Study Date

You're My Diamond

Hoseok POV

Noona and Eomma were planning the wedding downstairs, while I was upstairs doing homework. I could hear squeals and annoying sounds of excitement and it was to the point where I literally grabbed my pillow and covered my ears. I marched downstairs to grab some food.

"Hoseok-ah, is Taehyung and Jimin coming?" Noona asked. I nodded my head, "Yep." I grabbed an apple and ran back upstairs. 

"Hoseok-ah, do you have any more friends we could invite?" Eomma asked. "Yeah, I'll go to University and ask them," I replied. Noona and Eomma wanted a big and expensive wedding, so that they could 'remember it for the rest of their lives.' 

Noona's fiance is really nice. His name is Choi Minho and he's really athletic. He quite tall, and he is very charming and las lots of charisma. I could see why Noona really likes him, and he cares about our family a lot. Every month he would come to eat dinner with us and we would always learn something new about him everytime. 

I took the first bite of my apple when my phone vibrated. I checked to see who it was, and it was V. 

"J-Hope, can I come over to study with you? >o<" 

I thought that I needed to do Math with him, so I replied.

"Sure :)" I nodded at my own phone.

I sat down doing any additional homework, while waiting for him to come. I was kinda scared, as I always was whenever I went to see V. I heard the door knock. I fixed my hair and sprinted down the stairs to open it. 

"Hi there," I said, opening the door wide. V as standing there with a few books in his hands.

"Hey," he replied with his box smile. We went up into my room and laid on my bed beginning with the math homework. V struggles with Math a little bit, so I like to help him out. He was casually writing down the answers but what I noticed was that we were really close together right now. It was to the point where if we turned to each other and someone knocked me I would kiss him. Kiss him. Suddenly my face grew red, then I heard him ask a question.

"Could you help me with this?"

I snapped back to reality and stuttered, "U-uh yeah sure," I went to see what question he was stuck on. I taught him the solution and how to figure out the answer for the question. 

"So the question is, what is the answer to x in this piece of wood, and we know that the vertical amount plus the horizontal amount is 72." V nodded in comprehension.

"So first of all, you put in into an equation. In this case, it's 4(4x) + 2(x) = 72. Not so difficult. You simplify the question, so it makes it 16x + 2x =72. Now you're left with 18. 18x = 72..." I turned towards him. "So the answer of x is..."

"Four..." V said and turned to me as well. Our eye contact lasted a long time and one small move and our lips would've connected. Time slowed down and my breathing became shaky. He had passion in his eyes and I started to grow lustful, but that was soon snapped out when he suddenly spoke again.

"Well, I understand now, thanks," V said turning back towards the book. I sighed in sadness and relief. "That's great," I replied.

The rest of the day was basically the same, helping him out with some Math Questions and doing my own. The rest of the week was occasional hangouts with V and Jimin and planning my sister's wedding.

 

Jungkook POV

The next 2 days Jimin and I called each other. We talked a lot and got a bit closer, which made me really happy because for the first time I felt like I had a friend. During one of the phone calls, he asked me a question.

"Jungkook, J-Hope's sister is getting married in 3 weeks, I was wondering if maybe you could come join us as well," Jimin asked.

"Well, I'll have to ask my dad, but he will most likely say no, but I could sneak out," I replied. Would dad let me go?

"There's still heaps of time for you to decide, so don't rush it," Jimin added.

"Oh okay, but Jimin, what about V and J-Hope? Should you introduce them to me? We didn't tell them that we hung out because we thought it was risky," I added.

"I think we can tell them, they're very trustworthy, and I don't really think they would do anything or tell anyone," Jimin said.

"Okay, but what about everyone else in the wedding? Wouldn't they recognise me and wonder why I'm there?" I asked. It's really risky.

"I've got an idea, you're free on that day right?" Jimin asked.

I quickly went to check my schedule. "What day is it on?" I asked. "Friday the 12 of July," Jimin replied. I opened up the book and saw I had nothing planned on the 12th of July. "I guess I am."

"Great, I'm gonna get something planned, for now, just continue on with anything else, I'll tell you the plan later," Jimin said and then hung up.

What was he planning?

 

Jimin POV

I quickly called V, and he picked up. "Hey," I told him. "Dude what's up?" He asked.

"I've got a lot to tell you, can I come over?" I asked.

"Sure," He said. I told my mom I was going to V's and ran to his house. He opened the door and let me in and I went up to his room.

"I've been keeping something from you which I'm going to tell you now," I told him.

"Alright but slow down, you seem really tired," he replied, and I sat on a chair. 

"I went to Jungkook's house 2 days ago," I started.

"Jinjja? He invited you?" He asked, I nodded. "We've been calling eachother regularly since then, and I think I can consider him a friend now," I laughed.

"So I invited him to go to J-Hope's sister's wedding, is that alright?" I asked. 

"I guess...but what about his identity, what about-"

"That's what I'm about to tell you now!" I said. I told him the plan and made sure he understood everything.

"Can we do it?" He asked. "I think we can," I answered. This is gonna be great.

V then called J-Hope, to tell him Jungkook was invited, V put him on speaker.

"J-Hope, invite Jungkook to the wedding," V stated.

"Woahwoah wha---?" J-Hope suddenly said. 

"Listen, we'll explain. Jimin and Jungkook are now friends and Jimin wants to invite Jungkook to the wedding, we have a plan to make him look unrecognisable, just listen okay? Tell your sister this and make sure that no one else knows, okay?" V asked.

"Alright...I...guess," J-Hope said and then hung up.

 

Taehyung POV

I was still so shocked that Jungkook-nim and Jimin were friends. It was to the point where Jimin didn't even put the 'nim' after his name anymore! Jimin grabbed my phone and called Jungkook-nim with it, and put him on speaker.

"Jimin?"

"Hi Jungkook, I'm at V's, I told him," Jimin said. I mouthed 'does he know about the plan?' and he shook his head. 

"Did you? Is he fine with it?" Jungkook-nim asked through the phone. "Yup," Jimin replied to him. 

"Well, I can't wait to know what your plan is," Jungkook-nim said. "Don't worry, the time will come, bye!" Jimin said and turned off the phone.

Jimin and I hung out for another hour before he had to leave and go home. I was skeptic of the plan. It seemed so smart, but so hard to pull off. It involves a lot of clothes, money wasting, and being sneaky. Perfect. I snickered to myself.

 

For the next week I was occasionally visiting J-Hope and Jimin. J-Hope was occupied with getting the wedding ready with his sister, and they booked a hall where lots of wedding were organised. Jimin was busy talking to Jungkook-nim on the phone. Jimin told me that they are talking less because Jungkook-nim's break was finished.

My feelings for J-Hope were becoming stronger. It was to the point where I started feeling a bit lustful for him. I was a bit scared, what if he doesn't feel the same way back? I had the feeling that my feelings would not go away for a while. I wasn't sure why but something told me that Jimin and Jungkook were gonna get closer, meanwhile I would be friendzoned by J-Hope. 

J-Hope...J-Hope...J-Hope...I laid in bed calling his name out. Why would a boy I met at University not get off my mind? 

 

~~~~~~~~~`

This chapter was pretty short, but I'm bringing in NamJin in the next chapter!! It will be a prety long chapter most likely, probably 3,000 words so stay tuned for that, it will be released Tomorrow :^)

Thanks for reading!~~~~~