Author's Note (^_^)

Edges and Toe Picks

 

Author's Notes

 

Edges and Toe Picks has ended, and I wanna say thank you to all our members here in AFF who subscribed to the story. To all who gave me the reason to write and motivated me, thank you very much.


Funny thing, after posting the Epilogue, I didn't know Krystal posted about her Cherry allergy in Instagram. Hehehe...coincidence. 😆


To all the KryBer shippers out there, #kryberisalive. 

Remember, June 1st 2017

Til next story guys!


Peace yow! ✌

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sneak peek....

 

Just a few more steps Krystal and the door is just within your reach!


I can imagine myself lying in the lower bunk bed resting my tired body from the 48 hour shift I covered. Ahhh....


Heaven~


Ha! There you go!


"What the..."


As if fate is playing a cruel joke, she was standing in front of me also reaching for the door handle.


Our hands over each other, never letting go.


"I got here first..." She said in her husky but cold voice still looking at me.


"I am the one who got here first." I said coldly at her. I have to... Or my walls will melt just by her stares.


Our eyes fixed at each other, fighting for dominance. If lasers are real, our eyes can produce it.


I tighten my hold on the door handle of the On-call room. I won't let go! This is my chance to rest and I'm not gonna let her have this room!


Even though I can see dark rings under her beautiful eyes, even though we look like zombies who haven't slept for 2 days but she still look so handsome....


Oh God... I didn't said that!!


Her hands also tighten it's hold on the handle, obviously not letting go.


"Dr. Jung..."


"Dr. Liu..."


Who's gonna let go?

 

 

Bwahahahaha!!!! See you all after 3 days!! 😆😉

Peace yow! ✌