Toe Loop - 13

Edges and Toe Picks

A/N: Hi guys! Here's an update for all of you! 

Thank you to all our subscribers and upvotes, to all our readers. 

Subscribe, comment, holler!

 

 

-----------

 

 


Amber's POV


We never got to the room when we arrived home because Joey and Sulli were already in our house waiting. I think Soojung already forgot about the 'thing' when she and Sulli excitedly hugged each other and started to chat non-stop. Sulli is really nice and funny too, I think Joey got the hots for her considering that he has been spending time with Sulli since the night they met.


Grandma prepared a feast as a sending off party for Dani and Tia who are going to start their University life next week. I can see how proud Grandma is while looking at Dani, she's her blessing like she always tell me. Her life became colorful again when Dani came into her life and she said she will be even more happier if her one wish will come true. For Dani to meet her father.


But it was hard, looking for that person. Grandma talked to me before in secret and asked for my help to find who Dani's father is. Her deceased mother left a box full of photos and letters. One letter stands out and up to now I told Grandma not to tell Dani about it. She can't read those letters.... as of now. She can read it once the right time comes.


For now, I will be the one to act as her sister, brother, and mother. I'll support her studies, whatever she want and need in her life I will provide. My sister Jackie also promised help, she also became attached to Dani when she came for a visit once. She said it's like paying it forward, helping people like us who are neglected.


I look at Dani and Tia happily chatting with their new found unnies and it made my heart warm how Dani captured Soojung's heart easily. They're inseparable now, teaming up against Sulli and Tia who seemed to also jive.


I took a swig of my beer while watching them discreetly, wondering at their likeness. Joey was rambling something about Sulli and I just nod at whatever he says. My focus was on Soojung and Dani, how they smile, how their eyes crinkle, their noses. I saw how Soojung tilted her head and played with her hair while listening to Sulli. Dani was also like that, but don't all girls play with their hair?


I was staring intently at them when Dani suddenly whispered to Soojung then pointed at me. The beer suddenly dripped from my mouth when Soojung flashed her wink and decided to further damage me more by sending a flying kiss. All 4 of them burst out laughing at my stupidity. Oh boy. (--_--*)


Joey gave my back a hard pat laughing while I lift the hem of my shirt to wipe my mouth. I heard Soojung coughing from their group, it seems like she sprayed soda on Tia who is wiping her laughing face right now. I stood up and made my way to their group, reaching for Soojung's mouth wiping it with my shirt.


"What happened to you?! Are you okay?!" She was still coughing, her face flushed. She took a deep breath fanning herself with her hands.


"She's not okay Amber... she saw things she never expected to see that's why she sprayed soda on Tia." Sulli said smirking at her glaring best friend. Dani was giggling beside Soojung shaking her head.


"YAH!!! CHOI JINRI!!"


"Shutting up now..." Sulli said zipping and smiled at Soojung.


"Oh my God Tia! I'm so sorry! I'm sorry!" Tia was laughing/crying due to her bad luck. Dani helped wipe her friend's face with a wet towel and just said she's okay to Soojung.


Joey came to us grinning. "How about we play dodge ball? Me and Amber against the 3 of you? Don't worry, we'll go easy on you 3."


"As if you'll win! Come on! Let's get it on!" Dani and Tia excitedly bumped their fist like they're going to battle. . This is gonna be one painful battle. These two are savages on dodge ball.


Soojung told us to start and she will just watch us from the swing. Grandma accompanied her cheering for us. Joey was targeting Sulli and the girl was good in dodging. I was trying to out Tia first then Dani but these two are like Matrix characters. How the hell do they do it?!


We did outed Sulli and Tia then the last one was Dani. When it was our turn, they kept on passing  the ball so fast that Joey tripped on his shoe and fell down. Sulli easily got him and the remaining player was me. Soojung was cheering wildly as I dodge every throw of the 3 goons. Too bad for them I don't easily tire out, I can still skate a hundred times in a rink without getting tired.


They eventually gave up and ran trying to catch me. The dodge ball became a game of tag and we run around the courtyard like school kids laughing wildly. The night is beautiful, sharing it with family, friends, and love ones.

 

 

 

 


Krystal's POV

 

"So... Soojung-ah.. what's the score between you and Amber?" Jinri asked me with a smirk on her lips. The four of us girls are chatting on the swing while Amber and Joey are at the other side sitting on the bench facing us drinking beer. They seem to be talking about something and I noticed Amber staring occasionally at me.


"Haha... Well... We seem to be dating starting today." I responded shyly with a grin. That kiss at the beach was the confirmation that we're officially dating. I know, everything happened so fast!  I still have goosebumps when I replay that kiss in my mind... I never thought I'm that bold to initiate the second kiss.


It was like a light inside me suddenly flickered and lit me up. When she held my hand while driving... it was the best feeling ever. To have someone hold my hand tight with a silent promise that she will never let it go.


"How was the kiss?" The two teens waited like fishes for my response. Is it okay to tell it?!


"Jinri! We have minors here!"


"Don't be such a mom Soojung!"


"Unnie we're 18... Don't worry about that, we already know something about the world. Dani had her first kiss when she was 15--hmmmp!"


"YAH! Y-YOU! STOP THAT!" Dani quickly covered Tia's mouth with her hands stopping her best friend. I raised my eyebrows at Dani waiting for her confirmation on what her friend said. Her face became scarlet red grinning at me. 

 

I can't believe this! I had my first kiss at 22 while this kid had hers at 15! What was I doing with my life?!


Stupid Soojung! You were in Canada killing yourself in training.


"Just answer the god damn question Soojung! How was it!?" Jinri hissed at me while glancing at Amber smiling.


"It was perfect..." I said biting my lips, relieving the taste of Amber's lips in mine. And I can't wait to taste it again and again and again...


"Amber unnie is staring at you again Soojung unnie..." Dani whispered to me. I turned to Amber's direction and yes, she is looking at me with fondness causing my heart to flip. I sent a playful wink and threw in a kiss,the effect was funny. We burst out laughing when beer came dripping from hehehe... I didn't know that's my effect on her.


I was still giggling at Amber's silliness while drinking my soda when she took the hem of her shirt to wipe . "Look at those abs unnie..." Tia whispered playfully. My eyes instantly locking on the target unexpectedly. Her perfect abs said hello that cause me to accidentally spray soda all over Tia.

 

She has abs, Soojung.

 

She has because she's a former athlete!

 

Of course she has!

 

You felt it last night and this morning, remember?!


I was coughing due to my soda outburst when Amber came to us in a hurry just to wipe my mouth with her shirt. I saw her flat stomach and abs again that made me gulp like a ert while fanning myself. Whoah... It's getting hot in here...! WHY THE HELL IS IT HOT!!?

 

So this is what I get as a freebie for dating Amber J. Liu.... Not bad...


Joey suggested to play dodge ball teaming up with Amber versus the giant and her 2 wacky back up. Grandma joined me on the swing and cheered for them.


"I'm really happy for Dani... She will finally make her dreams come true. To study in a prestigious university and after that someday she will have a stable job. That is all she wanted and I am glad Amber came into our life to help us." Grandma said as we watch them play ball.


"Grandma, Dani told me that her mother died giving birth to her. Her mother... Did she tell you who Dani's father is?"


"Ailee never told me who the father was. She said it is not important and her daughter does not need a man like him in her life. Her Mother, she arrived here in Jeju with a small luggage all drenched in the rain. She was looking for a place to stay and I let her stay in my home for a couple of nights. I found out one morning that she was pregnant and she had nowhere to go. I told her to stay with me and live in this island without worry, to start a new life. I treated her like my own daughter and she called me Mother..." I can see the sadness in Grandma's eyes remembering Dani's mother.


"She is a very kind hearted woman who fell inlove with the wrong man. But she said she does not regret anything because the baby inside her is what's important. She love the baby, and she cannot wait to hold her. But the Heavens had other plans. Ailee died after giving birth to Dani... Before losing her breath, she kissed her daughter in the head and said sorry for having a Father that is not man enough to acknowledge her."


"Her father didn't even look for her or her Mother?" I asked curiously while rubbing Grandma's back to calm her. She shook her head and smiled.


"No one came. That is why I decided to raise Dani as my own. I registered her under the Kim family name. She was my biggest blessing Soojung... She came into my life and made it complete. Suddenly, I'm not alone anymore." Grandma smiled lovingly while watching Dani run after Amber playing tag.


"You didn't have your own children Grandma?!"


"I didn't had the chance. My husband and I met in a dance. I was 15 and he was 18, both young and free spirited. After a week of romance, we decided to get married."


"A week!?" Wow that's fast!


"Yes, a week. Since I am still too young we asked permission from my parents first then our families set the date. We were married and the whole town joined the celebration. A month after our wedding, we found out I am pregnant. But then, the Korean War happened. He needed to serve our country and I waved goodbye to him asking him to comeback to me. He promised, but only his memory did. Because of the grief and sadness, I had a miscarriage." She was smiling on me but there was sadness and grief on it. I held Grandma's hand tightly.


"I'm sorry Grandma.."


"It's fine Soojung.... It was a long time ago. I already got over it. I was alone for a long time then when Ailee came she became the daughter I didn't have. And then Dani, then Amber three years ago. If Dani is my blessing, Amber is my Angel."


"A cute Angel?" I teased Grandma to make her smile again and she did.


"Yes, and kind hearted too. When I first saw her in the market I thought she was a boy. Then she spoke broken Korean, that is when I realized she is a girl because of her voice. She lived with us and became my second daughter which she enjoys. Amber came into our life when we needed help the most. She helped Dani with her studies and gave me this house as a sign of gratitude for the help I have given her. She treated and cared for Dani like her own younger sister."


"I can see how much she cares for Dani. She will give everything to the kid just to live comfortably." Dani got hold of the garden hose and started to run after Amber and Joey spraying them with water. Jinri was hiding afraid of getting wet.


"She said she does not want Dani to feel neglected, she does not want the girl to experience the life she and her sister had before she became a Hockey player. That is why she and her sister Jackie are always worrying about Dani and giving her what she wants, doting on her."


"But Grandma, what if... Her father suddenly shows up or a family member?"


"Well... He's 18 years too late. He has a lot of explaining to do to his daughter if he finally had the balls to show up." Good point on Grandma there. The nerve of that man if he does decide to show up and claim his daughter.


"She's so happy and worry free. She doesn't need a father because she have you and Amber. In the 2 days that we have known each other I already felt an attachment to her because she's such a sweet kid."


"Dani has always been a big fan of yours and i know how happy she is when she finally met you. Now she sees you as another unnie she look up to and cared for."


"Don't worry Grandma, I'll take care of Dani too while she's in Seoul. Our house is just 5 minutes away from the University, I can have her and Tia in our house once in a while and monitor their studies too." I smiled at her with assurance. These two might be a handful but it's okay, I always wanted to have dongsaengs ever since. Too bad Mom doesn't want to have another baby after me.


"Thank you Soojung... Take care of Amber too. Amber built walls around her that no one had successfully climbed. She was afraid to be left behind again that's why she's the one who leaves. But when she met you, the walls came crumbling down in an instant. I know you're a good person Soojung and I can see how you look at her. Tell me, when you look at Amber, do you see things that makes you wanna stay and forget everything?"


When Grandma said it, I nodded and smiled at her. She laughed softly and nodded too. "Well then my child, you made the right decision. Same as when I made the right decision at the early age and marry my one and only love. Be happy and don't forget, all relationships are not perfect. There will be a time where the two of you will fight over petty things and silly arguments. But always, always, say sorry. It doesn't matter who say it first. Just don't forget to say sorry and always remind yourselves how much you love each other."


"But Grandma, we haven't even said I love you to each other. We just admitted our feelings..."


"Soojung, love doesn't have to be a grand production of everything. The smallest things and gestures the two of you does to each other already means love. She shared to you a part of her that she haven't shared and kept to everyone else. Sometimes, I love you doesn't have to be said out loud. I love you can be said in different ways and it's for you to do however you want. Even an affectionate kiss." She winked at me and stood up. "I'll leave you here to that rascals. Tell them I already went to my room to rest.


I hugged Grandma's waist letting her know how thankful I am for her care. I never thought this vacation will be meaningful. "Thank you Grandma, I'm glad I met you. I'll introduce my older sister to you when you visit us in Seoul."


"I'll look forward to that, so we can already make arrangements for your wedding.." she said joking at me.


"Grandma! We are not getting married!"


"Yet Soojung. But soon. Good night child!" She went on and entered the house leaving me with the drenched bunch in front of me. I burst out laughing seeing them all wet from playing with the hose. They all have a smirk on their lips and started to approach me, Dani holding the hose.


"Unnie..... Would you like to join us?" Dani said adjusting the noose of the hose to shower type.


"Uh uh... Dani-ah don't ever think about it.." oh my God.. I don't want to!


Amber suddenly grabbed me from behind and carried me on her arms startling me. I was shouting and screaming when she did it but they were just laughing at me. Jinri even managed to take a video of me! The hell!


"Dani-ah, come on! One, two, three!"


"Eeeekkkkkkk!!!" They showered me with water making me drench like them too. Amber started to run slowly trying to hide me from Dani's water attack both of us laughing.

 

 

 


Joey and Tia took Jinri to the hotel since she also has to sleep and prepare for our flight home tomorrow. We will get her in the hotel tomorrow then we'll proceed to the airport. Dani said goodnight and went up to her room to rest. Amber and I are still in the dining area sipping tea with towels around draped over our wet clothes.


The moment we heard Dani's door close, she quickly reached for me and connected our lips. It was such a sweet gesture from this cheese ball making me smile on her lips. I nibbled on her lips giving her pecks.


She cupped my face with the palm of her hands and continued on kissing me, taking her sweet time on devouring my lips. She broke the kiss and gave a peck on my nose, on my eyelids and on my forehead, then back again to my lips. That was incredible..


"I've been wanting to kiss you while you were watching us play. I just waited for the perfect moment where they can't see us." I gave her a lovely smile and wrapped my arms on her neck pulling her closer.


"Me too.. you just beat me to it."


"Let's go upstairs and change our clothes. I don't want you to get sick Soojung."


"You just want to roll in your big and wide bed." I flicking her forehead. She carried me upstairs to her room and sat me down on the couch. She went back downstairs to get my crutches and gave it to me. She gave me another set of her T-shirt and boxer shorts that I can wear to sleep. I kinda like wearing her clothes now, there's this special feeling of happiness when you wear the clothes of this special person in your life. It makes you closer than ever.


Special person in my life.


So do I call her my girl now? Like what I hear from those Canadian teens before when they talk in the café about their girlfriends.


It sounds so cool... My girl..


How will I introduce her to Jess unnie?


'Hey' unnie, this is my girl Amber!'


I chuckled on my own silliness making her look at me like I'm some kind of a weirdo.


"I'll change in the bathroom Soojung..." She said to me while walking there. I quickly changed my clothes and dropped the wet ones on the floor near the bathroom door. I was going to open my phone in her study desk and check if there are some messages from Jess unnie when Amber suddenly lifted me up and dropped me carefully in the bed with her hovering over me.


"Hey! I was going to check my phone! What if my unnie had an important message?" I said pinching her sides. She laughed softly at me and sat at my feet and took off my knee brace. She reached for a bottle on her night table and squeezed a small amount on her palm and rubbed it together. Then she gently and carefully applied it at my knees soothing it. It was cold and comforting, taking off the stress on my handicap knee.


"Luna called me and told me to use this on your knee since it's been days that you haven't had your therapy. She said just to relax the knee and she told me to also do some exercise on it and stretching." She said smiling at me while massaging my knee.


"How did she knew I'm here?!"


"Sulli told her apparently."


"That giant..." I mumbled while shaking my head. I noticed her hands are good in..... Massaging.


"You're good... Where did you learn that?"


"Practice makes perfect." She grinned at me then slowly realizing what she just said.

 

 

 

 

 


"Oh..."
........
........
.........

 

 

 

 

 


"What I mean is I studied it before! My major in college before was Sports Therapy! Don't think about anything!!!"


"Did I say something?" I asked cutely at her clenching my teeth. Deep inside I wanna strangle her so badly! Practice makes perfect! How many practice did she made now!?


"I'll show it to you Soojung! Okay let's start now, I'm going to bend your knee slowly. Tell me if it hurts, arasso?"


"Yeah.. wait Amber.." I reached for the blanket and covered my lower body including my left leg. The only visible is my right leg that she's going to bend. I have to cover my self or else she'll know.


"Why are you covering yourself? Isn't that too warm?"


"It's okay I'm a little bit c-cold... Hehehe..." I laughed softly at her and she started her job. She actually knows what she's doing and give Luna a run for her money. And she was serious while doing it, and she looks so damn y at it. Especially since she's just wearing a black singlet that shows off her arms and back with her tattoos. I suddenly wanted to run my fingers on her back and trace every drawing in there.


I was biting my lips and thinking about the things I wanna do to her that I didn't got to hear all she was talking about. Damn... I'm becoming a closet ert because of this llama.


"And now we're going to check if you can spread this a little...." Hearing it snapped me from my momentary dimension and looked at her curiously. "S-spread what?"


"Uh... This?" She pointed at my legs dumbfounded. "Oh..." I said and lean back on the headboard again. This is new... Luna unnie hasn't done this kind of exercise before maybe she asked Amber to do it since I'm already behind our therapy.


"Okay! All done! Feel much better?" She said sitting on my left side. I nodded at her and slided on the bed lying on my back. She placed a pillow at the back of my knee for support and finally laid down beside me pulling the blanket over us.


She faced me with a smile on her face full of care and I can't help myself but cup her face and squish it making her lips pucker. "Thank you Amber... It was amazing.. I ..." I look into her eyes searching for the courage to say it but I remembered what Grandma said...


'The smallest things and gestures the two of you does to each other already means love. She shared to you a part of her that she haven't shared and kept to everyone else. Sometimes, I love you doesn't have to be said out loud. I love you can be said in different ways and it's for you to do however you want. Even an affectionate kiss.'


My eyes twinkled smiling at her as I pull her shirt and kiss her slowly. The slow kiss became a hot kiss consuming us both. Her tongue skillfully gliding on mine making me moan. Before it goes out of control we broke it slowly giving slow pecks, panting. She wrapped her arms on my waist pulling me closer to her.


"We're not doing it until your knee is fully healed..." she said pouting at me.

 

"You sure you can handle it?" I wriggling my eyebrows. She pouted at me and nodded looking like a lost puppy.


"We have to make sure your knee is okay before you partake in any rigorous activities.." Amber said winking at me.


"Oh... So that will be months.. poor Amber.."


"Who said it will be months?! I'll team up with Luna and monitor your therapy!"


I pulled her again for an affectionate kiss and release her smiling. "You talk too much~ let's sleep.." I snuggle to her side rubbing her arms. She kissed my forehead and clapped her hands two times to dim the lights.


"Same to you Soojung.."


"By the way Amber, I'm not wearing anything.."


"I know, and you're killing me! !"


"No swearing!"


"Fine~"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

I was having a late dinner in an American Diner style restaurant with my friends in Apgujeong enjoying the night. Sooyoung and Yoona were my friends way back in High School that I still keep in contact with. Sooyoung is now a doctor while Yoona is a Pre School teacher.


"How's your sister Soojung? I heard her injury was really painful." Yoona said cringing on the thought of it.


"She's in Jeju now with her friend Sulli. Her friend attended a seminar that's why she decided to tag along and enjoy a vacation. She needed it so I obliged." I said sipping my Diet Coke.


"How can she tour..." Sooyoung swallowed the quarter pound burger she was chewing and sipped her Cherry Coke "...the island with her condition? For sure she just went to the Teddy Bear Museum and gawk at the poor teddies there with murderous glare!" Soo still can't forget what kid Soojung did to her precious teddy bear that she left in our house before. Soojung was just 7 years old then and has been training for almost a year. Dad scolded her and she threw a tantrum. Unfortunately, Soo forgot her teddy bear that she brought to our house when we had a slumber party.


Soojung pinned her teddy bear on the dart board on my room and made the poor teddy her target. It was too late... Tsk tsk... Poor teddy's belly cannot be save.


"Soo haven't you move on to what happened to Mr. Smith? Come on! Soojung was just 7 years old back then!" I threw a French fry on her that she expertly catched with making Yoona clap her hands in awe.


"Mr. Smith was my best friend! I mourned his lost for a year Jessi! He's still here in my heart!" She pointed to her chest while chewing her fries.


"Pabo! She's not a kid anymore!" I hissed at Soo and threw another fry at her. I bit on my cheeseburger and stuffed some fries in my mouth.


"Oh yeah.., she isn't a kid anymore..." Yoona said while watching the TV at the bar.


"She's still the 7 year old Soojung for me Jessi and she haven't said sorry for it.!"


"Soo she said sorry to you, remember?"


"Yeah, while rolling her eyes to me like this!" She rolled her eyes like how Soojung does making me burst out laughing.


"Well that's how Soojung says sorry when she was a kid. But now she's all grown up, if you see her now you'll be happy for her."


"Soojung is really all grown up now... Oh yeah... And I'm not just going to be happy for her, I'll even throw a confetti when we see each other. Damn..." Yoona was sipping her Diet Coke still watching the TV.


"Yah! What the hell are you saying?! "


"Jessi... I think your little sister is having a good time in Jeju for the last 3 days..." She pointed her puckered lips on the TV in the bar for me and Soo to see. Since my back is facing it I turned my body while sipping my Coke.


My eyes bulged on the photos being shown on late night news. It was a set of photos with a couple sitting on the sands overlooking the beach. Obviously it was paparazzi photos and the couple seems to have a lovely time having a picnic. They were wearing couple hoodies and hats. The guy was wearing a snap back while the girl is wearing a familiar baseball hat. What made me drop the straw in my mouth are the photos when the baseball hat was taken off showing the face of my little sister Soojung and the other one while she was kissing the unknown guy.


"In celebrity news, it seems like our favorite little ice skater has grown up to be a very beautiful lady. The photos you are seeing right now was released by Dispatch minutes ago. They said that it was sent to them via email from an unknown source. Krystal Jung, champion ice skater and Yuna Kim's successor was seen vacationing in Jeju Island since she arrived last Friday with a female friend. Ms. Jung and her friend Ms. Choi was spotted at a Club that night with their dates. It was said that Ms. Jung was seen all night with her date and even went out the bar with him but the name and profile of her date was not known. Sources say that everyone they ask declined to comment on the name of the person. This Instagram photo was uploaded by a certain daniiiik the morning after showing Ms. Jung beside the guy looking so sweet but his face was covered to hide it's identity. A message was already sent to the uploader of the photo for her side but there hasn't been a feedback."

 


"Daebak Jessi... Your sister is having the time of her life in Jeju.." Yoona said shaking her head still watching the TV. I took a sip of my soda again waiting for the news to end clutching my phone and dialling Soojung's number. It wasn't ringing might be in airplane mode again.

 


"...these photos on the beach was just taken hours ago and it seems like our pretty ice skater is pretty much smitten on the charms of her boyfriend because even though she has an injury in her knee, she still managed to get in that difficult position and take command of the situation." 

 

Photos of Soojung straddling the snapback guy in the sand was shown. The first one was when Soojung took off the snapback. The face of the guy was not seen. The second photo was when Soojung pulled the hoodie to cover his head and face, the third was when she covered hers, and the fourth and fifth are the best. It was the photo of them kissing passionately without a care in the world! Although they were both wearing the hood, Soojung's face was still seen while the guy was not because his back was facing the camera. And it looks like the shot was super zoomed or the paparazzi who took it has special lens.


But still!!!!! It's Soojung's face plastered on TV kissing a guy straddling him even though she's wearing a knee brace for God sake! Her sister is eating the face of the guy!


"A source of Dispatch said that the guy was also famous and no other details was given. Well, what I can only say is, congratulations Krystal Jung! You nailed it!"


My phone started to ring and an unknown number was plastered on it. ! Who the hell is this!? Text messages poured in asking for statement. How did they know my number!!!!?


"Daebak! Jessi! You're sister is really grown up now I believe you!" "Soo said while still watching the TV.


"Shut up! !" I cancelled the call and tried to dial Soojung's number again but it's not just ringing. I tried to FaceTime her but it's the same. I sent hordes of messages to her but there was no reply. I dialled Sulli's number hoping to atleast contact her, they share the same room so it means my sister is there. It was also just ringing and I wanna pull my hair out panicking. ! This is so so so up!


"Jessi! Calm down!" Soo tried to calm me but I snapped at her making other diners look at our table. I closed my eyes and controlled my breathing "Come on Jessi breathe in, breath out..." I followed her and it regulated my breathing.


"Jessi just calm down and your sister will explain her side tomorrow. It's like what, 12 midnight? She might be sleeping now. Relax Jessi..." Yoona used her Pre School teacher voice to me and gave me my glass of Diet Coke urging me to sip.


"This is a mess.. she's going to get it tomorrow!"


"Jessi, your sister is already 22! It's normal to have a boyfriend at that age I suppose. And it's Dispatch, hello?! Your sister is not even a celebrity but they are invading her privacy. You should sue them from showing those photos because those are private moments that shouldn't be shown worldwide. Your sister is living her life as a normal 22 year old. They shouldn't mess her life and her boyfriend, if that's her boyfriend or fling or whatsoever. Just wait for your sister's side before you act." Soo is right, I should wait for Soojung to come home tomorrow and we'll fix this together. For now I should turn my phone to airplane mode and sleep later without worries.

 

Jung Soojung.... What have you done!?