Salchow - 37

Edges and Toe Picks

A/N: Hi guys! Just dropping an update. 

Enjoy! 

Peace yow ✌

-----------+

 

 

Krystal's POV

 

Vic and I was waiting for Amber and Jess to come home, the information Vic told me earlier cannot wait. We have to handle the situation fast and it's up to Jessi to decide if she will still go on with her relationship with that or eventually cut their ties.


I don't want unnie to ruin her life... She already gave up a lot of things and experienced heartache big-time. She might have done a lot of bad decisions in terms of her love life and this time I want her to decide and choose wisely.


Dani, Tia,and Shannon was still in the supermarket because I asked them to purchase the ingredients we needed for the dinner tomorrow. I purposely did it to spare Dani, I don't want her to hear what we will talk about.

 

"Vic, I'm nervous..." I was tapping my fingers on the dining table, my heart racing and blood boiling. I wanna strangle that Donghae and kick his balls until he can't produce a kid anymore.


"Don't worry Soojung, I know Jessica will listen to you if she will just open her mind and believe us. She's a victim here and we should help her redeem herself.


I traced the rim of my coffee mug anxiously... Thinking of how I will tell Jessi about her boyfriend's treachery. How will I break the news to her?!


"Hey Jessi, Donghae your good for nothing boyfriend is lying to you! He's married!"


That's too direct to the point...


"Unnie, Donghae is married. Break up with him now. Or else, his wife will hunt you down and cut you to pieces."


Err....


I jolted when I heard our back door opened and it revealed Amber with a serious face and Jessi looking nervous. Amber went to me and kissed me on my lips then whispered lowly "Babe, we have a problem." What is it?!


Jessi came to me and hugged me tightly and started to cry. I don't know what's going on but I can't stand seeing my unnie cry like this. She surpassed the pain of seeing Mom die in front of us and she stood tall carrying all the obligations placed in front of her. I don't want her to experience another pain in her life.


"Soojung... I'm confuse... I'm so afraid.. I don't know what to do anymore!" She cried on my shoulders and all I can do is pat her back. Vic went to our side and rubbed unnie's back gently to calm her down. We guided unnie to seat in the couch to make her comfortable and Vic gave me tissues. I wiped the tears rolling down on unnie's face and just let her cry out.


Amber came from the kitchen carrying a cup of coffee for unnie and she placed a paper bag in front of me. I looked at her wondering what is inside and she just tilted her head and scratched her neck not knowing what to say.


When I felt that unnie has calmed down, I raised her face and wiped away all the tears on it. You may be so stupid on this kind of things unnie but you're still my big sister and I'll do anything for you.


"S-soojung... I don't know what to do.. I-i-i think I'm pregnant.." my eyes went wide on what she said. She looked down on her trembling hands not knowing what to do.


"W-what makes you think you're p-pregnant unnie? Do you have the symptoms? Babe.." I turned to Amber looking helpless and showed me the contents of the paper bag and emptied it on the center table. Vic chuckled on it and shaking her head.


It was a bunch of different kinds of Pregnancy Test Kit. Maybe they had a panic attack earlier and bought all kinds of it in the drug store.


"Amber and I were just talking in the office then the topic went to me eating a lot, and your sandwich just really taste awful..."


"It's not awful, it was delicious!" Amber defended it but I just glared at her making her shut up.


"It was awful and I told her I can't eat Jajangmyun these past few days because I can't stand it's smell. You know I love Jajangmyun as much as I love bacon. And the horrible thing about all of this is..." She covered her face with her hands and started crying again.


"Unnie..."


"Jessica tell us, what is it?" Vic said patting her back.


I saw Amber reading the boxes seriously and opening one. "Unnie don't tell me you're, delayed." I said it in a dead panned tone making her stop crying.


"How did you know?"


"I just thought that's the reason why you think you're pregnant. Okay... Do you trust me unnie?" She looked at me like I'm a mad person and slap my shoulders. "Soojung!"


"I'm asking you Jung Sooyeon? Do you trust me?"


She nodded her head not believing that I called her in her full name. I glanced at Vic unnie and she nodded knowing that it's time to break the news to my sister.


"This is what we are going to do unnie, we're going to use all that Pregnancy Test Kits you and Amber bought to know if you are really pregnant or not. I don't know anything about these things..." I turned to Vic unnie and she smiled clenching her teeth.


"Don't look at me like that... I don't know anything about that either.." Amber snorted at what Vic said and she was met with a box of PT kit in her face.

"Okay just a little... And it's instructional so this is a piece of cake."


"Hehehe... I heard you and Jackie before talking about the test you took when you thought Zhoumi got you pregnant back in college..." Vic smacked Amber's head with a pillow making me cringe.


I glared at Amber to stop the teasing so that we can proceed. I thought of calling Sooyoung unnie since she's a doctor but I don't know... I think she's still mad at me for torturing Mr. Smith hehehe...


"Unnie before we start this, we have something to tell you. This is something important and it involves your boyfriend." She looked at me with furrowed eyebrows wondering what it is. I gave her the cup of coffee urging her to drink first. When she's done, I held her hand and Vic started the story.


From why she went to Boston to console her friend to the part where she found out that it was Donghae that Jessi is dating. Vic told Jessi how Donghae tricked his wife pretending to come home in Seoul because of the job his father in-law gave him leaving the very pregnant Dara behind in the US. Donghae told his wife that once the baby is due to be born he's going to fly in the US and be with her. Dara thought that Donghae was really doing his job and is loyal to her, she loves him very much and is crazy about him even though it's an arranged marriage. She never thought that her husband will do such things because she knew her husband as a very nice and caring person until a friend of hers (not Vic unne) saw Donghae on a 5 star hotel in Myeongdong with a model looking sweet and chummy.


That's when Dara hired a private investigator to check on Donghae's activities and the girls he is seeing. Maybe by now Dara has Jessica's profile and it won't be long before she finds unnie.


Unnie turned pale while listening to Victoria, her hands balled into a fist. I hugged her sideways giving strength and support. Whatever happens, I will be here for unnie.


And if the test kits yield positive results, I'll be at her side and hold her hand with Dani and we will face the consequence. I know she's at age to have her own family but not with that fish looking .


"Soojung... Unnie messed up pretty bad, right?" She asked me with tears on her eyes. Amber gave me tissues and wiped unnie's tears again.


"That's life unnie, you made the decision to be with him. Now make the decision if you're still going to stay with him or leave him, your choice." She nodded at me and hugged me tight.


"I'll do what I can to make Dara understand your situation. She's a good person, she won't do anything bad. I'm going to talk to her if she already has your profile. Leave it to me and I will contact you once it's okay." Vic unnie said and held unnie's hand to assure her.


"All this time, I was a fool to believe that he really loves me. All the care and words he told me was all lies. He just used me, I feel dirty and stupid to believe that he will really stand by my side forever. He's even talking about marriage for Christ sake! He made me a mistress! !"


"Karma is a Jess. He'll get it don't worry." I'm starting to think of ways how to kill Lee Donghae just give me a few days and it's going to materialize. "Wipe your tears, he doesn't deserve it."


Jess turned to Amber and glared at my girlfriend murderously "You! Don't ever trick my sister or you'll get it from me! The moment I find out you're cheating on her, I'm sorry Vic but your cousin will be a dead monkey lying on the street." I saw Amber gulp and turned to me pleading. I just signalled her to just say yes so it's over.


Amber knows better not to mess with me because I already told her early in our relationship that if ever she does cheat on me, she'll never see me again and I will never forgive her. Her fingers will be chopped off one by one and her tongue cut into strips.


"It's okay Jess, no problem about that." Vic smirked on Amber and winked at me.


"I love your sister so much I don't have any thoughts of cheating and finding someone else. You can chop my arms off if it happens. But it won't I guarantee you unnie! She's the only one here in my heart!" The dork even pointed on her heart embarassing me. But I admit I have a small smile on my lips hearing it from my monkey.


"Stupid..." I chuckled at her and she grinned on me with a smile on her face full of love.


"Now that you already know Donghae's secret, let's move to the next agenda. Are you ready Jessica?" Vic asked Jessi and my sister held my hand tight. I know she's afraid but I'm here for her.


"Unnie, whatever happens I'm here for you. Like how you've been here for me all our lives. Remember that." I smiled warmly at her and hugged her tight giving my love and support for her.


If I'm going to have a niece or nephew later on, then fine. Babies are blessing in one's life. If not, then it's fine too because Jessi can start in a clean slate and live her life again without worries.

 

----------

 

 

"This is my first time to enter your room, it's weird." Vic said to us checking the photos on the wall. She saw Amber's mood board filled with our instax pictures and some trinkets and sticky notes, we update it every now and then.


Amber locked the door and dumped all the kits on our coffee table. Jessi was fidgeting on the couch looking at all the kits in front of her. I gave her a bottle of water and she looked at me dumbfounded.


"Water, so you'll have the urge to pee. These are 20 kits... Why the hell Amber!? 5 is enough!" Amber just chuckled at me and opened all the packets.


"The more, the merrier babe hehehe..." Jessi threw a pillow on her which she catched expertly and placed on our bed.


I went to our walk in dresser to change my clothes and when I got back, Jessi and Vic was already sitting on our bed bouncing up and down while Amber looks at them with a reddened face. What the hell are they doing?! We're suppose to collect specimens! Not to test the durability of our bed!


"This is good, where did you buy this Amber?" Jessi said while bouncing on our bed. I can see that she's calming her nerves by bouncing in our bed.


"So this is where the magic happens, huh Soojung?' I blushed at what Vic unnie said and covered my face with my hair. Gosh.


"Ummm... Just somewhere unnie. Look, this box has a dropper and small cup so you can collect the specimen." She gave it to unnie and grinned "why don't you fill it up now unnie then we'll use the dropper to put the liquid in the kits one by one. Saves time going to the bathroom."


Unnie nodded and too a deep breath. I squeezed her shoulders and smiled at her trying to mask my nervousness "Just take your time unnie, don't worry this will just take 5 minutes."


Amber managed to arranged the kits in the coffee table to save time, like she said we'll just drop it on the small square one by one. One line means negative, two lines means positive, if it's not clear that's invalid and you have to take a test again. In Jessi's case, the more negative results we get, the better.


I saw two boxes on the night stand and read it. Hmmm... 99.9% accurate results huh... Why is it here?


"Am... We still have 2 boxes here.." she looked at me from the instructional paper she's reading and smiled.


"Just in case we need to make sure, that's for buffer babe." I nodded at her and got curious. This looks expensive so maybe the results is really accurate. Hehehe... Why don't I try it? Nothing will happen.... I just want to test the accuracy this product is saying. It's not as if Amber will get me knocked up..


"That will be a miracle hehehe..." I chuckled to myself and opened the box. Unnie came out of our bathroom with her cup of urine and I bumped into her on the door. "Sorry unnie, I need to pee!" I hid the kit on my short pocket and grinned mischievously at her.


Jung Soojung you really are crazy and weird! Are you hoping it's positive?! Bwahahahaha!!!!!


"Okay... How do I do this?" I sat on the toilet with my undies on my knees while checking the kit. "So I need to pee here in this little square... Oh my God that's so hard~ well okay..." I placed the kit under and tried to do what is instructed. After that I placed it on our marble counter and cleaned myself.

 
I was washing my hands when my eyes went wide looking at the kit. Holy mother of cookies!!! This is not so true!!!!


"A-A-MBER!!!!!!!!!!"


"Wait babe we're busy..." I hear her shout from outside. I picked up the kit with my jaw dropping every second.


"AMBER JOSEPHINE LIU!!! COME INSIDE OUR BATHROOM RIGHT NOW!!! HOLY MOTHER OF GOD THIS IS INSANE!!!!"


She came running inside our bathroom looking at me weirdly "SOOJUNG! What happened?! Did you fall down on the floor and bumped your head?" I smacked her head so hard and threw the kit on her like it's disgusting.


"LOOK AT THIS!! THE BOX SAID IT'S 99.9% ACCURATE! I TRIED IT AND IT SAYS POSITIVE!!! THIS IS A JOKE!!!" Amber's eyes turned wide looking at me and at the kit with two blurry lines and laughed at me like I'm crazy. "GET ME ANOTHER KIT!! PALLI!! PALLI! PALLI!!"


"Jung Soojung! Calm down! It's blurry look... It's blurry babe..." She held me trying to calm me down and she did. What the!! It's not that I'm scared but how the hell will it happen?? You know what I mean!! I almost hyperventilated on that ness.


"Oh my God... Amber... I was nervous.. I just wanted to test the accuracy, I think it backfired on me. Get the other kit please... I won't calm until it says negative." I pouted at her making her laughed and wrap her arms on my waist holding the kit.


"I thought you want 5 kids? Here I thought we're going to have our baby Seulgi after seeing the result. Tsk tsk tsk..." I smacked her head and went out of our bathroom to get the kit.


"What the hell is your problem Soojung?! Come here and let's start!"


"This almost gave me a heart attack!" I pouted at unnie and showed her the kit i used and Vic laughed out loud. Amber went out of our bathroom laughing softly and opened another pack of the kit and gave it to me.


She pushed me inside the bathroom again and closed the door, pulled down my denim short together with my undies and made me sit on the bowl. "What are you doing?!" I asked her as she kneeled in front of me and grabbed the kit on my hands placing it in between my legs.


I was just looking at her weirdly and also covering my self but she just laughed at me and slapped my thighs playfully. "Come on Soojung... Pee on the kit so we can finish this now. I know you won't stop thinking about that until you prove it's negative."


"Just give it to me and let me do it!" I tried to pull her hands in between but she wouldn't move and just narrowed her eyes at me.


"Just pee Soojung for Pete's sake! And if it's positive again don't worry we'll get married tomorrow!" She grinned at me mischievously earning a pinch on her arms. How can she joke like that?!


"Stupid!"


"Just pee!"


"It's awkward~"


"How is it awkward? As if you don't come in my hands when we-- hmmp!" I covered stopping we from saying anything. This monkey... Tsk tsk...


"Fine! Here it goes..." As awkward as it is, yes I did and I'm so embarassed even if Amber is my girlfriend. She was controlling her laugh all the while and when I finished I cleaned myself and washed my hands. Amber placed the kit on the marble counter and hugged me from behind also washing her hands with mine.


"Jung Soojung... You are a very weird girl... Do you know that? That's why I love you..." She smiled at me from the mirror and i smiled at her too shaking my head and chuckling to myself. I'm so stupid on doing that it almost backfired on me.


We both looked at the kit and it showed a single line so it's negative. I sighed loudly and leaned my back on her completely relieved.


"Now you know how it feels like when doing this things. Don't worry babe, we'll get to this point in the near future." She whispered at me while we stared at each other at the mirror.


"I just got curious that's why.. and it said accurate that's why I panicked!" I pouted shamelessly at her embarassed of what I did. "I'm sorry.."


"It's okay babe, let's go.. but even if it's negative I'll still marry you anytime, remember that.

"
"I know..." I smiled at her and turned my body to face her reaching for a quick kiss. "I'll get my baby Seulgi soon." She rubbed our noses together and laughed softly. We went out of the bathroom and checked how Jess and Vic were doing.


Almost all the kits has single lines so it's negative. No positive results so that's good for unnie. She stood up and hugged me tight, tears flowing on her cheeks. Relieved that she wont go through the hard ships of being a single parent.


"I'm happy for you unnie... Please stop crying..." I patted her back whispering words of encouragement.


"Soojung... Unnie is just relieved... Thank you for helping me. I thought I'm going to be a parent this early." She wiped her tears away and held my hand facing me. "I'm sorry for all I have done. I'll brake up with Hae first thing in the morning. I can't be his mistress... I can't live my life like that."


I hope unnie will use her second chance to be the same old Jessica Jung that we admire. Loving friend and sister, she will do everything for your greater good. What I wish for you unnie is to meet the person who will love you unconditionally and will treat you right with respect and love.


I don't care if it's a man or a woman, as long as they make my sister happy that's okay with me. Yuri unnie has moved on and found her Kyungie, I wish you find yours too unnie.