Secrets

You're My Diamond

I'm still unsure sometimes how to start the chapter, so sorry if it's a bit sloppy at the start :^)

Also, this one isn't G rated either, but really no scenes or anything.

~~~

Jimin POV

It's been a week since Jungkook finished his break. We only called about 10 minutes everyday and he was still wondering what our plan was. Apparently he was excited to meet my friends, V and J-Hope. I went to work and rode through the streets, delivering the newspapers. This was everyday, for the next two weeks. Jungkook and I would wave through his window and I would hang out with V and J-Hope. I couldn't wait to introduce them to Jungkook. What I noticed was that Jungkook was opening up more. When we first started talking he was quite private about his information and poke very vaguely, and now he wont stop talking on the phone. The idea itself made me smirk. He seemed really comfortable talking with me, but I think that was because he had no one else to tell. I felt bad for him growing up in an environment where no one would listen to his stories and only know him for being the son of the President.

J-Hope and his sister finally finished the planning, and he went out with her to find a wedding dress. It was a really pretty dress, it was white, with laces on the top, and it flowed down, overlapping her feet. The veil was also really pretty, and they said they payed 5,000,000 won for it. They really wanted a special night.

I was lying down in bed when suddenly the phone rang.

"Yeboseyo?" I answered. 

"Dude, can you come sleep over?" V asked. Tomorrow was my day off of work so I replied, "Sure, I'll come in a couple of hours."

I got up and grabbed my pyjamas and toothbrush and stuffed them in my bag.

"Eomma I'm sleeping over at V's," I told her. She replied with an 'okay' and I left.

I rung his doorbell and he opened it within three seconds. "Hey," he told me. I replied, "hey."

I ran up to his room with him and the mattress was already set up with a pillow and a blanket. It was already 6pm, but it was a while until it got dark. 

"Do you need anything?" He asked. "Nah," I replied, and I flopped down on the mattress.

The whole night we were talking about the plan, the wedding, and other small things. The wedding was in 3 days, and we still needed to go and buy wedding gifts.

"I have a suit you can borrow that's a bit small on me, so it'll definitely fit you," V said and I smacked his leg in a playful way and began to laugh. 

"Stop mocking my height!" I called, and he just smirked.

It was then 12 so we decided to go to sleep. I stayed up for about an hour because I couldn't stop thinking of Jungkook. V was already asleep, and he looked really peaceful. 

~*~

I woke up around 8 in the morning. I itched my head and checked V to see if he was awake. He was under his covers, though. I peeked under to cover to find him sweating hard, half awake and half asleep. He was breathing like he was about to die, and small moans escaped from his mouth. He wasn't wearing a shirt, probably from the heat because it was pretty hot.

"Taetae?" I asked, shaking him, when he suddenly woke up and his eyes opened. 

"Dude," I told him. He found himself sweating and panted. "Are you okay?" I asked. He nodded and then shook his head right after.

"Yes, no, I don't know!" He breathed. I then looked down and saw that his crotch was hard. He probably had a dream.

"You had a wet dream, didn't you?" I asked. He nodded and sighed. "Who about? A girl? Was it-"

"No one, don't worry about it," he replied. He seemed quite depressed, but I wasn't sure why. I simply shrugged it off. 

~*~

J-Hope's family invited us to dinner the day before the wedding, and we accepted. I walked to V's and from there to J-Hopes.

"Hi there boys!" His mom said, and we walked inside and took our shoes off. We saw the dining table filled with lots of food. Already sitting there was J-Hope, his sister, and from what I was guess was her fiance.

V sat down next to J-Hope and I sat down on the opposite site of them. "Hey guys," J-Hope said. "Hey," we both replied. We helped ourselves with the food and began to eat, when V spoke up.

"So you must be Minho-ssi, it's nice to meet you," V said. Minho nodded, "It's nice meeting you too. You seem really good friends with Hoseok," He told us. He already seemed like a nice guy. The whole dinner J-Hope's family were telling stories and the couple were cuddling together. I thought it was really sweet of them. We were all quite jealous of other couples. I then saw that J-Hope and V weren't talking to eachother, as if there was a wall, or just the awkward feeling. I noticed V looked like he was about to explode, when he suddenly spoke.

"Can I be excused to go to the bathroom?" He asked, J-Hope's mom nodded. V walked casually to the bathroom and locked himself in. 

"So Jimin-nim, I don't know much about you, do you have a job?" Minho asked.

"I work as a paperboy and I deliver to the majority of the neighbourhood," I said, and Minho nodded.

For the next five minutes, we were just finshing our meals, while I was worried about V. Why was he taking so long? About a minute later, he came out, looking completely fine.

"What took so long?" I asked.

"Oh nothing really," he replied and sat back down. 

We told a few more stories and then dessert came. This must have been the most I've eaten in a long time. I just took Ice Cream. I've had ice cream before, when the truck came and V payed for me. It was delicious, and I rarely have good food like that. 

After finishing we were asked to stay longer, but V and I kindly refused because we said we needed to get ready for the wedding tomorrow.

 

Taehyung POV

Jimin and I headed to J-Hope's house for dinner. I happened to sit down next to J-Hope. I was kinda scared that something would happen, though, but at the same time I was happy.

"Hey guys," J-Hope said. Jimin and I replied the same. We began to eat, but I've decided to be polite after seeing Minho for the first time.

So you must be Minjae-ssi, it's nice to meet you," I said. Minho nodded, "It's nice meeting you too. You seem really good friends with Hoseok."

The whole dinner I was sitting uncomfortably next to J-Hope. I had this odd feeling around him that I wasn't getting until recently. I've decided not to speak to him because if I did I was scared to embarrass myself. I was staring at his arms, legs and other parts of his body. Suddenly I felt something between my legs, I began to sweat, so I had to do something. I crossed my legs, but it wasn't enough.

"Can I be excused to go to the bathroom?" I asked, and J-Hope's mom nodded. I walked to the bathroom and locked myself in. I pulled my pants down and tried to put down the I was getting. "Not now!" I violently whispered at my member. I thought of anything other than J-Hope, and luckily it got down. It took a few minutes though, and I was starting to get worried. I had to distract myself throughout the dinner, or else it might come back, and I would look suspicious. I made a flush noise of the toilet and walked out as if nothing happened. 

"What took so long?" Jimin asked.

"Oh nothing really," I replied trying to sound casual, and sat back down next to J-Hope until the dinner finished. 

 

Seokjin POV

After weeks of deciding which song we were going to perform, we've decided on Hold Me Tight. Namjoon and I wrote it a few weeks after we moved in together. It was really sweet, perfect for a wedding. The lyrics were touching and there were no flaws in it. 

After our long night of performing at the pub, Namjoon and I laid on the couch together watching a movie. We were cuddling and had a thin, blue blanket over us. The movie was pretty boring, but there was nothing else on but the news and sports. "Namjoonie," I said. He didn't reply with words, but instead with a kiss on my forehead. I blushed and smirked, "Namjoonie why ar-" and then our lips made contact. It was slow and passionate and his lips were soft. We were about to go further but then I pulled back. "What's up?" He asked.

"We might not want me limping in the wedding tomorrow, we should save it," I warned. He pouted but nodded in agreement. 

It was all cuddling the rest of the night. As I laid in bed, the thought and possibilities of tomorrow came in and out of my head. Also the thought that I wouldn't do well came up.

"Don't worry youself too much, you'll do fine," Namjoon said as if he read my mind.

"Okay," I replied, and nuzzled in closer to his chest. I trust you, Namjoonie~

 

~~~

Chapter 9 (?) It's kinda short, but great chapters are coming soon for you guys!~ 2 updates in one day, so that's why it wasn't so long. Thanks for subscribing and reading~

(THANKS FOR 70+ SUBS AND 4 UPVOTES OMFG GUYS-) <3