there?"


Dani went back to the house with Jackson...


Oh my God! Don't tell me...


No... Dani won't do that. She's too young...


Pabo! Your sister had her first kiss when she was 15! And she's 18, she's capable of doing anything she wants.


"Tia, is Jackson and Dani a thing at school?" She and Shannon looked at each other looking like they have a secret that they've been keeping.


Tia just grinned at me scratching her head "Well... They did go out a couple of times unnie but Dani said they're just friends."


I sighed and smiled at them. It's just that I noticed that the two of them are inseparable tonight eversince the dinner. And Jackson arrived separately with the team bringing his own car looking like he's going to meet the parents of her girlfriend. He was wearing a linen shirt that's why the team are laughing at him.


I went back to Amber and she said that Luna and Jjong already went first with Viv. Vic said goodbye to me and went upstairs on the Kwon's spare room while Amber and I carried Jessi home crossing on the backyard.


They are not here... I said to myself when I saw the pool was dark and no one is around. Maybe he already went home...


We dropped Jessi on her bed and went inside our room. I let Amber sat on our couch and placed her feet on the coffee table. She was so red all over and sweating like a monkey but she wasn't dizzy she said. I scolded her for drinking too much alcohol and she just laughed at me leaning her head on the back of our couch saying sorry


"Soojungie..~" 


"Yes babe..." I was in our walk in dresser getting her clothes so I can change her when she suddenly hugged me from the back with her chin propping on my shoulders.


"What's taking you so long?..."


I'm getting you clothes... Your shirt is soak in sweat.. you better shower first."


"I-I-I-I ..."


"Why are you stuttering? So cute!" I pinched her nose and walked to our room with her still hugging me from behind.


"Babeeee I need your help..." I lead her to the couch and started undressing her. She was poking on my cheeks then tracing her fingers on my nose, I swatted it playfully while ing her jeans. "Do I really need to shower?"


"Yes because you smell like beer and you look so red and sweaty."


She laughed softly at me while brushing the back of her hands on my face "Did I already tell you how beautiful you are?"


I smiled at her while I pull her pants to her ankle and out of her feet. I threw it at the floor and took off her sports bra too placing it beside her soiled clothes. Her top and broad shoulders saying hello to me "You always tell me I'm beautiful that's why sometimes I don't believe you." I and brushed aside her bangs that covers her eyes.


Amber smiled at me with her eyes full of adoration. She has gorgeous brown eyes that I always love to stare at because I get lost on it. Her face has this handsomeness and prettiness combined in one, what made it prominent is her jaw. Her pouty lips that I always love to nibble and her nose that I love rubbing into mine. I once that the hole of her nose is wide enough to stick a milk tea straw, she laughed out loud and tickled me til I tap out.


"You're always beautiful even if you're drooling in your sleep. You're beautiful even if you're mad, worried, or simply just being weird." She reached for me and made me sit on her lap. "You know what I love about you the most?" She asked me while lifting my shirt up and throwing it beside her clothes. I rake my fingers on her hair getting lost in her eyes feeling how lucky I am sitting here.


"My weirdness? My legs? Or my abs?"


Amber laughed softly at me running her hands on my waist to my back. She undid my bra with one hand and slip it carefully off my shoulders and it met the floor. There goes my CK again...


"Nope..." She ran her hands on my chest slowly, making me arch my back while biting my lips, down to my navel...her index finger tracing the outline of my abs and circled the surface of my belly button. My breath hitching on the sensations given by her hands making my body respond quickly and damp down there.


She ed my skinny and dip her hand inside feeling my , massaging it. She pulled down my pants dropping it on the floor and smiled at me while brushing her lips on mine.


"What I love about you is how beautiful you are not just on the outside, but also here.." she pointed at my chest near my heart "in the inside..." We kissed softly with smile on our faces while grinning. I broke the kiss and squish her red face.


"You're drunk but you're still smooth as Amber J. Liu .... You do know your way to my heart... But I feel like your hands also knows their way down south." I acknowledge her right hand that is now sliding down to the band of my undies cupping my cheeks inside.


She grinned at me and took my left hand and dip it inside her boxers making my eyes wide. Oh my God...Has she been this wet since the party?!


"I kinda ate Yuri's grilled Unagi earlier because she said it's delicious. I didn't know this is the effect of that fish until she and Vic told me. I've been feeling hot all over that's why I drank a lot of beer. Trying to quench my thirst..." She pouted at me cutely like a puppy asking for a treat showering me with kisses all over my chest. I rolled my eyes on her and kissed her passionately while her hands guided mine on what to do to her.


I got what she wanted me to do and I gave it to her, my fingers giving her a mind blowing experience making her grip hard on my waist and bite hard on my shoulders shuddering. I felt her walls relax and I pulled out from her eliciting a groan, tasting her juice on my fingers while looking at her with a smirk on my lips.


Her chest was rising and falling while looking at me with a dreamy smile on her face. I gave her a soft kiss and broke it rubbing my nose on hers while she catch her breath.


"Feeling better now Johnny?" I asked her rubbing my hands on her face and neck. She's still hot... How much of that Unagi did she ate?! Amber closed her eyes momentarily then opened it again. Her eyes are burning with desire and all she can do is pout at me and grip on my waist while she nibble and on my skin. That's what you get when you're being sneaky!


"Whose fault is it!? Look at you now, you're in heat!"


"I was lead to believe it's healthy that's why I ate a lot. I didn't know it was healthy in another way and my cousins made a prank on me." I pulled her head up from the biting she's doing in my chest and I can see her eyes has that desire and longing.


"Come on Johnny, let's get you to shower so you'll feel good. You need a cold shower to extinguish that heat inside you." I wrapped my legs on her waist and she stood up carrying me on the way to our bathroom.


"What if it doesn't go away? I know you're tired Soojungie... You were busy today baking and looking after them." I smiled at her lovingly and turned the knob of the shower, water sprinkling over our heads.


I kissed her passionately while I play with her hair pushing her head to mine deepening our kiss. She let go of my body making me stand and I pushed her on the shower wall breaking the kiss.


"You served me last night... It's my turn to serve you tonight.."

 

 

 

 

The cold breeze coming in from the sliding door of our room balcony brushes lightly on my face waking me up from my sleep. I opened my eyes carefully and felt my right arm numbing, Amber made it her pillow while I spoon her on our bed. My left arm hugging her from behind our legs entangled to each other.


After spending an hour last night extinguishing the heat inside her on the shower with Amber's moan and panting filling our bathroom, she immediately fell asleep when her back landed on our bed. I patted her body dry with a towel and dress her up in pajamas and tshirt then dress up myself with just my camisole and undies. Then I joined her in our bed and spooned her til I fell asleep.


I checked the time on our bedside clock and saw that it's already 9:00 in the morning. Since Amber is still sleeping, I carefully slip out of our bed and kissed Amber on her parted lips still sleeping and snoring. Looks like someone has a relaxing sleep...


Wearing my robe, I tied my hair in a ponytail and went out of our room. When I went down from the stairs, two figures are already seated together on the stools of our kitchen island their back facing me. The aroma of freshly brewed coffee lingering in the air. The first one I recognized as unnie wearing a hoodie and pajama bottoms while the other one seems to be...


"Unnie? Kyungie? Why are the two of you up so early?" Both of them was holding a cold pack on their heads with unnie wearing sunglasses inside my house. Looks like both of them are having a hangover, who wouldn't have when you gulp redwine from the bottle like it's a soda.


Yuri unnie emerged from our fridge holding 3 boxes of cereals and a carton of milk placing it in front of Jessi and Kyungie. "Good morning Soojungie!" She greeted me with a wide smile on her face and a very visible redmark on her neck. Looks like the Unagi also had her busy last night. Does it mean it's official?


"Morning unnie, morning Jess..." Jessi waved at me looking like a gangster with a big headache "Morning Kyungie!" I greeted her with a wide smile on my face seeing that she's also wearing a robe with her collarbone and neck exposed decorated with a lot of red marks. .


"Morning Soojung..." She tried to smile but her headache seems to be killing her. I pointed at her neck with my lips and she consciously pull the robe up to cover it.


Yuri unnie gave me a fresh cup of coffee and sat beside unnie crossing my legs. I leaned my head on unnie and hugged her sides trying to take away the pain she have. I really wanna laugh at the two of them right now but they said making fun of someone who just woke up with a hangover is dangerous.


"Do you want some medicine girls? I have Tylenol in the cup board." Kyungie just shook her head pouting and sipped on her coffee. Someone looks exhausted last night and the other one is so energetic.


"Nah... It's okay.. this will be gone later. I'll just sleep again after breakfast." Jessi said to me leaning her head on mine. Kyungie poured cereal on Yuri's bowl and poured some on hers and on Jessi's bowl. Unnie mumbled 'Thanks Kyung' then I grabbed the milk carton and poured the liquid on their respective bowls then lastly on mine.


We were eating quietly when Do-yeon and Shannon came looking like they just got up from bed and of course Shannon with her Rice Krispies and milk. They also sat on the stools and joined us eating cereals since our chef Amber is still sleeping peacefully. Tia came down freshly showered but looking like a zombie because of her eyebags. She sat across me and propped her chin on the palm of her hand looking at me and Kyungie studying us and to Jessi wearing her sunglasses.


"Jessi unnie, you also had a rough night?" Tia asked unnie and Jessi chuckled at her.


"Looks like we share the same sentiment Tia." Unnie was looking over me and I followed her gaze stopping on my exposed neck and collarbone. She poke the visible redness on my neck and snickered at me. "You and Amber!!! Don't you know the two of you are so noisy last night!? I woke up at wee hours in the morning hearing you moan loudly!"


"Me too..." Tia dropped her head on the table earning a laugh from Shannon and Do-yeon. Looks like the two had a peaceful night since Yuri's room is also sound proof. "Your bed was creaking last night unnie! It was scarier hearing it than watching a horror movie! It's banging on the walls! Uggh!" .


"But guys! We slept immediately after showering...." and we didn't use the bed but you don't have to know that haha. They all turned to me, with Do-yeon's spoon hanging on while Jessi's eyebrow scrunch. "And our bedroom wall--"


"Is SOUNDPROOF like mine." Yuri unnie finished for me looking like she's realizing something. Kyungies eyes turned wide and her jaw dropped while Tia suddenly sat straight looking at me and Jessi gulping.


"Where's Danielle?" I gulped on my seats and held unnie's hand as I heard her cold voice. Oh my God this isn't happening!


"S-still sleeping I suppose..." I bit my lips and looked at Shannon and Do-yeon signalling them to wake Dani now whatever the consequence is.


Jessi stood up still clutching the cold pack on her head and march to Dani's room upstairs with me following her. I told the teens to just stay in their seats and eat breakfast. We reached the front of her door and Jessi pounded on it like how she pounded on my room before.


No one was answering from the other side of the door so Jessi kept on pounding and kicking it.


"Unnie... Maybe she's still sleeping..." I heard something dropping on the floor and I think it's a body then footsteps just circling around.


"Danielle Kim!!! Open this door! Or do you want me to wreck this! Show me whoever is with you inside your room or he'll taste my fist!" Jessi tried kicking Dani's door forcefully like she's possessed by a spirit.


"Jessi! Calm down!" I hissed at her but she kept on kicking it. Tia arrived with the spare key and I opened the room with Jessi barging inside and we saw the scene we weren't expecting.


Dani was covering her body with a blanket and the guy beside her is also covering his body and his face too. He doesn't realize that his life is hanging by a thread now especially when Jessi is looking murderously at him. I shook my head on a very embarassed Dani, tears springing on her eyes.


"Show your face to me." Unnie's voice was so cold it can freeze you to death.


"Unnie..--" .


"Danielle Kim wear your clothes this instant and wait for me downstairs." Dani looked at me frightened and I nodded at her. I went to her bathroom and took a bathrobe and helped her wear it fixing her hair. My eyes landed on the bed sheet and the stain on the middle. Oh ... You're dead. I ushered her to go out and stay downstairs as unnie instructed.


"And you, Jackson Hwang." Jackson suddenly dropped the cover on his face knowing that his coach recognized him. I clicked my tongue on him then I saw Amber entering the room holding her hockey stick looking grim at Jackson sitting on Dani's bed.


"Amber... Wait.." I panicked on Amber's facial expression, she is utterly mad like Jessi. We'll I am mad too because that's my youngest sister! I held Amber's hand holding the hockey stick stopping her on doing whatever she's thinking.


"C-c-coach Jessi... C-c-oach Amber! I can e-explain!"
Jessi snatched the hockey stick from Amber's grip and only took 3 strides to knock the lights out of Jackson Huang's consciousness.


Poor kid.


Tsk tsk tsk.