Salchow - 39

Edges and Toe Picks

A/N: Hey chingus! Update for today! Who wants a dessert? 

I suddenly craved for ice cream 😑

_shakethatllama this is for you 😉

Thank you to all our subscribers! 

Peace yow! ✌

------

 

chocolate+syrup+and+whipped+cream.jpg

 

Dani's POV

 


"Do-yeon, are you sure Yuri unnie and Kyungie unnie are still asleep?" I asked my friend whispering while we huddle in the kitchen island of our house. We decided to surprise Yuri unnie with a cake that we baked and some balloons and banners wishing her a happy birthday.


We woke up early to prepare the cake with the written instructions of Soojung unnie taped on the fridge. Thank God we didn't burn the kitchen or else unnie will kill us all four.


"I think so... They retired early last night because Yuri unnie was sleepy due to the medicine Kyungie unnie gave her. I just hope she's feeling better now..." Shannon said while doing her favorite thing, eating her Rice Krispies and drinking her milk from the bottle.


"Who wouldn't feel better if there's someone taking care of you." Tia said while decorating the cake. "Dani-ah, can you get the M&Ms we bought yesterday?"


"Sure!" I went to the fridge and opened it and rummage inside. Where was it? I know I just placed it here on the shelf...


"Dani-ah, can you get the whipped cream please? And the Hershey's Chocolate syrup too hehehe..." I glared at Shannon and she just grinned at me making a peace sign.


"What are you going to do with it Shannon? You're eating Rice Krispies! It's for the ice cream sundae later!"


She just answered me with a smile and continued on eating. But the things she asked are not here... I remember putting it here last night when I was fixing the things we bought from the supermarket. Well the vanilla ice cream is here... I lifted it and noticed that it's half empty.


"Who ate the vanilla ice cream last night!!!" This is unacceptable!


Do-yeon shook her head waving her hands "Definitely not me because I'm on a diet due to my photoshoot. Ask Shannon!"


"Not me! I don't eat vanilla flavored ice cream, only matcha green tea. I almost ate all of Soojung unnie's stock on the ref."


Tia grinned at me "Uh uh... Not me."


Where is my ice cream!? The dream of making a vanilla sundae with whipped cream and chocolate syrup was gone. Who the hell ate my vanilla ice cream!!!???


"I saw Jessi unnie last night coming from the kitchen but it's the 6 pack beer she has on her left hand and a can on her right drinking. No ice creams involved."


The four of us looked at each other and concluded that there's only two persons who will do it.


"Are you thinking what I'm thinking girls?"


"Yes, definitely yes."


"How do we know?"


I smirked at them mischievously and crossed my arms "Leave it to me."

 

 

 

Amber's POV

 

 

It was the sweet smell of chocolate that woke me from my slumber. I rubbed my nose on Soojung's nape smelling her sweet after scent, running the tip of my tongue tasting the chocolate syrup that we played on last night. She stirred from her sleep and rolled on top of me burying her face on my chest.


It started as an innocent midnight snack, she was craving for a Green Tea flavored ice cream. I went down to the kitchen and check if we still have a stock of it. We just finished watching 'Goblin' and she suddenly had the urge to eat it. When I checked the freezer, what was left is just a spoonful. But there was a newly bought Vanilla ice cream and I know this is Dani's. It's her favorite flavor with whipped cream and chocolate syrup.


"Sorry Dani, just share a little to your sister hehehe..." I scooped a lot on a big bowl then scanning my eyes on the fridge I saw the can of whipped cream and bottle of choco syrup. I also snatched a pack of M&Ms and Gummy Bears biting the packs and went inside our room.


Soojung was sitting on our bed her eyes still glued on the TV wearing her glasses. It's to protect her eyes on too much glare of the light from the TV, she likes watching with all the lights turned off. I gave her the bowl and dropped the pack of chocolate and gummies on our bed. The cream and syrup I placed on the bedside table on her side.


"Babe, the Green Tea is gone..." her face fell into a pout and smelled the ice cream on the bowl. She has this weird habit of smelling the food before deciding if she will eat it or not. "Don't worry I'll buy a gallon first thing in the morning. For now, let's just settle for vanilla."


"Okay..." She grinned at me like a kid and scooped a small portion of the ice cream and eating it. I scooted behind her and leaned my back on the headboard. I reached for her waist and pulled her on my lap hugging her from the back.


She was feeding me from time to time while we watch a movie on Netflix. I reached for the can of whipped cream and sprayed some of it on my mouth.


"Me too!" I chuckled at Soojung's cuteness and sprayed some on .


We talked about her upcoming tournament the week after in China, then we'll fly to Japan after that to prepare for another tournament. We'll be staying in Japan for a week then back to Korea. The China and Japan tournaments are important because if Soojung will get the first place in both events, it guarantees her a ticket to the World Skating Championship and a possible ticket to the Olympics if she place on the competition.


"Don't you want to do the Triple Axel jump again Soojung?" She shook her head and kept on eating her cold treat. I know she's still traumatized with what happened to her, it was the cause of her injury that's​ why she doesn't dare do the jump even on practice.

 

She's afraid to bust her knees again doing it, because nailing the Triple Axel jump will make her one of the few who performed the hardest jump in figure skating history. Only 9 female skaters successfully made the jump and if Soojung will nail it, she'll be the tenth skater.


She reached for the chocolate syrup and pour a small amount on her ice cream "It's just really hard to forget what happened, I'm afraid to land badly again Am. I can do all the jumps except the Triple Axel..." I opened the pack of chocolates and gummy bears dropping a few pieces on the bowl. She scooped it with some ice cream and brought the spoon to my mouth "It's a lot of risk I'm still not willing to take."


I nodded at her and we continued on eating. She reached for the can of whipped cream trying to spray some on but it won't come out.


"Why isn't it coming out?" She tried again but nothing.


"Push it hard.."


"I did... But it won't come out..."


"Let me.." I took the can from her hands and shake it then push the button. Maybe it's because of the pressure building inside the can that's why it squirted a lot of cream and landed on my face. Soojung was laughing so hard looking at my cream covered cheeks.


Putting down the bowl of ice cream on the table, she reached for some wipes and was going to wipe my face when she suddenly changed mind. How did I knew about it?


Her eyes changed to something I always see whenever she's up to something. She sat on my lap facing me with a mischievous grin on her face. I think something is up...


I looked at the whipped cream and bottle of syrup then at her grin. Don't tell me...


"Babe, whatever you're thinking I think I'll pass." She moved up to my lap straddling me while smiling and biting her lips.


Please don't bite your lips Soojung... You know I can't resist that..


She started to the cream on my face making me shudder. "Tell me one good reason not to do it..."


"W-we're going to make a m-mess and--." My breath hitched when she suddenly took off her T-shirt and threw it at the floor beside our bed. Oh God...


I really can't get enough of her magnificent body... All of it is perfection... Her skin, her collarbone, her neck, her perky , her oh so delicious abs that makes me want to shower some kisses on there.


"It's g-going to be a m-mess and y-you will have a h-hard time...c-cl.." she was tying her hair up and I can see her twin peaks all laid in front of me. Oh .... I know, I know. Argggghhhh! I can't help it anymore!


"You will have a hard time cleaning... A-and our sheets will have c-chocolate stains..." She smirked at what I said and took the hem of my shirt pulling it up off of me placing it beside hers.


"So? We can always buy a new one, Johnny." She gave me that y smirk of hers while her eyes roam in my top and I gave up. No one can resist Soojung especially when she's biting her lips oh so ily. Gahd... I wanna bite that lips so badly and leave marks on that delicate skin.


"Whatever you say babe..." I smirked at her and lay down on our bed putting my hands at the back of my head and let her do her work.


Let's just say that the whipped cream and chocolate syrup was put to good use and was eaten in a not so normal way. I know, our bodies will be sticky when we wake up in the morning... but who cares?


What Soojung wants, Soojung gets. No questions asked.


I never knew that chocolate syrup was more tasty and sweet when being on her neck all the way to her navel with whipped cream on the sides. Our kiss taste like chocolate all night and my hair was all sticky because she kept on running her hands on my hair and pulling it too whenever she will reach her peak.


It wasn't Vanilla , that's too boring and she doesn't like it. It's vanilla flavored with chocolate and whipped cream and sprinkled with M&Ms all in one.


We spent the night exploring every inch of our body with me adoring her abs every ing single time we made love. It was perfect and incomparable, it's hard work and a piece of art. Even her perky is a piece of art, everything about her body is a piece of art.


"Ammmberrr!!" Everytime she will scream my name on the verge of her ecstasy is music to my ears. The way her lips part while her chest rise and fall catching her breath and the way she bites her lips meaning she love everything we did.


"I love you... Thank you Am..." She smiled at me lovingly while my cheeks with her fingers. I placed my arms beside her head supporting my body weight as I hover above her. My lips brushes hers as I get lost on her beautiful brown orbs full of love and care.


How I love this girl and she loves me too no doubt about that. I haven't love anyone like this before, like my chest is going to explode because of all the love I feel for her.


"Always at your service your Majesty..." She pinched my nose laughing softly and rake her fingers on my hair.


"Silly... You pushed me on my limits again... I think I'm gonna have a hard time walking tomorrow." She smacked my head playfully while blushing making me laugh.


"But Soojung, you told me to put it inside so I did!"


"Not there! Gosh!"


"It was dark how would I know that it's the wrong hole." I smirked at her and she just rolled her eyes on me.


"You did it intentionally~"


"You love it... Especially when I did both of it--" she covered my mouth to stopped me from releasing any details about what we did. I was laughing at her blushing cheeks while she flick my forehead non stop. Even though she act all y and bold, Soojung is still shy when talking about it.


"Seriously... Thank you Am. For always being patient and understanding... for loving this weird girl." I smiled at her tenderly, loving how she looks at me with devotion and adoration. We shared a tender kiss still tasting the sweetness of chocolate in our mouths, biting and nibbling in the process. She was laughing and giggling while I the remaining chocolate syrup I poured on her neck earlier.


"I love you... With all my life. What's mine is yours..."


"And what's mine is yours too..."


I stared into her eyes thinking if I should say it now, it's not that I'm rushing her. I just want her to know that I have plans of fulfilling my promise of a family with her. Or maybe we can build a family first before doing it?


"Soojungie..."


"Hmmm..."


"After you win in China and Japan, the next stop is Helsinki.."


"That is if I win, but of course I'll win." That's my girl!


I took a deep breath and smiled at her "Of course you'll win. Ummm.... I-if you get a slot to the Olympics that will be a few months of waiting again and training, right?" Just say it Amber! Don't be a !


She caress my face and her eyes bore into mine like trying to read what I want to say. But she just chuckled and brush aside my bangs. "Why? Did you already talked to Jessi about how my training should be? It will be rough but don't worry babe, I can handle it. I know you'll be by my side slave driving me to perfect my moves and Jessi to yell at me. And we won't have to train overseas, I got all what I need here." She kissed me softly and broke it while watching my expression.


"Can I ask for a favor babe?"


"Ummm... Okay.. sure, what is it?"


How do I say this?


"Am?"


"C-can you t-take a h-hiatus on skating after the Olympics? You know... Like 9 months... Or a year or two maybe..." She giggled at my nervous face and cupped it with her palm.


"Why? Are we going on a vacation or something?" I bit my lips trying to say it without being stupid. Come on Amber! She'll love what you will say! She's been rooting for it, remember? You have to start early making that tattoo come to life.


"A pregnant woman can't skate competitively... You know..." I tilted my head and pouted at her. She narrowed her eyes at me trying to understand what I said. Come on Soojung! I smiled at her wriggling my eyebrows then her eyes turned wide understanding what I just said.


"Oh..." I nodded at her and she has this cute blush on her cheeks and a small smile developing on her lips.


"Yeah... Oh."


"Just that? A year or two?"


"Why? Are you planning on retiring?"


"We'll... Not yet.. I still want to skate even if we already have k-kids..."


"Of course... I'm not stopping you. You can just take a rest once in a while. It's a 4 year wait for the next Olympics after this one coming, we can do everything within that 4 years." She nodded at me with a twinkle in her eye. I know a lot of scenarios are already playing in her head right now.


"What if I don't get in on the Olympics again?" She pouted at me making me squish her cheeks.

 

"Then the plan is off."


"WHAT?! NO WAY!! YOU'RE JOKING, RIGHT?!" I was keeping a straight face teasing Soojung. It can be a motivation for her to train hard so, why not? 

 

"No wedding either. We're going to wait for another Olympics so that's 4 years.


"Watch me, I'll even bring the gold medal home." She smirked at me confidently looking like a champion. That's my girl!


"Just promise me one thing Soojung..." She wrapped her arms on my neck looking deep into my eyes. On those eyes I see our future together, the life we've always dreamed of.


"Anything..."


"If I ask you to marry me, promise me you'll say yes." A small smile escaped her lips and she narrowed her eyes on me playfully.


"And what if I don't say yes?"


"Then I'm going to ask you everyday until you say yes. Even if it takes time." She laughed softly at my cheesiness, bit my ears and whispered to me making me smile widely.


"Promise..."

 

 

 

I was reeled in to reality when Soojung stirred above me again. She looked up to me from my chest with her sleepy eyes and her just woke up hair still looking gorgeous and smiled "Hey Johnny... Good morning..." Her soft voice making me smile like a fool in love.


She pulled herself up and kissed me tenderly, her lips lingering on mine. "I forgot babe, I need to help the teens make Yuri's cake."


"Okay... I'll make breakfast.." I grinned at her mischievously and surprised her by changing our position pinning her beneath me "But now... Just a quick breakfast in bed."


"AMBER!!!!"

 

 

 

 

"Waffles!!! More waffles!" Dani and Do-yeon shouted at me while I make our breakfast. After our last session, I let Soojung to take a bath first while I went out of the room seeing Dani, Do-yeon, Shannon, and Tia sitting on the stools in our kitchen island. The cake was already done and they were just finishing the banner they are making for Yuri.


I started to make our breakfast, waffles and bacon. The teens started to eat the first batch that I made and I noticed them grinning and whispering to each other. What?!


Soojung came looking all fresh and tidy hugging her sister from behind. Then she went on to hug our other 3 daughters and sat on her seat right beside mine.


"Wow... You already finished the cake. And it looks edible..." Dani pouted at her sister like a puppy making us laugh.


"It is edible unnie, and Tia designed it. Do-yeon and Shannon already finished the banner so we're good to go."


"Where's Jessi unnie?"


"Probably sleeping... She drank all my Budweiser I think." I told Soojung and gave her coffee. "Thanks babe.." I turned my back at her to get the second batch of waffles when she suddenly spurted coffee while the teens are laughing hard.


Soojung was coughing and trying to control herself not to laugh while Shannon and Tia was laughing so hard they are crying. "Yah! Are you okay?! Why are you all laughing?!"


"Unnie, you haven't showered this morning?" Dani asked me making me look at her confusedly. Soojung was motioning on my hair clenching her teeth.


I unconsciously brushed my bangs "Yeah... I let your unnie go first.. why?"


Dani crossed her arms on me glaring "Did you eat my vanilla ice cream, stole my choco syrup and whipped cream plus my M&Ms?" Soojung suddenly turned red when the teens looked at her with smirk on their faces.


"No! I did not!" Sorry Dani! Your unnie's got hungry last night.


"Really unnie? You didn't do it?"


"Yes!"


"Okay, as you say so." She said smirking at me.


Jessica's door opened and it revealed a very sleepy Ice Queen clutching her pillow walking to us and sat down on a stool.


"Morning unnie!"


"Morning girls~"


I poured coffee for her and placed a plate of waffles in front of her. She muttered a 'Thanks' and when I turned my back on her I saw Soojung motioning on my hair asking me to approach her.


Jessica choke on her coffee too laughing at me. Wait a minute! Do I have something on my face? I made sure I don't have anything before coming out of our room.


"YAH! What the hell is it?! You've been laughing at me, tell me what is it?!"


"Amber, next time please take a bath first in the morning after you and Soojung do anything wild the night before." Soojung threw a piece of bacon on her sister looking red all over.


"You look like a dessert buffet with those gummy bears and chocolates hanging at the back of your head. Looks like you had a sweet night... Hehehe..."


I reached for my hair at the back and noticed lumps of sticky gummies in my hair. Dani was glaring at me knowing that I lied at her.


.